Table of contents:
When the first signs of trichomoniasis appear - a rather serious disease of the genital tract that occurs against the background of exposure to the smallest microbe of Trichomonas, it is necessary to visit the attending physician who will develop an individual therapy regimen. Trichomoniasis can be treated using traditional medicine, which will positively affect the effectiveness of this process.
- 1 Effective remedies
2 Medicinal plants
2.1 Additional tools
There are a huge number of unconventional drugs, the action of which is aimed at strengthening women's health.
Alternative treatment of the disease requires the use of drugs based on the following components:
- Garlic. This product has a pronounced antimicrobial effect. To prepare the drug, you need to take one head of garlic, peel and crush it. Juice is squeezed out of the resulting gruel, which must be taken orally three times a day. A single dose of the medicine is a teaspoon.
- Onion. Women are advised to use an antimicrobial tampon. To prepare the medicine, you need to take a small onion and three cloves of garlic and grate. To avoid irritation, the resulting gruel is mixed with calendula ointment. The gruel is wrapped in gauze and inserted into the vagina for more than 4 hours.
- Aloe. This plant is able to overcome trichomoniasis in women and men. To prepare an oral medicine, you just need to take a leaf of an old plant and squeeze the juice out of it. Reception of a folk remedy for trichomoniasis should be carried out three times a day. The patient is advised to drink no more than a teaspoon of the medication at a time. Reception of an unconventional drug should be carried out half an hour before meals. It is recommended to lubricate the external genitals with aloe juice. You can make tampons for women. For this purpose, a tampon is made of gauze and soaked in juice. Before treating the disease, it is necessary to carry out hygiene procedures. It is best to insert the tampon in the evening for maximum effect.
Traditional medicines are not only highly effective in the treatment of psoriasis, but also safe, which allows them to be used by any category of patients. They are quite easy to use, which greatly facilitates the treatment process.
For the treatment of trichomoniasis in women at home, plant-based medicines are often used.
Most often used:
- Chamomile infusion. With its use, complex treatment of trichomoniasis should be carried out. To prepare the medication, you need to take chamomile flowers in the amount of 5 tablespoons and pour two glasses of boiling water. The composition should be infused for two hours. The medication is taken orally before meals to combat the itching and discomfort that accompany the disease.
- Garden purslane. A medicine is prepared from 50 grams of the ground part of the plant, which is carefully crushed. The mixture must be added to the egg white and mixed thoroughly. The medication should be infused in a cool place for two weeks. It must be shaken periodically. The medication is taken orally before meals. One dose should be at least three tablespoons. To ensure the effectiveness of therapy, its duration should be two weeks.
Cleaning fee. With trichomoniasis, it is necessary to cleanse the body of a variety of bacteria. To do this, it is recommended to take dry flowers of bird cherry, calendula, lilac leaves and celandine. All components must be crushed. They are mixed in equal amounts. Two tablespoons of the mixture are poured into a glass of boiling water. The medicine must be boiled over low heat for 7 minutes. After cooling, the composition must be filtered. Used by women for enemas.
- Eucalyptus and tansy. Trichomoniasis can be treated with another collection. Eucalyptus and tansy are taken for him in 4 parts, the fruits of Sophora - 3 parts, yarrow - 2 parts. All ingredients must be thoroughly mixed. One tablespoon of such a mixture is poured with 250 milliliters of boiling water. It is recommended to infuse the drug for half an hour. After this time, the folk medicine is filtered. Used orally before meals. Experts recommend taking it three times. Therapy should last at least three weeks.
There are non-traditional medicines that are recommended for use in complex therapy to combat trichomoniasis. For the treatment of men, it is recommended to use a medicine based on horseradish root, which is characterized by a high level of effectiveness in the fight against Trichomonas colpitis.
For the preparation of the medicinal infusion, half a kilogram of the underground part of the plant is taken. The roots are grated or passed through a meat grinder. The mixture is brewed with boiling water (1 liter) and infused for 24 hours. After straining, the composition is used to wash diseased organs.
Quite often, a medicine based on calamus is used in the fight against the disease. With its help, a fight against a variety of bacteria and microbes is carried out. On the basis of this plant, a special vodka tincture is prepared.
To prepare the medication, the calamus root is taken and crushed. The mixture must be poured into a glass vessel and filled with a bottle of vodka. It can be replaced with alcohol, which is previously diluted with water. The medicine is infused for two days. The tincture should be taken twice a day, half a gram. It is recommended to add the tincture to tea made from aspen bark.
In order for the treatment of the disease with folk remedies to be as effective as possible, a person must follow certain rules. During the treatment of the pathological process, sexual intercourse is strictly prohibited. The patient should adhere to a diet with the exception of fatty and fried foods. Exercise is recommended for patients in the morning.
During the treatment of the disease, it is necessary to change underwear daily. Patients are required to take a hygienic shower every day. If the disease was diagnosed in one of the partners, then the second should be treated as well. Otherwise, a relapse of the disease may occur.
Traditional medicine is completely safe for humans. Despite this, a person should consult a doctor before using a particular prescription to avoid side effects. Patients should remember that traditional medicine is a complementary treatment. With their use, it is almost impossible to overcome the disease. Before taking a certain medicine, the patient needs to determine the presence of allergic reactions to its components.