Table of contents:
- Basic principles of Ayurveda to cleanse the body
- Diet and methods of Ayurvedic body cleansing, according to the species of the person
- Ayurvedic treatment scheme
- Anthelmintic Ayurvedic remedies
- Contraindications to the use of Ayurvedic antihelminthic agents
Video: Ayurveda From Parasites And Worms: Ancient Methods Of Cleaning The Body
Ayurveda against parasites is an effective remedy that kills worms without harming the body as a whole.
- 1 Basic principles of Ayurveda to cleanse the body
- 2 Diet and methods of Ayurvedic cleansing of the body, according to the species of the person
- 3 Ayurvedic treatment scheme
- 4 Anthelmintic Ayurvedic remedies
- 5 Contraindications to the use of Ayurvedic antihelminthic agents
Ayurveda is an ancient method of Indian medicine, which is based on the Hindu sacred texts (Vedas). This technique dates back to 100-1000 years of our era. But its effectiveness is confirmed by modern medical research.
Interesting fact! Such a well-known and effective folk remedy for worms, like pumpkin seeds, came to us precisely from Ayurveda.
Basic principles of Ayurveda to cleanse the body
According to the ancient Indian tradition, all people, regardless of gender and age, are divided into the following categories:
- Vata (wind). The main feature of this category of people is thinness, regardless of height. All parts of the body of such people are thin and elongated, the hair is also thin and brittle, the skin is dry, the limbs are always cold. The character is restless, the nature is too emotional. In our domestic traditional medicine, this type of people is called "asthenics".
- Pitta (bile). This is a physical type of developed people, with a strong constitution, their skin is warm, subject to profuse sweating. The psychotype is quick-tempered and sharp.
- Kapha (mucus). This is a category of people who are overweight or predisposed to being overweight. Their skin is dense, but always cool. The type of face is rounded, the hair is thick. The psychotype is good-natured, balanced.
Each of these 3 categories of people has its own individual symptoms of infection of the body with helminths.
- The presence of helminths in Vata will be reflected by insomnia, emotional imbalance, painful sensations in the abdomen, bloating and constipation.
- Pitta's worms will manifest themselves as painful sensations and discomfort in the liver and gallbladder, chills and indigestion, burning in the abdomen.
- Kapha parasites will cause nausea and vomiting, a constant feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, lack of appetite, digestive problems, and excessive mucus production. Memory impairment and inhibition of brain activity.
Diet and methods of Ayurvedic body cleansing, according to the species of the person
- For the correct use of Ayurveda against worms, Vata must strictly observe certain principles of dietary nutrition: it is strictly forbidden to consume high-calorie foods. The most effective remedy for Vata worms is garlic. Sour embelia (vidanga) and hot pungent condiments and spices are also suitable, such as cumin, Indian cumin, common rock salt, Persian bunium, asafoetida, lemon juice. Also, when treating the body with Ayurveda from parasites, it is necessary to take laxatives: Vata, castor oil is excellent for these purposes.
- Pitta during anthelmintic treatment, it is strictly forbidden to eat various sweets and dairy products. Unlike Vata, Pitte n is hot and pungent herbs and spices. It is necessary to follow a raw food and fruit and vegetable diet, only fruits should not be sweet. It is recommended to eat plenty of greens. Bitter herbs are used as a laxative: Japanese coptis, or three-leafed, sour embelia (vidanga), gentian, canadian yellow root, chirat swerve.
- Kapha, during treatment, like Pitta, is strictly forbidden to eat dairy products and sweets. Treatment of the body from worms must be carried out with the most bitter and hot spices and seasonings, such as garlic, all types of chili peppers. From herbs, you can use sour embelia. Aloe powder and rhubarb root can also be used as a laxative.
Ayurvedic treatment scheme
For all 3 types of person, the treatment regimen is the same.
Treatment is carried out step by step:
- Step 1. Preparing the body. The first step is to completely detoxify the body. This is done either by complete starvation, or by a special diet, in which toxins and toxins are removed from the body. You need to fast for at least 24 hours, and no more than 36 hours. Whereas the diet will take: Vata - 14 days; Pitta has 30 days and Kapha 35 days. During a detoxifying diet, it is strictly forbidden to consume meat, dairy products and sweets. After completing the diet, it is necessary to take laxatives;
- Step 2. Direct cleansing of the body from parasites. The diet continues to be followed, the intake of anthelmintic herbs is added to it. Herbs must be taken for at least 3 days, and no more than 5 days;
- Step 3. After completing the diet, and after taking the herbs, you must take the appropriate laxative for your type.
After all completed manipulations, it is necessary to donate feces for analysis.
Anthelmintic Ayurvedic remedies
According to ancient Indian tradition, the most effective remedy for parasites is a mixture of hot hot spices. This recipe is based on asafoetida, which is lightly fried. To it are added: black pepper, red pepper, ginger, salt, cumin, Indian cumin. All components are taken in equal amounts and actively mixed with ghee oil. Take this remedy one teaspoon, once a day, on an empty stomach in the morning. In addition to anthelmintic properties, this mixture has a beneficial effect on the liver.
According to Ayurvedic treatises, ordinary carrots have excellent anthelmintic properties. To achieve the desired disposal of worms with the help of carrots, you need to eat only carrots for 14 days, or prepare the following drink:
¼ cups of carrot juice mix with 20 drops of fennel tincture and 10 drops of wormwood tincture. Consume before breakfast, within 4 days, take a break for 14 days, and repeat the course again.
To do this, add a pinch of asafoetida directly at the end of the preparation of a dish. Or dissolve a pinch of asafoetida in water and take 1 time per day. The course of treatment is 14 days. For best results, you can do a cleansing enema with asafoetida.
According to Ayurveda, you can get rid of worms with the help of:
- Pumpkin seeds. Eat only seeds for at least 2 days.
- Strawberries. You must eat at least 0.5 kg per day. berries.
- Garlic. It is consumed on an empty stomach, 2-3 cloves daily.
- Tomatoes. Consume on an empty stomach, for 10 days, after having abundantly pepper and salt the tomato.
- Pomegranate peel. Grind into powder and consume 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
- Pineapple juice. Consume in the morning, before meals, a glass of juice, for 10 days.
- Luke. The chopped onion is poured with water overnight, squeezed in the morning, and the onion infusion is drunk for three days in a row.
- Papaya seed. Eat 5-7 seeds daily.
- Coconut. It is necessary to eat 0.5 kg daily. coconut pulp in the morning, on an empty stomach. After 2 hours, you need to drink a salt-based laxative with plenty of water. Repeat the procedure at night.
There are also many ready-made Ayurvedic antihelminthic drugs available.
Contraindications to the use of Ayurvedic antihelminthic agents
Despite the natural composition of anthelmintics, based on Ayurvedic treatises, there are restrictions on their intake.
It is strictly forbidden to take acute burning mixtures for people who have a history of the following diseases:
- ulcers of the stomach and intestines;
- increased acidity of the stomach;
- individual intolerance to hot seasonings.
You should also refrain from such treatment for pregnant women and nursing mothers, children under 14 years old.
As with any treatment, a balanced, reasonable approach is needed when choosing one or another Ayurvedic drug.
Human health is an invaluable natural gift that must be protected in order to feel vigorous and physically strong for many years.