Table of contents:
Traditional medicine recommends pumpkin seeds for parasites. Many people prefer this particular remedy to combat worms, as they consider herbal ingredients to be safer and more effective than medications. This opinion is mostly based on the fact that thermally processed and raw pumpkin seeds do not cause any toxic processes in the body, and also do not contribute to the development of side effects.
1 Effectiveness of the product
- 1.1 Useful recipe
- 1.2 Action on parasitic forms
2 Correct treatment
- 2.1 1 way
- 2.2 Method 2
3.1 Babies under 5 years old
The effectiveness of the tool
Do pumpkin seeds help worms? This question is often asked by people who have encountered the problem of parasites and do not want to use medications for treatment. Yes, this tool is really capable of dealing with parasitic forms.
The effectiveness of pumpkin seeds against worms is due to the presence of cucurbitin in their composition. This substance is a kind of plant poison, which is fatal exclusively for worms.
Only the correct dosage and course of taking pumpkin seeds from worms will help to effectively cope with worms. The attending physician can help the patient in this matter. So how many seeds should you eat? Usually, doctors prescribe pumpkin seeds for the fight against worms in the following amounts:
- a child who is 3 to 4 years old should consume 75 grams of raw seeds;
- children 10 years old need 150 grams;
- adults are recommended to consume 250-300 grams.
Pumpkin seeds for parasites must be eaten on an empty stomach. Moreover, the seed must be raw. There is no need to peel the seeds before use - they must be eaten with the skin. This use is due to the fact that it is in the husk that cucurbitin is contained.
Some people find it difficult to take pumpkin seed along with the skin. For such people, a recipe was invented that greatly facilitates the use of this remedy.
- Raw seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water and then dried completely. Then all the seed needs to be crushed, add a small amount of honey to the resulting mixture, mix everything. You should also use this remedy on an empty stomach.
- 3 hours after ingestion, it is required to cleanse the body with a laxative.
- This procedure should be carried out annually. Sometimes treatment with pumpkin seeds should be done once every six months.
To use pumpkin seeds for worms more effectively, the following recipe can be applied:
- 300 grams of seeds are ground in a mortar.
- 50 grams of water and 75 grams of honey are poured there.
- Everything is actively mixed and eaten on an empty stomach in small portions. You need to eat the prepared anti-parasite remedy within 1 hour.
- After 3 hours, a laxative is required.
Action on parasitic forms
Cucurbitin is capable of causing not the death of the parasite, but its paralysis. Under its action, the worms are unable to maintain the position in which they are attached to the intestinal walls. Helminths unhook and spend some time in this state.
Raw pumpkin seeds from worms are a fatty product, which contains an increased amount of proteins. Thanks to this, bile begins to be actively produced, which, with its course, captures dead individuals and removes them into the intestines. Therefore, if the function of bowel movement is impaired during the treatment of parasites, enema cleansing should be used. Otherwise, the body can get poisoned.
In the first 5 days, pumpkin seeds have a detrimental effect on individuals of helminths localized in the liver, then the corpses of parasites are discarded, and liver function improves about 10 times. Such cleansing contributes to the fact that the pure blood stream independently copes with small parasitic forms, freeing the body from pathogenic viruses, toxoplasma and leptospirosis.
In order to eliminate the wounds of the intestinal walls left by the suction cups, pumpkin seed oil should be taken. Pharmacy pumpkin seed oil from worms is able to regenerate the intestinal mucosa, as well as to consolidate anthelmintic therapy. Use pumpkin seed oil for worms should be 1 dessert spoon three times a day before meals.
How to be treated correctly? Anthelmintic treatment must be carried out in a strict sequence, which will help to effectively remove parasites from the body, as well as block the risk of intoxication.
- Two days before treatment, the patient should do daily enemas in the morning.
- On the eve of treatment, before going to bed, you need to drink a saline laxative.
- 300 grams of peeled seeds are ground in a mortar.
- 60 milliliters of water is added to the resulting mass, everything is mixed.
- The mixture is taken on an empty stomach. In this case, it is necessary to take a lying position. You need to take the product within 60 minutes, eating it in small portions.
- After 3 hours, you need to drink a laxative.
- After 30 minutes, you need to give an enema.
- Food can only be eaten after bowel movement.
The number of seeds is indicated per adult. For children, the dosage should be reduced as described above.
- The seeds are ground in a meat grinder along with the peel.
- A double volume of water is poured into the mixture, which is evaporated in a water bath for 2 hours.
- The resulting broth is filtered with gauze.
- An oil film is removed from the surface of the liquid.
- The broth should be drunk on an empty stomach in small sips for half an hour.
- After 2 hours, you need to drink a saline laxative.
Pumpkin seeds for worms - how to take it right? If you do not know the answer to this question, it is better to postpone the use of this tool.
Since the seeds that pumpkin contains have a number of contraindications:
- it is forbidden to eat this product for those who suffer from intestinal disorders, the presence of stones in the body. This limitation is due to the fact that pumpkin seed has a strong choleretic and laxative effect;
- also, seeds should be limited in consumption by people suffering from kidney disease, as they cause profuse urination due to the large amount of potassium;
- this product is also not recommended for those who have an individual intolerance to the components of pumpkin seed.
Among the side effects of overeating pumpkin seeds are:
- soreness when urinating;
The best option for treatment would be to consult a doctor who will tell you the way to use seeds suitable for your body
Kids under 5 years old
In the question of how to get rid of worms in babies who are under 5 years old, pumpkin milk will help.
- You need to prepare the product the night before.
- 150 grams of pumpkin seeds are minced in a blender.
- The resulting powder needs to be poured with two glasses of boiling water, and then put in a water bath for 2.5 hours to evaporate.
- The resulting gruel should be infused until the morning.
- In the morning, the liquid from the gruel is filtered through cheesecloth folded several times.
- The liquid should stand for 30 minutes. After this time, oil will appear on its surface, which must be removed.
- All the milk that remains should be given to the child.
The remedy begins to act quickly, so parents should carefully monitor their baby's bowel movements.
Worm infestation and pumpkin seeds are concepts that have long become inseparable from each other thanks to popular recipes of traditional medicine. When eliminating this ailment, it is better to replace fried pumpkin seeds with raw ones, since they contain a lot of a substance that has a detrimental effect on parasites.