Table of contents:
- The mechanism of action of soda on intestinal parasites
- Contraindications to soda enema
- Stages of soda enemas
- The first stage is a cleansing enema
- The second stage is directly soda enema
- Stage three - repeated cleansing enema
- Benefits of using a soda enema
- Disadvantages of soda enema
- Positive outcome criteria
Video: Soda Enema From Parasites: Application, Pros And Cons
Enemas have long been used in medicine as an intestinal cleansing agent. This method is the most common way to cleanse the intestines, which quickly and easily copes with the task.
Thanks to the action of the enema, not only the intestines are cleansed, but also the general well-being of the patient improves
The use of soda for cleansing from parasites is justified because of its disinfecting effect on the intestinal mucous membranes. Baking soda has long been known as a good antiseptic and has been used as an antiparasitic agent. And this is really so, microorganisms quickly and reliably die in a slightly alkaline soda environment.
An effective means of cleansing the rectum from parasites is a soda enema. Parasites in the colon can cause a lot of unpleasant symptoms that disrupt the digestive tract and negatively affect a person's well-being.
The following symptoms indicate evidence of parasitic infestation:
- diarrhea and constipation;
- nausea and vomiting;
- loss of appetite;
- anal itching at night and after a bowel movement;
- chronic fatigue;
- dizziness and headaches;
- irritability and nervousness;
- dry cough;
- allergic reactions;
- frequent colds due to a decrease in the immune system.
The mechanism of action of soda on intestinal parasites
I use baking soda in enemas primarily in order to increase the alkaline balance of the intestines, since such an environment has a detrimental effect on parasites. Modern research has shown that baking soda neutralizes excess acidity and activates the body's alkaline reserves. For example, the causative agents of giardiasis, ankylostomiasis, teniarinchiasis and ascariasis live well in an acidic environment, but lose their vital functions in an alkaline one.
It is believed that a soda enema has one significant drawback. It cleanses only the large intestine, since the ileocecal valve separating the small intestine from the large intestine does not allow water to pass from the large intestine to the small intestine. However, this is not an obstacle to a cleansing enema. Since the small intestine with its active peristalsis does not need to be cleaned and is rarely infested with parasites. Only cases of helminthic infection of the small intestine are known, but in this case, baking soda is consumed orally.
Thus, when cleansing the intestines with soda, the following occurs:
- elimination and elimination of parasites;
- weight loss, very often a course of cleansing enemas is carried out with the aim of losing weight;
- improved metabolism;
- improvement of the patient's condition, with the introduction of medicinal infusions and drugs through the rectum;
- improving well-being with diarrhea;
- removal of fecal debris.
Contraindications to soda enema
Not only soda enema, but also enemas themselves can be a serious contraindication for some diseases and conditions of the patient. They can be either absolute or relative.
Contraindications to enemas are:
- exacerbation of hemorrhoids;
- ulcerative colitis in the acute stage;
- enterocolitis in the acute stage;
- bleeding from the rectum;
- Crohn's disease;
- prolapse of the rectum;
- oncological diseases of the rectum;
- inflammation of the rectum;
- obstruction of the rectum (of unknown cause);
- recent surgery;
- inguinal or abdominal hernia;
- abdominal pain of unknown origin;
- feverish conditions;
- infectious diseases;
- dehydration of the body.
Like any medical manipulation, enemas can have a negative effect and cause a host of problems. The frequent introduction of large amounts of fluid into the rectum leads to atonic constipation, since water is able to stretch the intestinal wall. Also, frequent enemas contribute to intestinal alkalization and suppression of beneficial microflora, which can lead to dysbiosis.
Stages of soda enemas
Antiparasitic rectal cleaning is carried out at home, and allows you to eliminate from the body adult individuals of parasites, their larvae and eggs, as well as toxins, slags and fecal debris.
Before you start cleansing the colon of parasites with soda enemas, you should consult your doctor and listen to his recommendations. There are serious contraindications to the procedure that should be excluded.
Rectal cleaning is carried out in three stages:
- Cleansing enema.
- Soda enema.
- Repeated cleansing enema.
The first stage is a cleansing enema
A preliminary cleansing enema is carried out in order to free the rectum from feces. Thus, the soda solution can act directly on the parasites, and not be absorbed into the feces. Since parasites use hooks on their feet, clothespins, chitinous (like a nail) teeth, which dig into the intestinal mucosa, it is necessary to act with a soda solution directly on the rectal mucosa, freed from feces. A cleansing enema can be performed with an ordinary pear - syringe or Esmarch's mug. But I must say that the pear - syringe does not cope well with the complete cleansing of the large intestine.
