Table of contents:
Video: Treatment Of Opisthorchiasis With Folk Remedies In Adults And Children (reviews And Recipes)
- Symptoms of opisthorchiasis
- Treatment with folk remedies
- You can defeat parasites!
Opisthorchiasis is one of the most dangerous helminthiases. The causative agent of this helminthic disease is the feline, or Siberian, fluke (Opisthorchis felineus).
The name is not accidental: this worm lives in water bodies and is transmitted, among other things, through cats, to which fishermen often give raw small fish.
What to do in such a situation? To get started, we recommend reading this article. This article details the methods of dealing with parasites. We also recommend contacting a specialist. Read the article >>>
With opisthorchiasis, the liver and pancreas are damaged by worms - hepatic trimatods.
In addition, infection with opisthorchiasis can occur due to poorly washed knives and cutting boards, on which the remains of fish with invasive larvae remain if products that are not subject to heat treatment are cut into them. Most often, opisthorchiasis is diagnosed in places where river fish are actively caught.
Symptoms of opisthorchiasis
We will not consider in detail the life cycle of the causative agent of opisthorchiasis, suffice it to say that its life span reaches 20-25 years, which in the absence of treatment inevitably causes chronic opisthorchiasis.
The acute stage of opisthorchiasis (from 4 to 8 weeks) is characterized by the following symptoms:
- an increase in temperature;
- the appearance on the skin of rashes like hives;
- the appearance of aches in the joints and muscles;
- after a while - the appearance of pain in the right hypochondrium, epigastric region and an increase in the size of the liver and gallbladder;
- heartburn, nausea, vomiting;
- dyspepsia and flatulence;
- decreased appetite.
Fibrogastroscopic examination records ulcers on the mucous membrane of the stomach and duodenum, erosive gastroduodenitis.
In the chronic course, disturbances in the work of the central nervous system (CNS) are observed - increased nervousness, sleep disturbances, headaches, decreased performance. Often, in this case, an allergic syndrome is observed up to Quincke's edema.
Take a test for opisthorchiasis
|Joint and muscle aches||Yes||Not|
|The appearance of pain in the right hypochondrium||Yes||Not|
|Dyspepsia and flatulence||Yes||Not|
The danger of opisthorchiasis is the development of severe complications: abscess, biliary peritonitis, cirrhosis or primary liver cancer, acute destructive pancreatitis.
Treatment with folk remedies
Effective treatment of this dangerous disease is carried out after laboratory diagnosis.
In this case, medications are used, however, as evidenced by numerous reviews and comments of people, treatment with folk remedies at home also gives a good effect, you just need to know the methods and recipes.
Most of the remedies used in the treatment of folk remedies are quite affordable - they can be found in the kitchen or at the nearest pharmacy.
Just do not forget who you are treating - the adult and the child will have different dosages of the drug.
Birch tar is considered the most effective remedy in the treatment of opisthorchiasis. It is useful to combine it with mineral water.
- Add 1 drop of the drug to milk (1 tbsp. Spoon) or to the same amount of water and drink on an empty stomach.
- Increase the number of drops by one every day. Bring to twenty and gradually return to the original value. Thus, the treatment will take 40 days. In adults and in children, the dosage is different.
- For children, the maximum number of drops is 10, after which they are gradually brought to one.
- There is another way to treat birch tar: grate 1 teaspoon of carrot or apple puree, mix it with 1 drop of birch tar and take it overnight with water. The course of treatment is 10-12 days.
Linden ash is an equally effective remedy that can be used, among other things, for preventive purposes.
It can be prepared for future use: burn linden branches and bark, and place the resulting ash in a dry, tightly closed container.
If necessary, boil a glass of milk and add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of ash, and then, when the milk has cooled slightly, a little natural honey.
After an adult or a child drinks this composition, he must definitely eat. The course of treatment is designed for at least 2 weeks.
Aspen bark (decoction) is not only effective, but also a fast-acting and, in addition, absolutely safe remedy for opisthorchiasis.
The valuable property of aspen bark is that it is used to treat almost any type of helminthiasis.
