Table of contents:
Video: Artromax And Metovit: Instructions For Use From Parasites
The drugs Artromax and Metovit are herbal antiparasitic agents, the use of which is possible both separately and together. Before using the medicine Metovit, as well as Artromax, the instructions for use should be carefully studied. Due to the natural herbal composition, the preparations can be used for adults and children for prevention or treatment.
- 1 Features
2.1 Application and dosage
3.1 Application and dosage
- 4 Artromax and Metovit in the complex
The advantage of these drugs is that they are able to cleanse the body of more than a hundred types of pathogenic microorganisms, regardless of their location. In addition, Metovit and Artromax restore beneficial microflora, saturate the body with the necessary plant elements, and help strengthen the immune system. Thanks to these functions, the human body gets rid of parasites on its own.
Due to the natural herbal composition, these anthelmintics do not cause side effects. They are safe for use not only by adults, but also by children from the first days of life. Only the dosage of the drug is changed. The drugs have both therapeutic and prophylactic effects.
According to the instructions for use, Metovit is an antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, choleretic, antifungal, diuretic, hepatoprotective and antioxidant drug. Combines and removes formaldehyde, phenol, produced by pathogens from the body.
Metovit is recommended for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes:
- With diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- In the presence of polyps, hemorrhoids, perrectal abscess, deterioration of visual acuity, multiple sclerosis.
- With inflammation of the ovaries and bladder, with pathological menopause, with diseases of the breast, in the presence of fibroids, in violation of the cycle in women, inflammation of the fallopian tubes, vulvitis and in the presence of infections.
- With benign prostatic hyperplasia, cephalalgia, with inflammation in the ear, with acute respiratory diseases.
- With diseases of the cardiovascular system, after chemotherapy and radiation therapy, as well as after surgery.
The drug is contraindicated in case of individual drug intolerance.
Application and dosage
Administered orally and by douching. Dose for adults - 1 capsule 2 times a day, for children - 1 capsule a day. The medication is taken before meals. Treatment should last at least three months, after each month of treatment, a break of one week should be taken. For douching, you will need 1 capsule per 1 liter of water.
According to the instructions for use, Artromax is a sorbent and antioxidant. Has antiallergic effect, and also activates liver function, increasing the secretion of bile. In addition, Artromax is referred to as a biologically active food supplement, which is made on the basis of medicinal plants. Thanks to cryogenic technology, all the beneficial and medicinal functions of plants are not lost.
For the purpose of treatment and prevention, the drug is taken:
- To strengthen the immune system.
- In the presence of skin diseases and allergic reactions.
- For chronic inflammatory airway disease.
- With inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose and eyes.
- For joint diseases.
- For diseases that affect the musculoskeletal and bone system, including injuries and fractures.
- With ischemic heart disease, heart attack and stroke.
- After undergoing surgery, radiation and chemotherapy.
It is not recommended to use the drug in patients who have a negative reaction to the components of the drug.
Application and doses
The drug is intended for oral administration. Adults are prescribed 1 capsule 2 times a day. Children - 1 capsule once a day. The duration of therapy should be at least three months with a week break after each month of treatment.
Artromax and Metovit in the complex
These drugs can be used separately, but the greatest effectiveness has been proven when they are used simultaneously. The course should not be less than one month and not more than three months. During this period, Artromax and Metovit rebuild the body so that most of the parasitic microorganisms, in view of the environment undesirable for them, leave the body naturally. In advanced cases, the dose and duration of treatment is increased.
It is advisable to use the drugs in combination, because:
- Metovit neutralizes helminths, inhibits their reproduction and vital activity, thereby bringing them into suspended animation.
- Artromax removes from the body lifeless and paralyzed helminths, and also provides a general neutralization of the human body.
The main purpose of these funds is to cleanse the body of disease-causing protozoa by changing the internal environment of the human body
Patient reviews are in most cases positive. People note the maximum effectiveness of drugs in complex application. Many people compare drugs with a drug such as Werthera Antigelm.