The amount of water used should be strictly proportional to the person's physique. Thus, take 1 - 2 liters of boiled water, add 1–2 tablespoons of salt so that the salt rinses out the intestines, but is not absorbed into its walls.
The resulting solution is poured into Esmarch's mug, the tap is opened so that air comes out of it.
Then you need to lie on your left side or take a knee-elbow position (knees bent to elbows), lubricate the tip of the hose with petroleum jelly and slowly insert it into the anus.
The main part of Esmarch's mug must be raised high and slowly unscrewed the tap, pouring its contents into the rectum.
The water must be delayed for 5-10 minutes or more. At this time, you need to lie on your back and breathe deeply. Then they visit the toilet and prepare for the second stage of cleansing.
The second stage is directly soda enema
Soda solution is prepared as follows:
- put 1 liter of water on the fire and bring to a boil;
- then the water is allowed to cool;
- after a while, dissolve 1 tablespoon of soda in cold boiled water and bring the temperature of the solution to 40 ° C.
A soda enema is carried out according to the same scenario as a cleansing enema, only you should try to retain the liquid in the rectum for half an hour for a better cleansing effect.
Usually, the first soda enemas can cause some discomfort and even pain. This is due to the fact that the parasites begin to die and do not want to leave the cozy nest
Stage three - repeated cleansing enema
The repeated cleaning cleaning is carried out exactly like the first, only a few drops of lemon juice are added to the saline solution for a greater effect. A salty solution with the addition of lemon juice is kept for 5-10 minutes, after which they visit the toilet.
Depending on the severity of the parasitic invasion, a complex cleaning of three stages must be repeated 7-10 times in a row every day or every other day.
In order not to harm the body, it is necessary to carry out enemas according to certain rules:
- Water for an enema should be of a certain temperature, no more and no less than 40 ° C, since hotter water promotes its absorption and instead of cleansing the intestines from parasites, their greater absorption into the intestinal mucosa will occur. Water colder than 40 ° C can cool the pelvic organs and cause inflammation. Therefore, the best option is considered to be water slightly warmer than room temperature.
- The rate of introduction of water into the colon. The infusion of water should not cause discomfort and pain; it should not be done abruptly and quickly, since it is possible to damage the mucous membranes of the colon and cause it to stretch.
Benefits of using a soda enema
Getting rid of parasites with an enema with soda has a number of advantages:
- soda enema helps to get rid of not only parasites, but also to eliminate fecal blockages, fight excess weight, improve metabolism and the work of the intestinal tract;
- an enema with soda can be used at any stage of parasitic invasion, at an early stage it is able to eliminate symptoms of intoxication, eliminate nausea and abdominal pain, at the chronic stage it helps to destroy and eliminate adults and their larvae from the body;
- simplicity and accessibility of the procedure, any person can independently make an enema, for this there is no need for medical education;
- soda enema can be used in conjunction with other drugs and drugs against parasites, whether it be pharmacological antiparasitic drugs, or folk remedies and herbs;
- several minutes are enough to prepare an enema, since the components that make up the enema solution are always at hand;
- soda enemas can be done for both children and adults, in the absence of contraindications to the procedure.
Disadvantages of soda enema
However, like any other procedure, a baking soda enema has its drawbacks and a number of side effects. Contraindications, as a rule, are associated with the presence of chronic diseases, and side effects - with violations of the technique of performing the procedure. Even in the absence of contraindications, one should remember about the disadvantages of enemas, which are as follows:
- any enemas, and soda is no exception, cleanse only the large intestine;
- you can not often use a soda enema, since the infusion of water helps to expand the intestinal walls;
- also frequent soda enemas can disrupt the natural intestinal microflora, which leads to dysbiosis and all sorts of colitis.
Positive outcome criteria
A cleansing soda enema has an immediate result, even if not all the parasites have been removed from the intestines, after the first enema the patient feels relief: intoxication disappears and the patient's general condition improves. Sometimes in the feces, you can see the parasites released with the naked eye.
During the course of treatment, you must adhere to a light diet rich in fiber, fresh vegetables and fruits, at the same time, excluding carbohydrates and fatty foods.
However, you should be aware that not all parasites fall into the zone of exposure to the soda solution. The staging of their development affects the lungs, liver and small intestine. Therefore, an adult already enters the large intestine, and their larvae and eggs can remain in other organs and continue their development. Consequently, for effective and complete treatment, it is advisable to combine soda enemas with pharmacological antiparasitic drugs and traditional medicine. Since the use of soda enemas is only one of the additional methods of fighting parasites.