Table of contents:
Video: Tibetan Parasite Collection: How To Take And Where To Buy?
Tibetan collection is an excellent remedy for parasites. As part of the medicinal herbal collection, there are herbs collected in ecologically clean areas. The drug for helminths is a herbal preparation for making tea. Medicinal herbal collection developed according to a unique recipe of Tibetan monks. These people do not use pharmacy products and at the same time have excellent health.
- 1 Signs of helminth infection
- 2 Collection properties
- 3 Composition
- 4 How to take?
- 5 Where to buy?
Signs of helminth infection
Symptoms indicating the presence of helminths in the human body can be different. Everything is individual in each case, ranging from basic stomach upset and ending with allergic reactions. It is important to recognize the characteristic symptoms in time and start treatment.
The most common signs of helminthic infestation are:
- Constipation or diarrhea. Worms have a toxic effect on the body, which affects the digestive tract. The size and shape of the parasites causes constipation. The waste products of the worms cause diarrhea.
- Accumulation of gas in the intestines. A large number of helminths are the cause of the accumulation of gases, and in the further development of flatulence.
- Anemia. Parasites deprive a person of full nutrition, sucking out all useful substances from food. As a result, anemia develops.
- Joint and muscle pain. The bloodstream carries the worms throughout the body, including the muscles and joints. Pain is often confused with the onset of arthritis.
- Allergy. The human immune system instantly reacts to the arrival of a foreign organism. This is manifested in the activation of a large number of immunoglobulins and eosinophils. As a result, an allergic reaction develops.
- Insomnia. Infection with worms is accompanied by frequent awakenings at night.
- Nervousness. Tearfulness and irritability are common signs of helminthic infestation. These symptoms are especially observed in childhood. The toxic substances of the worms affect the nerve tissues, which leads to a similar behavior in the child.
- Teeth grinding. It manifests itself at night. A person does not feel it, and therefore this sign of the appearance of worms in the body is noticed by relatives.
Symptoms can be expressed in each case in different ways, changing the intensity and frequency. Everything is individual and depends on the degree of damage to the body by worms
Herbal collection from parasites is softer than pharmaceutical products. Its peculiarity lies not only in the ability to rid a person of worms, but also to eliminate allergies, tone up, improve digestion and stabilize the psycho-emotional state. The drug is recommended for use as a prophylaxis. People who are at risk of contracting helminths can maintain their health with a Tibetan herbal pick.
Patients taking the herbal tea notice a surge of energy, normalization of sleep and improvement in well-being. Herbal tea does not work at once. To get rid of the disease, a full course of treatment is required. After herbal tea, the disease will recede without the manifestation of side effects, negative reactions of the body and "withdrawal" syndrome.
The selection of natural herbal ingredients was carried out by specialists. In addition to the antiparasitic action, each of them benefits the body, restoring it after the fight against helminths:
- St. John's wort;
- aralia manchu;
- spotted fingernail;
- sophora root;
- elecampane high.
Each plant has a number of beneficial properties for the body. They help to eliminate digestive problems, improve bowel function. The herbal tea has analgesic and antimicrobial effects. They have a beneficial effect on the microflora of the small and large intestines. Eliminate foci of inflammation in any part of the gastrointestinal tract.
They restore metabolic processes in the body. The complex of vitamins strengthens the protective properties of the immune system. Herbs heal wounds, have sedative and astringent properties. Regular intake helps to strengthen intestinal motility. All components also have an antiseptic, preventive and restorative effect on the body in case of helminthic invasion.
How to use?
The herbal collection does not come in bulk, but is pre-packaged in sachets. One filter is brewed with 2 cups of boiled water. Herbal tea from worms is left to infuse for at least 8 hours. Drink after meals 1 glass twice a day.
The infusion must be fresh before use. Prepared every day for two use. If the prepared broth is stored for more than a day, it has no useful properties. A person may neglect this rule and, as a result, will not receive a positive effect from the treatment for the body.
Where can I buy?
It is recommended to buy Tibetan herbal tea exclusively on the official website of the manufacturer. This will ensure that the person gets the certified medicine. If you buy elsewhere at a low price, there is a chance that the patient will acquire a fake. To eliminate the likelihood of getting into an unpleasant situation, you should not take risks and buy only from an official representative.