Table of contents:
Video: Cloves From Parasites: How To Take, Useful Properties And Contraindications
2023 Author: Riley Dean | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:07
Carnation for parasites is a remedy that helps to destroy the worms that live in the human body. Helminths are dangerous organisms that camouflage themselves so well in the host's body that for several years the host may not even be aware of their presence. According to statistics, 30% of the total population is infected with helminths.
- 1 Spice against worms
2 Basic rules for admission
- 2.1 Adults
- 2.2 Reception time
- 3 Contraindications
- 4.1 Powder
- 4.2 Broth
- 5 Prevention
- 6 Conclusion
Helminthiasis is a disease that can occur as a result of various parasites entering the human body. The simplest of them are pinworms and roundworms, but they can cause minor weakness and even lead to death. But the most dangerous thing is that worms can live in any organ, acting poisonously on the human body.
Spice against helminths
Cloves are a spice that has good medicinal properties. It is customary to use it in such areas of medicine as:
- spasmodic and analgesic;
- diuretic and diaphoretic;
All of the above properties of cloves work well against worms. She is capable of:
- eliminate the feeling of nausea and vomiting;
- relieve pain;
- destroy adult parasites and their larvae;
- restore the protective functions of the body.
A clove contains a lot of nutrients and trace elements. It also contains fiber, thanks to which all parasites die.
Basic rules for admission
Clove treatment begins after the stage of the disease and the type of parasites have been determined. Based on the results of the information received, a course and the required dosage are prescribed. The remedy should be taken for a week, after which they take a break for 10 days, and then the course is repeated.
When taking the medicine, you must adhere to all recommendations. The spice contains a lot of eugenol, so during treatment, side reactions can be observed
How to take cloves for parasites for adults? It should be remembered that any treatment is an effect on the body that it is unlikely to like. When parasites decay, their parts are absorbed by the blood and poison the entire body. To avoid serious consequences, it is recommended to adhere to the basic rules of treatment.
- The first stage is preparing the body. Helminthiasis treatment lasts for 1-2 weeks. It all depends on the type of helminthic invasion, the age of the patient and the individual characteristics of the organism. Sweets and flour products are excluded from the diet, they give preference to vegetable oil, vegetables and dairy products. In parallel with the reception of cloves, antihistamines and sorbents are prescribed.
- The parasitic treatment itself. The duration of the course of treatment for each patient may differ - some need only a few days, while others will need about a month to remove the parasites from the body. Be sure to take breaks between taking the medication. You should always take a laxative to help cleanse your intestines.
- Maintaining the body. This stage lasts from a couple of weeks to several months. A person needs to consume a lot of vitamins and vegetables, adhere to a special diet. Dairy products help restore intestinal microflora.
Time of receipt
Like any other anthelmintic drug, cloves should be consumed 25-30 minutes before meals. If you drink it in parallel with other medicines and do it correctly, you can avoid various allergic manifestations and intoxication.
Useful properties and contraindications are two components that are found in any medicinal plant. Although traditional medicine is the most harmless in relation to humans, it manifests itself differently in each case. Cloves quickly rid the body of parasites
, but they cause a number of unpleasant side effects. Clove against parasites is contraindicated in the following cases.
- After entering the female body, spice substances can cause contraction of the uterine muscles. This is especially contraindicated in pregnant women. The use of medicinal tinctures from this spice can provoke premature birth.
- This plant is one of the few that can raise blood pressure. Proceeding from this, treatment of worms with cloves is not suitable for hypertensive patients.
- It is not recommended to be treated with this method for people suffering from intestinal diseases. Especially under the line of prohibition, ulcers fall, since cloves provoke an exacerbation. The same applies to people who have gastritis with high acidity.
- It is better to take the remedy after the end of menstruation.
- The use of cloves is contraindicated in children under 2 years of age. For older children, the dosage is reduced by 2 times.
How can you take cloves for parasites? This drug is used as a powder, decoction and as a mixture with other drugs.
The powder form has an excellent effect. Sometimes you can just drink it with water.
Wormwood and Clove Blend
Take dry plants in equal proportions and chop in any convenient way (for example, using a coffee grinder or shredding with a knife). It is better to grind each plant separately and only then combine it together.
Fight against wormwood and tansy worms
To prepare the medicine you will need:
- 15 g of tansy flowers;
- 10 g cloves;
- 5 g of wormwood.
The plants are crushed in the same way as in the previous case, and combined together. The treatment lasts no more than 10 days. On the first day, eat 1/2 teaspoon half an hour before dinner. On the second day, the medicine is drunk before breakfast and dinner. From 3 to 10 days, the same dose is taken 3 times a day.
Even an inexperienced hostess can prepare a clove broth. Dried flowers are poured with boiled water in a ratio of 1:10. The broth should be infused for 5 hours. The finished medicine should be taken half a cup in the morning and in the evening for 1 month.
During treatment, the rules of prevention should be followed - this will ensure that a person does not become infected with worms again. Consider preventive rules.
- Each person should have their own towel and toothbrush.
- In the presence of apartment pets, preventive treatment should be given to them.
- It is necessary to monitor the quality of the food consumed. Fruits and vegetables should be well washed, and meat and fish should be well cooked.
Following these three rules will help a person stay healthy throughout their lives
Helminthiasis is an unpleasant disease that no one in the world would like to face. But there are times when the immune system weakens, and various parasites begin to attack the body. If this happens, a simple medication - cloves will help to cope with the disease.