Table of contents:
Video: The Best Pills For Worms
The best pills for worms
The most effective method of treatment for helminths (worms) is medication. While some folk remedies can help, drugs are the best solution. But they are also different - we will try to figure out which of them are the most effective.
The most effective method of treating helminths (worms) is medication.
It is quite difficult to objectively compare the pills for worms by some formal indicators, therefore the rating is based on the reviews of patients who took these pills for worms. All of them can be effective (the bad drugs were simply not included), but some are comparatively better than others.
It is important to remember that even the best drugs may have individual contraindications and may not be suitable in some individual cases. It is necessary to consult with a specialist who will help you choose the one that is right for your situation. Do not forget that there are about 350 types of worms, so a lot depends on the correct selection of drugs.
It should be remembered that there are about 350 types of worms, therefore the success of treatment depends on the correct selection of drugs.
After the course of therapy, if the result has not been achieved, it is necessary to repeat the therapy.
For the treatment to be successful, you need to consult with a specialist who will help you choose the drugs that are right for your situation.
- Akrikhin. This product is one of the best on the market. Akrikhin is used not only for treatment in case of parasites, but also for prevention. The advantage of the drug is that it is not toxic, and therefore is perfect for children. The drug was previously dispensed without a prescription, but now it is necessary that a doctor prescribes these tablets.
- Zentel. Another effective pill, reviews of which are extremely positive. Various parasites, for example, toxocara, are easily eliminated by these drugs. Zentel is not very toxic, so you can even give it to children. Children like these tablets because they have a very pleasant orange flavor. It is necessary to spend on drink a whole course, but the result will be getting rid of worms. Another advantage is the low price, the lowest of those given in this rating.
- Vermox. The drug is prescribed for diseases such as ascariasis, strongyloidosis, ankylostomiasis, trichocephalosis, noncatorosis, etc. In addition, it is prescribed for mixed helminthiasis, that is, infections with different types of worms. This drug is used only once. It is permissible to give it to children, but in small quantities. It loads the liver and kidneys quite heavily, so it is imperative to monitor the state of the blood in general and these organs in particular. These tablets are not compatible with alcoholic drugs. Reviews usually recommend having this drug in stock for those people who come into contact with pets - from worms that are transmitted from them, Vermox is especially effective.
- Albendazole. These worm pills are good for their versatility. The drug perfectly helps with various types of worms, and also helps to overcome allergies caused by them. Minor disadvantages include various side effects. These pills for worms are not recommended for pregnant women.
- Nemozole. This drug is synonymous with the previous one, because their action is similar. The drug is dispensed only by prescription. Its strong point is that it can work very well as a preventative agent.
- Dekaris. It is perhaps the most popular of all worm remedies. This drug also cannot be combined with alcohol. The dose for children should be about 3 times less than the dose for adults. The drug is taken mainly with ankylostomiasis and ascariasis. Its repeated use in a week is permissible if the desired effect has not been achieved from the first application.
- Helmintox. An effective remedy for worms of various types. Its distinguishing feature is that it is really well tolerated. Even if your body is sensitive enough to other drugs, there will be no particular problems with this. There are reviews according to which this drug in some cases could not help.
Please note that although this rating will help you in choosing the optimal drug, the last word is still with the attending physician. It is he who makes the final verdict on what can be accepted and what should be abstained from.