Table of contents:
- Botanical description
- Seed composition. Therapeutic action
- Prevention of aging of the body and improvement of metabolic processes
- Pumpkin seeds for helminthic invasions
- Application methods
- When else can you take pumpkin
Video: Pumpkin Seed Oil For Worms: Benefits And Harms, How To Take
2023 Author: Riley Dean | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 09:15
When choosing medicines for helminths, first of all, you need to pay attention to the beneficial properties and contraindications, but pumpkin seed oil is allowed for almost everyone. In most cases, they cannot be used by pregnant and lactating women, children under 6 years old, and the elderly. Drug therapy should be abandoned for malnourished patients, people after serious illnesses.
- 1 Botanical description
- 2 Seed composition. Therapeutic action
- 3 Prevention of aging of the body and improvement of metabolic processes
- 4 Pumpkin seeds for helminthic invasions
- 5 Diagnostics
- 6 Applications
- 7 When else can you take pumpkin
Oncology sufferers should also be wary of anthelmintic pharmaceutical drugs, since many of them are kind of stimulants. Doctors are wary of these properties of drugs. After all, it is not known which cell growth will be stimulated by pharmaceuticals.
- Common pumpkin is a plant of the pumpkin family.
- An annual herb with a long slender root.
- Stem with many antennae.
- Leaves on long petioles, very large.
- Leaf blade deeply dissected into several lobes.
- Flowers are unisexual, monoecious.
- The fruit is large, up to 20 kilograms, with numerous seeds.
Grown all over Europe and uses pumpkin seed oil for all parasites. On the territory with cool summers, far from the most delicious and beautiful varieties are grown, but pulp is not important for therapy against helminths, since seeds are used.
Seed composition. Therapeutic action
Fatty oils 30-45%, proteins, traces of essential oils, edestine, phytin, enzymes, lecithin, carotene, sugars, traces of salicylic acid, vitamins, selenium, magnesium, boron, iron. The pumpkin seeds, namely in the bluish-green shell, contain the heteroside peporesin and cucurbitacin. According to some authors, it is he who helps to cope with worms.
Why is this oil useful, because such a composition has a huge number of positive qualities. It is possible to use pumpkin seed oil for:
- stimulation of the body's defenses;
- regulation of the digestive system;
- improving the condition of the skin, increasing skin turgor;
- improving the composition and rheological properties of blood;
- strengthening of the vascular wall, normalization of vascular tone;
- treatment of sexual dysfunction;
- reduction of negative symptoms in the climacteric period;
- sedation and normalization of sleep;
- improving hair and nail health;
- treatment and prevention of early alopecia;
- removal of minor edema;
Prevention of aging of the body and improvement of metabolic processes
Instructions for the use of pumpkin seeds describe the absence of contraindications. Restrictions are possible for people with increased build, they should take pumpkin seed oil according to the dosage. Due to the content of oils and proteins, the seeds are high in calories.
Due to the fact that there are no contraindications to pumpkin seed oil, pumpkin seed oil is useful for a child up to 2-3 years old, during pregnancy and breastfeeding women, people over 60 years old who have suffered severe debilitating diseases, after chemotherapy. Such pumpkin oil is well tolerated by patients, hypoallergenic.
IMPORTANT: Experiments have shown that preparations made from pumpkin seeds with pumpkin oil removed from them have the best antihelminthic effect, but it is technically difficult to do this at home
Pumpkin seeds for helminthic invasions
The mechanism of action of pumpkin seeds is quite simple. Cucurbitacin and peporezin act on the muscular system of parasites, relaxing it. Thus, the worms relax the muscles located on the suction cups that fix the hooks. After that, muscle tissue contracture occurs. Parasites lose their ability to move and, together with the food masses, through intestinal peristalsis, are expelled from the body.
Pumpkin pulp, taken in an amount of 500 mg, can enhance this effect. The pulp should be consumed one hour after taking the seeds. If you just want to soften the stool, you can take pumpkin just like that, in the same amount, preferably on an empty stomach.
So when should you be on your guard? What signs can indicate the presence of helminths?
- itching in the anal area, worse at night;
- unreasonable weight loss, exhaustion;
- general malaise, chronic fatigue, incomprehensible weakness, frequent dizziness;
- disruption of the digestive system: nausea, flatulence, taste perversion, loss of appetite, diarrhea or constipation; pain in the umbilical region, in the projection of the sigmoid colon, in the gallbladder;
- restless sleep, increased excitability;
- long-term stable subfebrile condition;
- deterioration of the skin condition, loss of its natural color and turgor;
- allergic rash of unknown genesis;
- intense wet cough against the background of the absence of colds;
- weakening of immunity;
- edema, of unknown origin;
- joint pain, stiffness.
Children are at risk for helminthiasis. This also includes those who have pets outside. People who actively use public transport. Livestock workers. For some types of worms, lovers of poorly processed thermally processed meat and fish, the same may be among the infected.
The presence of helminths is confirmed in the laboratory, by analyzing feces for egg-leaf, or by scraping for enterobiasis. Some types of parasites are only visible in warm feces when they remain mobile. Such are, for example, lamblia. It is better to pass such an analysis while in the hospital. The analysis of cold stool will show a negative result and there will be no proper liver treatment.
