Table of contents:
- Antiprotozoal drug Dazolik
- Release forms
- pharmachologic effect
- Use during pregnancy and lactation
- special instructions
- Indications for use
- Side effects
Video: DAZOLIK - Instructions For Use, Price, Reviews And Analogues
2023 Author: Riley Dean | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 09:15
Antiprotozoal drug Dazolik
- 1 Forms of release
- 2 Pharmacological action
- 3 Composition
- 4 Use during pregnancy and lactation
- 5 Special instructions
- 6 Analogs
- 7 Overdose
8 Indications for use
8.1 Instructions for use of the drug
- 9 Contraindications
- 10 Side effects
- 11 Reviews
Dazolic is a drug that belongs to the group of antiprotozoal drugs. It has a powerful antibacterial effect. The high ability to kill bacteria is due to the large amount of ornidazole in the composition. It is capable of destroying the membrane envelope of many protozoan bacteria in a short time, which leads to their death. Dazolic is able to suppress the activity of Trichomonas, Clostridia, Bacteroids, Fusobacteria, Giardia, anaerobic cocci and much more.
To date, Dazolik has only one dosage form - tablets. They are round, convex on both sides. The capsules are white, with a white line on one side in the middle. One tablet of Dazolik contains 50 mg of ornidazole. The medicine is available in packages with 1 or 5 blisters, each containing 10 tablets.
Dazolik is a modern medicine, a representative of the antibiotic group. It has a powerful antiprotozoal effect. With the help of this drug, it is possible to quickly get rid of any of the simplest microorganisms. The effectiveness of the product is explained by the unique composition, which is based on deoxyribonucleic acid. It is a powerful carrier of gene information, which is intended for the reproduction of living cells and the normal functioning of useful organisms. Dazolic is highly effective against the following groups of microorganisms:
- Intestinal lamblia - Giardia lamblia;
- Vaginal Trichomonas - Trichomonas vaginalis;
- Fragilis bacteroids - Bacteroides fragilis;
- Dysentery amoeba - Entamoeba histolytica;
- Clostridium perfringens - Clostridium perfringens;
- Fusobacterium nulloid - Fusobacterium nucleatum.
Dazolic is most effective against all microorganisms that belong to anaerobic microflora. This means that these infections do not need oxygen to function properly. Usually, such organisms cause extremely dangerous and deep infections that can provoke serious complications. The greatest danger is gangrene - the death of limb tissue.
Dazolic is a drug that has a large number of analogues in composition. The product is based on ornidazole. It has a powerful antibacterial and depressing effect. It is he who explains the high effectiveness of this tool. In addition, the composition of the drug contains excipients such as silicon dioxide, talc, povidone, cellulose, alcohol and other substances.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Dazolic is a drug that is rarely prescribed for the treatment of pregnant and lactating women. The drug poses the greatest danger to women who are in the first trimester of pregnancy. The fact is that the active ingredients of Dazolik penetrate into the bloodstream and quickly spread throughout the body, which is why they pass through the placenta and can enter milk. In rare cases, the drug is prescribed for pregnant women, if therapy is necessary for nursing, the child is weaned for a while.
It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol if you are taking Dazolic tablets. The same restriction must be adhered to for several weeks after the end of treatment. This will help minimize the risk of any negative consequences. Also, you should not take Dazolik during anticoagulant treatment. The fact is that such therapy significantly increases the effectiveness of such drugs, which can lead to negative consequences.
When using alcoholic beverages, alcohol begins to dissolve extremely quickly in the human bloodstream. After 1-2 hours, its concentration reaches its peak, and only after 12 it is completely excreted from the body. Dazolik has the same duration of action. Due to the simultaneous presence in the human body, liver function is disrupted, the removal of toxins and toxins is significantly slowed down.
Dazolic is a drug that has a huge number of analogues. Many of them are much more modern, which means they are less likely to cause side effects. Remember that you can take medicine only as directed by your doctor. The most popular and safe analogues of this drug are:
Uncontrolled intake of Dazolik can lead to an overdose. It manifests itself in the form of severe convulsions, depressed mood, neuritis. When the first signs of such a phenomenon appear, it is necessary to start symptomatic therapy and contact your doctor as soon as possible.
If the symptoms of an overdose appear even with the correct doses, the patient is transferred to Diazepam, a similar drug with fewer side effects. Remember that when treating gynecological diseases, it is necessary to carry out therapy with two partners at once.