Prepare the broth as follows: 10 tbsp. tablespoons of chopped aspen bark pour 1 liter of boiling water and boil over low heat for 20-25 minutes, let cool and strain.
The treatment regimen is as follows: 3 weeks before meals, 1 tbsp. spoonful of broth. For children, the dosage should be reduced by 2-3 times (it depends on the age of the child).
Aspen bark (tincture) is another effective way of treating opisthorchiasis with folk remedies, however, it is designed only for adults.
- Burn and grind the aspen bark. Dilute 50 g of the resulting ash in 0.5 l of vodka, mix thoroughly and let it brew for 2 weeks, periodically shaking the container with the tincture, and then strain.
- Take 3 weeks before meals, diluting 1 tbsp. a spoonful of tincture in 0.5 cups of water. After a month's break, repeat the course of treatment.
- Grind 20 g of young aspen bark, place in a thermos and pour 2 cups of boiling water, or simply boil for 15 minutes. in the same amount of water.
- After straining 3-4 times a day, drink the broth half an hour before meals for 2-3 weeks.
Garlic with cloves is a remedy that has proven its effectiveness in the fight not only against a variety of parasites, including the causative agents of opisthorchiasis, but also against many infections. Chop 3-4 cloves of garlic, pour 1 cup of milk, bring to a boil and add 4-5 cloves. Boil for 2 minutes, then let cool and drain.
Garlic tincture. Chop a couple of garlic cloves until a homogeneous gruel and pour 1 cup of warmed milk.
Cover tightly and let it brew for 5 hours. It is used both for oral administration (1 glass at night) and for enemas before bedtime. Along with opisthorchiasis, it also relieves pinworms.
Garlic with beetroot juice.
- Dilute freshly grated beet juice with boiled water to make 0.5 l, and mix with garlic passed through a garlic press (5 cloves).
- Drink this composition in the morning on an empty stomach, after half an hour - clean drinking water in any quantity, but you can eat only two hours after taking the composition. The course of treatment for opisthorchiasis is 10 days.
- Mix 200 ml of freshly grated beetroot juice (take not borsch, but red beets) with 200 ml of medical alcohol and holosas - choleretic syrup (1 bottle).
- Pass a large head of garlic through a garlic press and add to the mixture. After three days of infusion, strain and take three times a day for 1 tbsp. spoon with meals for 2 weeks.
Garlic infusion for rectal administration. Pass a few cloves of garlic through a garlic press and pour boiled water. Let it brew for half an hour.
Make a cotton swab, wrap it with gauze, moisten it in the infusion and insert it into the anus. Remove the tampon after 20 minutes. Repeat the procedure after 2 weeks.
Garlic-herbal treatment of opisthorchiasis. The treatment regimen consists of 3 stages:
- Within 3 days, take a decoction of 3 cloves of garlic, boiled in 1 tbsp. milk. The broth is infused for 1 night and drunk in the morning on an empty stomach.
- The second stage is treatment with a decoction of yarrow and wormwood (1 teaspoon each) with the addition of 3 clove stars. Grind the mixture, pour 1 liter of water and after boiling, boil over medium heat for 10 minutes. Cool, strain and take in the morning 1 glass of broth on an empty stomach for 3 days. After 2 weeks, repeat the course of treatment.
- For 6 months, every morning on an empty stomach, take pumpkin seeds, pre-peeled and crushed, 1 tbsp. spoon.
Pumpkin seeds with yolks and honey. 1 tbsp. mince peeled pumpkin seeds, mix with two raw egg yolks and honey (1 tablespoon), pour 1 cup of boiled water and mix well.
Cognac with castor oil. This recipe is for adults only: heat castor oil (90 g) in a water bath to body temperature, mix with 90 ml of brandy and drink in large sips. Take within 3 days.
Flax and clove seed. Grind a mixture of 10 parts flax seed and 1 part clove in a coffee grinder. Take the resulting powder within 3 days with meals or separately (daily dose 25 g). Take a break for 3 days, repeat the reception, and so on for a month.