Table of contents:
- Key aspects
- The reasons for the appearance of parasites in the body
- Activities aimed at eliminating helminths
- Recipes from folk sources
- Old Timers Recipes
It is children who are distinguished by a high level of interest, because they grow up and learn about the world around them. With this knowledge, being in the yard, they play in the sand, take everything in their mouths, hug and kiss animals (even those that are always on the street). As a result, parasites often enter the child's body. Worms in children can lead to serious complications. There is no need in such a situation to rush and give the child medications, because they have a number of side effects and through their toxicity harm the body. First of all, for treatment, you can try folk remedies for worms in children.
- 1 Main aspects
- 2 Reasons for the appearance of parasites in the body
- 3 Activities aimed at eliminating helminths
- 4 Recipes from folk sources
- 5 Old Timers Recipes
According to the research conducted, there are about three hundred types of worms. Some of them can die if they enter the mouth or stomach due to exposure to stomach acid. But there are also those that easily settle in the stomach, intestines and other internal organs.
Worms pose the greatest danger to a child, because they have the ability to parasitize in the body, releasing many toxic substances. Their favorite localization is the mucous membrane of internal organs, especially the appendix. Having settled in it, they lead to the formation of an extremely strong intensity of the inflammatory process.
However, don't worry too much. Of course, the sign of the appearance of such guests is not pleasant, but you can successfully get rid of them.
The reasons for the appearance of parasites in the body
The factors that can lead to the appearance of worms in the body are:
- contact of contaminated hands with the oral cavity;
- poorly washed fruits and vegetables;
- water that does not undergo sufficient purification;
- insufficient heat treatment of dishes prepared from meat and fish;
- flies, which are considered carriers of eggs and helminth larvae;
- pets infected with parasites;
- water from rivers and lakes - contamination can occur when swimming, especially if water is swallowed.
Activities aimed at eliminating helminths
Removal of worms can be carried out in various ways, namely:
- with the use of medicines released in different dosage forms (traditional method);
- drugs that belong to the homeopathic group;
- using ozone therapy;
To find out how you can remove worms in a particular case, you need to seek help from a qualified specialist
Consider how the treatment of worms in children occurs with folk remedies.
Recipes from folk sources
If treatment with folk remedies is carried out, then special attention should be paid to:
- the age of the child;
- the presence of chronic diseases;
- the portability of the components to be used in the removal of helminths.
Recipes that help to remove worms include the following.
- Carrot juice. Treatment with this method takes time, because you need to give children freshly prepared carrot juice with the addition of essential oil for thirty days. It is recommended to take such a mixture before meals.
- Pumpkin seeds. Peeled and ground seeds should be given to the child in the morning on an empty stomach, 1 tbsp. l. within a month. Store the worm remedy prepared in this way in the refrigerator.
- Fresh carrot pulp. She needs to feed the baby every day.
- Tomato juice. It is recommended to consume (at least in small amounts) before each meal.
- Flax seed infusion. To prepare it, you need to take 1 tbsp. l. flax seeds and steam it in 250 ml of boiling water, let it brew for half an hour, then strain and give to the child.
- A decoction of chamomile flowers. 1 tbsp. l. chamomile flowers need to be poured with a glass of water and boiled for ten minutes. Give such a decoction to a child to drink during the day, but not more than one liter.
- Garlic. Give your child half a medium-sized clove of garlic every day for two weeks.
There is another recipe for worms using this vegetable. To prepare it, you need to pick a head of garlic and boil it in half a liter of milk. Refrigerate and take 50 ml once a day.
Onion infusion. To prepare it, you need to cut the onion into small pieces of medium size and pour a glass of boiling water over it. After that, leave the resulting mixture for 12 hours, strain. The finished infusion must be divided into three parts and given to the child for three days
All of the above recipes can not only be treated, but also used to prevent the appearance of parasites.
Old Timers Recipes
From older people, you can hear recipes with which it is possible to remove worms quickly and efficiently.
- It is necessary for the child to eat garlic, onions, cumin and cinnamon every day.
- You need to give your child a large amount of infusion made from fennel to drink. You can add two drops of essential oil from bergamot, tea tree or lavender to it.
- Give the child an infusion of the pericarp of a walnut. To prepare it, you need to collect young nuts, cut them and lower them in three liters of vodka. Let it brew for three days, strain and pour into small containers. Store the prepared infusion in a cool place protected from sunlight. It is recommended to take no more than 1 tsp. before eating. In the morning on an empty stomach, you need to drink 300 ml of water, and then - 2 tsp. infusion.
- Chanterelles. In this case, you need to be careful when choosing a product for cooking in order to avoid poisoning.
To prepare this folk remedy for helminths, it is recommended to take fresh chopped mushrooms or dried mushrooms in an amount of 10 g. Pour them with 100 ml of water and leave for two weeks. Formed infusion must be mixed and taken 1 tsp. before going to bed. This method uses a high level of efficiency when parasitizing whipworms or ascaris in the body.
- Celandine grass and roots. You need to mix the ingredients in equal amounts and pour a glass of boiling water. Drink this tea in the morning and at lunch for three days. This drink is effective when infected with lamblia.
- Enemas with carrot juice. You need to put such enemas every day for a week.
- A product made from pomegranate peel is distinguished by a high level of effectiveness. To do this, take the crust and pour 100 ml of boiling water over it, boil for ten minutes. Give such a broth to the child to drink, but after using it, it is forbidden to eat. Another nuance when using this remedy is that you also need to take a laxative drug.
Thus, in order to choose a method of treatment, it is better to seek the advice of a doctor.