Indications for use
You can use Dazolik only after consulting your doctor. This drug is highly effective against microorganisms such as gram-positive bacteria, anaerobic microorganisms, amoeba, Trichomonas, lamblia. Because of these organisms, a person can face the following diseases:
- Amoebiasis is a disease accompanied by intestinal damage (because of it, an inflammatory process occurs in the liver, which leads to extremely painful sensations);
- Trichomoniasis is a serious sexually transmitted infection (it affects the human urinary system, causing inflammation);
- Giardiasis - an infectious disease, accompanied by an infectious intestinal lesion;
- Thrush - bacterial vaginosis, in which a person experiences severe itching and burning in the genital area;
- Anaerobic infections - pathogenic microorganisms that can occur due to operations on the peritoneum;
- Prevention of infectious infection before and after surgery.
Instructions for using the drug
Instructions for using the drug
Before starting to use the drug, it is imperative that you consult with your doctor. It is permissible to take it only after an extended diagnostic examination. The patient himself should also study the annotation to minimize the risk of side effects. Remember that you can take Dazolik only after a meal - otherwise you run the risk of heartburn, nausea and vomiting. Remember that the dosage and duration of treatment is determined by the doctor depending on the disease. Most often, the medicine is consumed no more than 2 weeks. The instructions for use read as follows:
- When treating children under 12 years of age, use 25 mg per 1 kg of the child's weight. The duration is selected individually, the drug can be used as a complex therapy.
- For the treatment of giardiasis, take 2 tablets of Dazolik 2 times a day. To do this, take capsules with 1.5 mg of active ingredient. For the treatment of the same disease in children, take 1 tablet of 40 mg. The duration of treatment is 2 weeks.
- To get rid of an amoebic infection, you need to take 1 tablet of 1.5 mg Dazolik 1 time per day. If a person's body weight exceeds 60 kg, then the dose of the active substance is increased to 2 mg.
- To cure extraintestinal amebiasis, you need to take half a tablet of Dazolik 2 times a day. The duration of therapy is on average 5-10 days. If it is necessary to cure children under 1 year old, take 0.125 g, from 1 to 6 years old - 0.25, from 7 to 12 - 0.375.
- Dazolik is also used as a prophylaxis for infectious diseases after and before surgery. To do this, take 1 capsule of the drug for a week.
To preserve the beneficial properties of the drug, it must be stored in a cool dry place. In this case, the shelf life of the drug is 3 years. It is strictly forbidden to take it after the date indicated on the package. In this case, Dazolic can lead to serious complications.
Dazolik is a drug that, like any other, has contraindications. Be sure to consult with your doctor before use: this will help reduce the likelihood of developing any negative consequences. Taking Dazolik is strictly prohibited in the following cases:
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- With increased sensitivity to the components of the drug;
- With serious liver disease;
- With epilepsy and peripheral nephropathy;
- With organic lesions of the central nervous system;
Dazolic tablets rarely cause side effects. They have gone through a huge number of clinical studies that prove the absolute safety of the drug. Despite this, due to the fact that the drug affects the central and peripheral nervous system, we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor before use. Keep in mind that the medication reduces concentration and attention, this must be taken into account when working with complex devices and driving a vehicle. Among the most common side effects are:
- Violation of taste buds;
- Trembling hands and feet;
- Headache and dizziness;
- Temporary loss of consciousness;
- Muscle dysfunction;
- Some muscle atrophy;
- Increased sleepiness, chronic fatigue;
- Convulsions, lack of coordination;
- Feeling tired, overworked;
With prolonged use of Dazolik, patients experience serious disturbances in the work of the gastrointestinal tract. The most common occurrences are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, allergies, constipation and diarrhea.
Bactefort will relieve papillomas and parasites in a short time. The treatment is safe and does not cause side reactions, since all components are of natural origin
Modern drug for parasites Notoxin: composition of the drug, useful properties, cost on the official website, customer reviews
Citrine seed from parasites: effect on the body, correct intake schedule, contraindications for use, cost, reviews of doctors and patients
Page contentWhat is ELISAAdvantages and disadvantagesWhere to check in and how much does it costVarieties of enzyme immunoassayDelivery processDecoding the resultsReviewsYou can defeat parasites!High-quality and accurate diagnosis of parasitic diseases is one of the main conditions for choosing an adequate therapeutic tactics
Analysis Of Feces For Lamblia And Their Cysts: How To Donate And Where, The PCR Method And Ichg, Price
Page contentWhy take a stool test for lambliaThe process of passing the analysis of feces for lamblia in a child and an adultTrainingMaterial collection processDecoding analysisHow much does it cost and where can I take itAlternative analyzesYou can defeat parasites