Table of contents:
Video: Milk With Garlic From Worms And Parasites In The Body, Recipes
Milk with garlic for worms has been known for many years as an antihelminthic agent. Each generation of people was saved from various diseases by garlic. This plant can be found in the garden of any housewife. It perfectly fights fatigue and restores strength to a person.
1 Folk remedies
- 1.1 Broths
- 1.2 Enemas
- 2 Contraindications to use
- 3 Conclusion
Besides, garlic is a good pain reliever. Regular consumption helps to calm the intestines. In ancient times, people used it in food to increase appetite and improve the functioning of the digestive tract. It suppresses the processes of putrefaction and fermentation in the intestines.
Garlic does not lose its medicinal properties after heat treatment, the same goes for drying it
It is easy to prepare: you need to take 6 cloves of medium-sized garlic, peel and chop in any way to the state of gruel. Next, put the garlic mass in a container and add a glass of milk, boil the mixture for several minutes until it becomes soft.
Although this recipe is one of the easiest, not everyone can drink it due to the unpleasant taste that arises from the unusual combination of milk and garlic. It is easier for an adult to accept it than for a child.
It is possible that garlic can have a negative effect on the gastric mucosa. In this case, the treatment is carried out according to the state of health. To hide the unpleasant smell and taste, garlic with milk from worms can be combined with other products.
It is customary to use wormwood, honey and even lemon juice. They give sourness, and the smell is no longer so noticeable. In addition, you should take into account the individual intolerance of some of the components contained in the selected product.
Parasitic diseases are less common among peoples who prefer to use a lot of garlic in the preparation of each dish. First of all, it is Mexican and Spanish cuisine
Garlic juice for parasites
The prepared product is useful for both adults and children.
- garlic juice (it is better to take fresh);
- boiled milk.
- Chop the garlic and squeeze the juice from it. The required amount for the recipe is 15 drops.
- Pour milk (120 g) into a container and place on fire, bring to a boil.
- Add garlic juice to chilled milk.
- Take warm on an empty stomach 3 times a day. It is necessary to be treated for a week.
Removal of parasites is effective with an enema. Worms are afraid of foods that contain bitterness and acidity, so garlic enema is another way to kill worms.
Decoction of garlic and milk
For cooking, you need a glass of fresh milk and a head of garlic. To make the juices come out of the plant better, it is recommended to cut it into small pieces. Cook everything together, remove the garlic and chill.
During the procedure, you should try to keep the milk broth inside as long as possible. This is a good method for killing worms in the colon
Milk-garlic liquid with the addition of tansy
You will need:
- 400 ml fresh milk;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1.5 tbsp. l. dried tansy.
How to cook:
- Pour dried tansy flowers into a container suitable for cooking and pour milk over everything.
- Add chopped gruel.
- Mix all ingredients and bring to a boil. As soon as bubbles begin to appear, cover the pan with a lid and boil for a few minutes.
- Leave until the milk has completely cooled and drain.
- The finished broth with milk and garlic is injected into the rectum. Retain the liquid so that the broth has time to act on the parasites.
As in the previous case, the treatment is carried out for 5-7 days. As a preventive measure, the enema is repeated 2 weeks after the end of the first treatment course.
Contraindications to use
The substances that make up garlic can negatively affect the gastric mucosa. After entering the body, it provokes the production of gastric juice. This can negatively affect the condition of people who suffer from gastritis or peptic ulcer disease.
- Garlic should not be consumed by people who have gallstone disease. It promotes the separation of bile and provokes the movement of stones in the bladder.
- Although garlic must be taken to get rid of parasites, various kidney diseases are contraindicated.
- Epilepsy is another reason why garlic should not be used as a medicine.
- Garlic enemas are contraindicated in hemorrhoids.
- Pregnant women are also advised to give it up.
- The last reason why you cannot use garlic-milk recipes is individual intolerance.
Garlic is a herbal plant that people often use for cooking. Its bitter and at the same time harsh taste is not liked by parasites living in the human body.
It can remove helminths with ease. But before starting treatment, you need to make sure that the person has no contraindications to its use. This approach is the key to successfully getting rid of parasitic worms.