Table of contents:
Video: Aspen Bark From Parasites: How To Take, What Helps And How To Cook, Alternative Methods Of Treatment
- Beneficial features
- Folk recipes
- How to procure
- You can defeat parasites!
In the piggy bank of folk recipes, you can find many means that have long been used to get rid of parasites of both humans and pets.
Most of these recipes are based on the use of natural materials: herbs, flowers, shrubs, trees. Aspen bark occupies a worthy place among them.
What to do in such a situation? To get started, we recommend reading this article. This article details the methods of dealing with parasites. We also recommend contacting a specialist. Read the article >>>
Common aspen (another name - trembling poplar) is an unpretentious tree, widespread in Europe and Asia; in Russia it can be found anywhere up to Chukotka.
Aspen bark in folk medicine has won fame as an effective remedy against parasites, primarily liver flukes that cause opisthorchiasis, and lamblia, especially in the liver (you can see how they look and what effect they have in the photo and video).
Suffice it to say that at present, anthelmintic drugs Eksol, Eksol Forte, Populin and Populin with Dihydroquercetin are produced from the concentrated extract of aspen bark, which are recommended for the treatment of children and adults.
The mechanism of anthelmintic action is due to the presence of the following biologically active substances in it:
- phenoglycosides, which have an antiseptic effect and can destroy the body of the helminth;
- populin, which has hepatoprotective properties that improve liver function, which is especially important in opisthorchiasis;
- tannins, which have an anti-inflammatory effect on the intestinal mucosa and relieve its irritation;
- glycosides that disinfect the body, including cleansing it of parasites.
The rich content of ascorbic acid, as well as such essential trace elements as molybdenum, bromine and cobalt, has a positive effect on immunity, weakened due to helminthiasis.
The safety of using aspen from parasites should be especially emphasized, which is especially important when treating children.
In fact, it is a powerful antibacterial agent that is environmentally friendly and with minimal risk of side effects.
Experts' reviews testify not only to its antiparasitic efficacy, but also to its minimal toxicity.
However, aspen, along with the anthelmintic effect, has a wide spectrum of action.
So, it relieves inflammation and edema with rheumatism, arthrosis and arthritis; it is used in the treatment of intestinal and stomach ulcers, cystitis, prostatitis, hemorrhoids, as well as skin diseases - dermatitis, acne, psoriasis.
The tanning and antiseptic properties of the bark give a good result for bleeding gums and toothache.
Aspen, as the centuries-old experience of its use shows, does not cause any side effects in the human body.
True, individual intolerance can be observed, but this happens quite rarely, it is not for nothing that it is given even to children from 3 years old.
A contraindication can be considered pregnancy and lactation, as well as the child's age up to 3 years. For constipation, aspen should be used with caution, as it can have a fixing effect.
So, we found out what this natural substance helps from, but it is equally important to know how to properly brew aspen with parasites and how to drink it correctly.
Aspen bark tincture for adults is most often prepared with alcohol or vodka, since they have the best extracting properties. How to prepare such a tincture:
The recipe for aspen tincture with vodka. Thoroughly mix aspen bark powder (50 g) with 0.5 liters of vodka (you can use diluted alcohol), place for 2 weeks in a dark place and shake well periodically. Strain the finished tincture and take 1 tsp. three times a day before meals for 20 days. If after that the tests show the residual presence of helminths, repeat the course
Attention ! With cirrhosis of the liver (a frequent complication of opisthorchiasis), this prescription is contraindicated due to the use of alcohol; in this case, the following recipe is recommended.
- Aspen bark decoction (I). Pour aspen bark powder (50 g) with water (0.5 l) and, bringing to a boil, simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. The resulting broth should be infused for 3-4 hours. Drink 1 sip 5 times a day for 20 days. After a month, repeat the course.
- Aspen bark decoction (II). 1 tbsp. l. Pour 3 cups of boiling water over chopped aspen bark and simmer for about half an hour. Let it brew for 12 hours, then strain through a double layer of gauze. Take 3 tbsp. l. decoction 1 hour before meals.
Please note that the course of treatment of helminthiasis with a decoction of aspen bark should be accompanied by a diet with the exception of milk, eggs, fish and meat.
To prevent re-infection, all hygiene requirements should be observed with special care.
- Infusion of aspen bark. Place 30 g of chopped bark in a thermos, pour 200 ml of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Take 3-4 times a day before meals for 1 tsp. infusion.
- Ash from aspen bark + infusion of lingonberry leaves. This old recipe is best for those who can find a growing tree. From it you need to break off thin branches and, after drying in the oven, so that excess moisture evaporates from them, burn them. Crush the resulting ash and pour into a storage container. It should be enough for 14 servings of 1 tsp.
To prepare the infusion, lingonberry leaves (1 tbsp. L.) Pour 1 cup boiling water and let it brew. Take as follows:
1-3 days: in the morning and in the evening, 1 tsp with warm milk.
4th day: 1 tsp. in the morning with warm milk, and in the evening, start taking the infusion (0.5 glass 30 minutes before meals).
Take the infusion for 2 weeks, then repeat all over again. This combination can be used to get rid of liver flukes every six months.
It is advisable to combine the intake of aspen bark from parasites with the intake of natural plant anthelmintics of a wide profile, which can be prepared independently from wormwood, tansy and other plants, or you can purchase ready-made tinctures and teas at the pharmacy.
This will get rid of other types of parasites, in addition to lamblia and liver flukes.
How to procure
We found out how to take aspen bark, now it remains to find out where to get it. The easiest way is to go to the nearest pharmacy and purchase bark and / or tinctures and teas based on it already prepared for consumption.
But if you are versed in trees and have the opportunity to prepare aspen yourself, then consider the following recommendations:
- aspen must be harvested in the spring, and it is better to choose a young tree with healthy, intact bark;
- to remove the bark ("to tear the aspen bast") is necessary in narrow thin layers on the north side of the tree;
- chop the removed bark and let it dry properly, but not in the sun;
- grind dried bark in a meat grinder / food processor to turn it into powder;
- put in cloth or paper bags and store in a dry place.