Table of contents:
- Key aspects
- Groups of drugs that are used to treat demodicosis
- Demodex treatment with antibacterial agents
- Other tablets
Video: Demodex: Pills For Humans, Types And Most Effective
Demodectic mange is considered a disease that leads to skin lesions and acne. A tick, which is called demodex, causes diseases, pills for demodicosis, characterized by a high level of effectiveness, we will try to describe in the presented article. Sebaceous glands and hair follicles are considered the favorite localization of the parasite.
- 1 Main aspects
- 2 Groups of drugs that are used to treat demodicosis
- 3 Treatment of demodex with antibacterial agents
- 4 Other tablet preparations
The main reasons that lead to the activation of Demodex and its intensive reproduction include:
- frequent visits to the solarium;
- prolonged exposure to direct sunlight;
- uncontrolled visits to the sauna and bath;
- the use of cosmetics of inappropriate quality;
- long-term use of hormonal drugs;
- decrease in the body's resistance.
The appearance of a disease such as demodicosis is indicated by:
- hyperemia of certain areas of the skin;
- acne formation;
- loss of eyelashes and eyebrows;
- itching sensation in areas of hyperemia;
- the formation of abscesses and small blisters filled with exudate.
As for the treatment, it will depend on the intensity of the manifestations of the disease, the patient's age and gender.
Groups of drugs that are used to treat demodicosis
The medicines that are used to treat this pathological condition include:
- Tablets that are made on the basis of isothernion, which is an isomer of vitamin A and leads to blocking the synthesis of sebum. Due to these features, these drugs reduce the activity of the sebaceous glands and blockage of the excretory ducts. However, only a doctor should prescribe such drugs, because they are endowed with a large number of side effects;
- Hormonal drugs. Their use is considered justified for women of productive age who have hormonal imbalance. The composition of these medications includes such female sex hormones as estrogen and progesterone;
- Antibacterial drugs. They are usually prescribed for severe or complicated disease;
- Tablets containing vitamins and minerals. The use of these drugs allows you to increase the resistance of the skin and normalize the functional ability of the sebaceous glands.
The selection of funds (their dosage and duration of admission) should be carried out only by a qualified specialist, taking into account the peculiarities of the localization of the pathological process and the determination of its characteristic features.
Demodex treatment with antibacterial agents
When treating demodicosis with antibiotics, it is necessary to take into account the peculiarity, the essence of which is that parasites, such as a subcutaneous mite, are endowed with the ability to react quickly enough to antibacterial drugs and become resistant to them. Therefore, quite often the treatment of this pathological condition with antibiotics (especially of the same type) does not lead to the desired effect.
It is also necessary to take into account the nuance that drugs of this group in tablets have a rather negative effect on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, and this is quite often the main reason for the formation of demodicosis. Therefore, their reception may not only fail to give the desired result, but also lead to the formation of complications.
With demodicosis, it is recommended to take the drug once a day, 1-1.5 g for two days. To improve the therapeutic effect, its reception can be combined with a drug called Unidox Solutab.
When using this remedy, side effects can be observed, which can manifest themselves in the form of:
- feelings of drowsiness;
- pain in the head
- trembling legs and arms;
- short-term impairment of consciousness;
- convulsive seizures.
It is forbidden to use this medicine for individuals suffering from renal and hepatic insufficiency, as well as women during the period of bearing a child and breastfeeding.
Along with or without antibacterial drugs for demodicosis, they can also use:
- Trichopolus. It is recommended to take this medication one tablet three times a day for ten days. After that, you need to take a break of three days. After a break, the course of treatment is repeated, but the drug should be taken one tablet once a day. A break for a week and re-taking the drug, one tablet twice a day for ten days. The treatment regimen may be different, Trichopolum can be prescribed a quarter of a tablet four times a day for twenty days. Taking this drug, you need to be very careful and clearly follow all recommendations for use, do not exceed the dosage. Indeed, otherwise, the treatment of demodicosis with Trichopolum will lead to the appearance of side reactions and disruption of the functioning of internal organs;
- Calcium pangamate. This tool is made on the basis of metronidazole, it must be taken in a tablet three times a day for three weeks. However, the effectiveness of the drug in our time is considered insignificant. This is explained by the fact that Demodex has become resistant to the active substances of such agents.
Quite a lot of questions arise in persons who have encountered demodicosis for its treatment with Streptocide. So, it should be noted that the use of this drug does not affect mites of the genus Demodex. Streptocide refers to antimicrobial chemotherapeutic drugs - sulfamylamides. This tool can be used to treat this pathological process, but only at the papular-pustular stage to fight a secondary infection.
Previously, streptocide was often used to treat demodicosis. However, over time, the observations carried out proved its ineffectiveness in the fight against demodex.
As for the topical application of streptocide for rubbing into the affected areas, it can lead to additional injury to already inflamed skin.
As a result, I would like to focus on the fact that no matter what the case, when pathological symptoms appear, it is necessary to seek advice and help from a doctor. In no case do not self-medicate, because the demodex mite is endowed with the ability to become resistant to many drugs. As a result, such use of tablets for demodicosis will not only not lead to the desired result, but will also cause complications.