Table of contents:
- The danger of parasites for humans
- Correct selection of medicines
- Herbs dangerous for worms
- Other equally effective plants
- Herbal tincture recipes
Video: Herbs From Parasites In The Human Body: A List
Every day the human body is attacked by viruses and bacteria. However, parasites are no less dangerous for humans - worms that live quietly inside the chosen host. Herbs from parasites in the human body are one of the safest and most effective ways to get rid of them.
- 1 Danger of parasites to humans
- 2 Correct selection of drugs
3 Herbs dangerous for worms
- 3.1 Carnation
- 3.2 Chamomile
- 3.3 Calendula
- 3.4 Wormwood
- 3.5 Rosemary
- 3.6 Caraway seeds
- 3.7 Cascara
- 3.8 Red pepper
- 3.9 Angelica
- 3.10 Walnut
4 Other equally effective plants
- 4.1 Ginger
- 4.2 Garlic
- 4.3 Black pepper
- 4.4 Nettle
- 4.5 Turmeric
5 Recipes for herbal tinctures
- 5.1 Tibetan tax
- 5.2 Walnut
- 5.3 "Cleaning" the body at home
- 6 Conclusion
A parasitic organism is a worm that feeds on its host. As food is suitable what a person eats, and even he himself. Worms can feed on its blood, cells and even energy. They pose a huge danger to humans, as they can live inside him for years.
The causes of helminth infection can be different. Most often, a person gets them from meat food. Parasites can live in the liver, lungs, heart, and even the brain, so herbal treatments need to be considered.
The danger of parasites for humans
The human body can become a home for a large number of parasites. Some of them do not exceed one millimeter and are visible only under a microscope, while others can be up to several meters long.
Many factors indicate the presence of parasites in the human body. They are similar to the symptoms of many common diseases. This is one of the characteristic abilities of parasites - to adapt to living conditions
Such products are known to everyone:
Correct selection of medicines
Scientists over the years of research have noticed that worms cannot live in the body of a person with high fever and dehydration.
Consider a list of characteristics by which you need to choose herbs for treatment.
- The herbal decoction, which tastes very hot, can raise the body temperature.
- Plants that are sharp in taste not only eliminate itching, but are also suitable for removing parasites from the body. In addition, they also have an antiseptic effect.
- Pepper, due to its hotness, opens blood vessels, removes blockages and removes mucus that may remain after worms.
- Bitter plants dehydrate the body. A small amount of bitterness removes toxins and acts as an antipyretic agent.
- Parasites will never live in an acidic environment.
Herbs dangerous for worms
Clove is a broad spectrum herb. It is used as a condiment for various dishes. It also improves blood circulation and removes the waste products of parasites.
If chamomile is consumed frequently, it can improve the protective properties of the immune system. With the help of chamomile, they clean the intestines and neutralize the effects of worm poisoning.
Calendula is considered one of the best antiparasitic herbs. It works on almost all types of helminths. The substances included in its composition restore tissues that have been damaged by worms.
All types of wormwood, without exception, have medicinal properties.
This is one of the most popular remedies used during helminthic invasion. Decoctions and infusions can be prepared from it. Suitable for both fresh and dried applications.
Rosemary, a seasoning used to dress meat and vegetable dishes, is also effective in preventing helminthiasis.
As a complex treatment, it is recommended to drink infusions of caraway seeds - they get rid of nematodes and tapeworms.
Cascara is a natural laxative that removes parasites from the body after they die.
Increases human body temperature.
It is used to create unsuitable living conditions for worms, and the parasites quickly die.
Angelica is a detoxifying and anthelmintic drug. In case of mass invasions, it helps to relieve symptoms, relieves muscle and abdominal pain.
Fights even the smallest microorganisms. The only drawback is the ability to provoke a number of side effects, so it is not recommended to use it for a long period of time.
Other equally effective plants
You can remove parasites from the body with the help of ginger. The dry root is added to food, and infusions and teas are made from the fresh root. The most popular tincture is grated ginger root and vodka (for 100 g of root - 100 g of drink). You need to drink 3 times a day before meals.
Garlic has a healing effect when consumed regularly. This tool is the simplest and most affordable. A small head is crushed and mixed with a glass of milk. All together you need to boil and leave for 45 minutes. Drink 1 tsp. before meals for a week.
Eliminates tapeworms. It is mixed with honey and taken for several days. To prepare a solution for nasal instillation, the oil is mixed with pepper.
The prepared medicine destroys parasites in the brain and gets rid of the herpes virus.
Nettle is used for tinctures, teas and shampoos. It can be taken orally or washed hair. Effectively fights all types of parasites. Nettle is a means by which a global body cleansing is carried out.
The action of the seasoning is aimed not only at improving the taste of food, but also at destroying worms that like to parasitize in the human body.
Herbal tincture recipes
Herbs against parasites are forest collections that you can make yourself or buy ready-made.
Cleansing drink from the monks themselves. To prepare it, you will need the following ingredients:
- dried chamomile;
- Birch buds;
- St. John's wort.
- A very effective remedy for people is to take all herbs in the same proportions (90-100 g each is recommended), mix well and store in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- To prepare 1 serving of broth, you will need 1 tbsp. l. dry mixture for 2 cups of boiled water.
- Pour the herbs with water and leave to infuse for half an hour.
- The tincture is filtered, after which the antiparasitic broth is ready.
- The resulting tea is enough for 2 times.
- You need to take half of the liquid, add 1 tsp. honey and a drink before bed.
To prepare the product, you will need a walnut and vodka.
- peel the walnut and carefully remove all partitions;
- dry and grind a glass of walnut "partitions" in any convenient way;
- pour the finished mixture with a glass of vodka and leave for 24 hours.
It is necessary to drink on an empty stomach, starting from 5 drops. Every day the dosage increases, and on the last day you need to take 20 drops. Regular use helps rid the body of parasites.
"Cleaning" the body at home
What herbs will be needed to prepare the broth:
- mint leaves;
Traditional medicine has a variety of recipes that include medicinal herbs to treat worms. Their main advantage is accessibility for any person.
In order for the treatment to give the greatest effect, it is better to combine home methods with pharmaceutical preparations. Also, do not forget about prevention - no one has yet canceled washing hands before eating.
Cleanliness and hygiene are excellent protection against parasite attacks.