Table of contents:
- Symptoms requiring treatment
- Treatment features
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Description of popular drugs
Video: Homeopathy For Worms In Adults: Drugs And Remedies
Many types of parasites can inhabit the human body. They cause various diseases of the internal organs. If worms are found in the body, treatment should be started immediately. There is a large list of anthelmintic drugs, but they are all highly toxic. Homeopathy for worms helps to get rid of the problem without consequences.
- 1 Symptoms requiring treatment
- 2 Features of treatment
- 3 Advantages and disadvantages
- 4 Description of popular drugs
Symptoms requiring treatment
Symptoms of helminthic infestation can be different and depend on the type of parasite that has settled. But there are general signs to look out for:
- changes in body temperature;
- pain in the central abdomen;
- violation of the heart rhythm;
- increased irritability, nervousness, apathy, weakness;
- nausea, frequent vomiting;
- loss of body weight;
- violation of the stool;
- increased sweating, especially at night.
The functioning of not only individual organs, but also entire systems is disrupted. For example, when worms settle in the lungs, pneumonia and bronchial asthma develop. The entire respiratory system malfunctions.
Sometimes homeopathy for adults can be prescribed as an independent course. This happens in those cases when the helminthic invasion proceeds in the initial stages and has not received strong distribution. In most cases, it is prescribed in parallel with other medications or during the recovery period.
There are no chemical compounds in the homeopathic remedies. It is based on plants and minerals. These components do not kill or paralyze helminths, but create conditions in which they stop multiplying and developing
Homeopathic remedies include ultra-low doses of toxic substances. As a result of their strong dilution with auxiliary components, they lose their toxicity and do not pose any harm to human health.
If the medicine is taken in the form of tea, then the herb should be infused for at least 30 minutes.
During treatment with homeopathic medicines, some recommendations should be followed.
- 15-20 minutes before and after taking the drug, do not eat spicy, spicy and containing essential oils - they reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
- Alcohol and nicotine are excluded.
- Eating a diet involves avoiding spicy, salty, sweet and smoked foods.
- In most cases, the drugs are taken once with an interval of 12 hours.
- Requires a cleansing enema or laxatives.
Contraindications to homeopathy are various tumors, tuberculosis, acute infectious diseases.
Advantages and disadvantages
The acceptability of homeopathic treatment is justified by the following factors.
- When using strong antihelminthic drugs, the body stops fighting on its own. If the course of treatment is completed ahead of time, then there is a high risk of re-development of the invasion. Homeopathy helps to activate the body's defenses.
- A dose of chemical elements contained in conventional tablets leads to disruptions in the functioning of many organs, especially the liver. A homeopathic medicine restores the intestinal microflora and improves the functioning of many systems.
- Homeopathy is approved for use at any stage of the development of the disease. Infestations in childhood and old age can be treated.
However, there are also negative aspects of such treatment.
- The effect of the prescribed anthelmintic drugs occurs almost immediately. Homeopathy for worms requires taking medications for a long time according to a certain scheme, and any deviations from it lead to the ineffectiveness of treatment. This is dangerous with the development of complications, since the worms are not excreted.
- Traditional treatment takes 3-5 days. The course of homeopathic medicines is designed for 3-4 months.
- The formulations of many homeopathic medicines in most cases cannot be combined with traditional medicine recipes.
Before starting treatment, you need to make sure that the diagnosis is correct. To do this, you need to see a doctor and pass the appropriate tests.
Description of popular drugs
Worms lead to the fact that the body loses many vitamins and minerals necessary for the normal functioning of internal organs. Immunity decreases, a person becomes susceptible to infectious diseases, and the course of chronic diseases worsens.
Homeopathy allows you to quickly expel parasites and cope with the body toxins. It is used in conjunction with immunomodulators, vitamin and mineral complexes. You must follow a diet.
The following medications can be used during treatment with alternative medicine.
- Qing is prescribed for irritability, nervousness, impaired appetite (decrease or increase), itching sensations in the anus and adjacent folds, dark circles under the eyes. The drug fights roundworms and pinworms. The active substance is wormwood seeds. The course of admission is three weeks.
- Spigelia is prescribed for abdominal pain, itching of the anus. The active ingredient is a substance - a pink root.
- Teukrium helps if sleep is disturbed, itching in various parts of the body worries, with increased excitability and bad breath. The drug is effective for ascariasis.
- Calcarea carbonica will help with the development of depression, weakness, apathy, increased appetite. The active ingredient is lime extracted from oyster shells.
- Natrum Phosphoricum is prescribed for high stomach acidity, liver dysfunction and increased cravings for sweets. Mineral salts act as an active ingredient.
- Silicea will help normalize metabolic processes, expel tape and round worms from the body, eliminate diarrhea and normalize the functioning of the bladder. Silicon acts as an active substance.
- Sabadilla restores the nervous system, eliminates the manifestations of depression. The active ingredient is American hellebore.
- Pomegranate relieves the constant feeling of hunger, drooling, abdominal pain and itching in the anus. The main component is the pomegranate peel. Shows effectiveness against tapeworms.
When choosing homeopathic remedies, it is necessary to take into account the existing contraindications and observe the prescribed dosage.
Popular by topic
Sarcoptic mange. What is the causative agent of the problem. How to determine the presence of an ailment. How to treat sarcoptic mange. What treatment options are offered. Prevention
The first thing worth noting: with the diagnosis "Vegeto-vascular dystonia" (despite the fact that in the International Classification of Diseases, disorders attributable to VSD are defined by the diagnosis "somatoform autonomic dysfunction of the nervous system" (code F45
Coronavirus. Disease distribution map. Human coronavirus symptoms. Means of protection, preventive measures. Medical masks and dez. solutions
Wormwood tincture. A recipe for a healing wormwood tincture. Antihelminthic properties of wormwood. Treatment of opisthorchiasis with wormwood. Treatment of ascariasis and enterobiasis with wormwood
Cleaning of blood vessels. Recipes for cleansing blood vessels. Methods for cleansing blood vessels. Cleaning of blood vessels. Causes of the disease. Contraindications for cleansing blood vessels