Table of contents:
- Description of the drug
- The action and composition of the drug
- Indications for use
- Instructions for use
- Side effects
Video: Phytoglistocide: Instructions For Use From Parasites And Worms
The biologically active food additive Phytogistocide belongs to non-toxic, natural remedies for eliminating helminthiasis. As part of the preparation Fitoglistocide, the instructions for use highlight and emphasize the main feature of this product - a huge and well-chosen complex of active ingredients. The product is safe, and thanks to its gentle, gentle formula, it is allowed even for children from six years old.
- 1 Description of the drug
- 2 Action and composition of the drug
- 3 Indications for use
- 4 Instructions for use
- 5 Side effects
- 6 Contraindications
- 7 Overdose
Description of the drug
The drug is available in encapsulated form. The cardboard box contains 3 sealed blisters containing 10 capsules each. The dietary supplement is commercially available and dispensed without a doctor's prescription.
The action and composition of the drug
Thanks to the rich herbal complex of ten valuable elements, the drug Phytogistocide destroys and removes a number of intestinal parasites from the body. The action of the drug is due to the anthelmintic, healing, regenerating and bactericidal effect.
A brief description of the capabilities of each of the components of the drug:
- tansy color is common - a well-known anthelmintic substance that exterminates worms due to bitter essential oil and tannins;
- phytoncid, a natural antibiotic found in the yarrow, has a destructive effect on parasites and their eggs. In addition, phytoncide acts as a natural plant immunomodulator;
- creeping thyme herb has a high antiseptic property that destroys pathogenic flora;
- Garlic is perhaps the oldest antihelminthic agent, rich in vitamins and essential oils. Garlic has a healing effect on ulcers already existing on the intestinal walls, and significantly reduces the activity of parasites, preventing new lesions from forming;
- long turmeric increases the digestibility of the body, normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract, and the active element of the rhizome, curcumin, has a powerful bactericidal effect;
- walnut leaves provoke increased contractility of the intestinal muscle, increasing the release of harmful substances stagnant in the esophagus and preventing the accumulation of feces. The great advantage of walnut leaves is that they kill worms at the stage of eggs and newly hatched larvae, and with exactly the same force of action destroys adult parasitic individuals;
- valerian and licorice roots have a weak sedative effect on the central nervous system, which is very important with high activity of parasites and intoxication in the body associated with their vital activity.
Indications for use
The medicinal product Phytoglistocide is used for parasitic infection of the body, both as an independent agent and in combination with the main therapy. It is required to take a closer look at the test results to make sure that the group of helminths found in the body is affected by the drug.
The fact is that phytoglistocide is not universal, which means that it cannot cover the entire spectrum of invasions that take root in the human body.
The drug copes with the treatment of opisthorchiasis, ankylostomiasis and destroys ascaris. The drug is not advisable for therapy against all tapeworms and most flatworms.
In the case of mixed helminthiasis infection, when the body is affected by several types of worms, including those localized outside the digestive tract, Phytogistocide cannot be used as an independent agent. If necessary, it can be used to support the body and to facilitate the removal of parasites.
This also applies to the development of a fungal infection in a patient, in which antibiotic therapy is indicated. In this situation, the described drug will show a good result only after using an antibiotic agent.
Instructions for use
Phytoglistocide instructions are described in sufficient detail, but use the drug, preferably according to the scheme received from the attending physician. It may differ from those shown below. In addition, it should be borne in mind that these recommendations are given without taking into account the use of concomitant drugs.
Taking the drug by children from 6 to 12 years old:
- in the first 2 weeks - 1 capsule 2 r / day half an hour before eating;
- from day 15 to day 24 - break;
- from day 26 to day 29 - 1 capsule 2 r / day half an hour before eating.
Taking the drug by children after 12 years of age and adults:
- the first 2 weeks - 1 capsule 3 r / day;
- from day 15 to day 24 - break;
- from day 25 to day 29 - 1 capsule 3 r / day half an hour before meals.
The course can be repeated, but only at the insistence of the doctor and not earlier than three months later.
Also, on the recommendation of the doctor, preventive treatment with the drug is carried out for 4-8 weeks. Proportions for supportive and prophylactic therapy - 3 capsules per day 1 p / week (for adults), 2 capsules per day 1 p / week (for children under 12 years old).
A number of minor side effects are named, which are usually caused by non-compliance with the dosage or increased activity of parasitic creatures. When using many antihelminthic drugs, including Phytogistocide, helminths feel uncomfortable and begin to show their presence with abundant release of toxic substances.
If the etiology of abdominal pain is unclear, it is better to cancel the drug until the circumstances are clarified.
Phytogistocide is prohibited for use by women during the period of breastfeeding and gestation. Contraindication is individual intolerance to the drug and increased susceptibility to some elements. It is required to carefully study the attached list of herbal ingredients in the composition in order to identify possible allergens.
It is undesirable to give medicine to small children under 3 years old - each such case should be considered separately
In diabetes mellitus and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (including ulcers and gastritis), the drug is used with increased caution and under the supervision of the attending physician.
There is no confirmed information on possible cases of drug overdose.