How can you get infected:
- Linen, dishes, household items - pinworms, roundworms, whipworm
- Poorly roasted pork - Trichinella.
- Weak heat treatment of pork and beef - tapeworms, pork and bovine
- Uncooked or uncooked fish - broad tapeworm, Siberian (cat) fluke
- Household items, dirty hands - echinococcus, dwarf tapeworm.
For use, pumpkin oil must be prepared; seeds of any pumpkin varieties, dried at a temperature not exceeding 45 degrees, are required. If possible, it is better to cook them yourself. So they will definitely be fresh and perceived better.
Peeled seeds with a preserved thin skin, like pumpkin oil, are beneficial and harmful, they are taken in an amount of 300 grams to eat in 3-4 passes, chewing. After an hour, drink a table 15 g of castor oil. You can add an equal amount of milk to the crushed peeled seeds. According to some phytotherapists, if the treatment is weak, then the dose must be doubled.
Grind 300 mg of pumpkin seed in a mortar, gradually adding 50 ml of water. Add honey for a more pleasant taste. Cooked gruel is taken on an empty stomach for an hour, in small portions. After 2 hours, take magnesium sulfate as a laxative.
How to drink pumpkin seed oil for adults, the dose of peeled seeds - 300 g, pumpkin seed oil for children 10-12 years old - 150 g, from 5 to 7 years old - 100 g, from 3 to 4 - 75 g, 2-3 years old - 30-50 gr.
Children don't always like the taste of pumpkin seeds. Then you can prepare pumpkin seed oil from them, for this you need to take fresh pumpkin seeds, peel from the hard peel, carefully preserving a thin film. Pour 5 parts oil into 2 parts of seeds with hot vegetable oil. Place in a warm place out of direct sunlight for 10 days. Then strain. Give children 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil three times every 15 minutes on an empty stomach. For adults, one tablespoon three times.
When used together with pumpkin pulp, yellowing of the skin is possible, due to the significant content of carotene in the pulp. After the treatment is over, the color of the skin and mucous membranes is normalized.
Treatment with a herbal mixture consisting of 1 part of peeled pumpkin seeds, 1 part of white rose petals and 1 part of buckthorn is considered very effective. Pour 10 parts of hot water and leave for 2 hours. Take 30 grams of infusion in the morning and before bedtime.
Treatment of helminthiasis requires compliance with certain sanitary rules.
- The whole family is treated, including pets.
- Obligatory processing of door handles, toys, toilet room with disinfectants. Don't forget about telephones and keyboards.
- Daily change of bed linen and underwear with obligatory ironing.
- Children wear tight panties at night.
- Things that cannot be ironed are packed in a plastic bag, along with a tampon abundantly moistened with ammonia. Hold without air access for about an hour.
- If the test results are negative, the treatment should be repeated after 2 weeks. Mandatory for everyone.
When else can you take pumpkin
There are many ways to use pumpkin seed oil. Grated pumpkin gruel is used to treat eczema, long-term non-healing burns. It is applied directly to the wounds, held for about an hour, then carefully removed.
- pumpkin rubbed into gruel relieves the condition of the legs after a long walk and high heels, if you put it on your feet and hold it for 15 minutes;
- slices of raw pulp are applied to purulent inflammations of the skin to accelerate their ripening;
- a decoction of pumpkin seeds can be used for prostate adenoma. Peel 50 grams of seeds, add 200 ml of water and cook for 5 minutes, strain after cooling. Drink 50 grams of broth 3 times a day;
- for edema due to heart disease and renal edema, take 500 grams of freshly grated pumpkin once a day, in the morning, after meals.
- The most delicious treatment is pumpkin seed oil for worms. You can add honey, sugar, jam to the broth, gruel, juice, puree.
- Pumpkin dishes are low-calorie and have a calming effect on the walls of the stomach and intestines.
- Unsweetened juice is recommended for liver diseases and those who want to lose weight.
Use it more often for medicinal purposes and for prevention.
Last updated 27 July 2017 at 11:45Reading time: 4 minutesSunflower is a culture that represents the sun in its appearance. The harvest of a sunflower is its seeds. Sunflower seeds contain a lot of positive properties for the human body.The benefits of seeds are in the care and cultivation of the sunflower plant
Helminthiasis is a fairly common problem. Worms can be in people of all ages - be it a child, an adult, or a pensioner. Paths
In the fight against parasites, folk remedies are mainly used, including pumpkin seed oil - a product that allows you to get rid of individuals and products
Polysorb is a powerful sorbent that, in addition to toxic substances, removes useful substances from the body. Therefore, it is important for everyone to know how to take Polysorb to cleanse the body correctly
Page contentThe action of pumpkin seeds on wormsBenefit and harmIs it possible to give children pumpkin seedsWhich seeds to use: fried or rawHow to take: recipes for wormsPumpkin seeds for worms for childrenPumpkin seeds during pregnancyPumpkin seed oilSide effectsTreating cats and dogs with seeds and pumpkin seed oilYou can defeat parasites