Table of contents:
- How baking soda helps cleanse the body of parasites
- Why is baking soda effective against worms?
- Who will benefit from soda enemas, and who can they harm?
- Taking soda inside according to I. P. Neumyvakin
- Soda baths against parasites
Video: How To Take Soda From Parasites In The Human Body
2023 Author: Riley Dean | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 09:15
How baking soda helps cleanse the body of parasites
- 1 Why is baking soda effective against worms?
2 Who will benefit from soda enemas, and who can they harm?
2.1 Soda enemas
- 2.1.1 Procedure one - cleansing enema
- 2.1.2 Procedure two - soda enema
- 2.1.3 Procedure three - repeated cleansing enema
3 Taking soda inside according to I. P. Neumyvakin
- 3.1 Preparation of soda solution
- 3.2 Rules for taking soda inside
- 4 Baths with baking soda against parasites
According to the World Health Organization, about half of the world's population is infected with worms. Most carriers of parasites are not aware of their presence and consider the ailments caused by helminthiases as a consequence of other reasons.
Why is baking soda effective against worms?
Why is baking soda effective against worms?
An important condition for human health is the maintenance of the acid-base balance of his blood in the slightly alkaline range. The pH value in healthy people is around 7.4. Various negative factors - unhealthy diet, environmental pollution, physical inactivity, stress, as well as natural aging processes lead to acidification of the body, while the pH decreases to 7 and below, which negatively affects health.
Trying to raise the pH value to normal values, the body consumes vital substances, taking them from systems and organs, as a result of which the organs feel an acute shortage of them. This causes a decrease in immunity, the development of diseases and a reduction in life expectancy. In addition, an acidic environment is most favorable for the development of fungi and parasites.
Baking soda has an alkalizing effect. When it is ingested, the pH of the blood rises, when using a soda solution for enemas, a weakly alkaline environment is created in the intestine. This promotes positive changes in the body. When the body's pH is normalized, its strength and resources are not spent on restoring the acid-base balance, but are used to support vital processes. As a result, immunity is restored, health is noticeably improved. According to I. P. Neumyvakin, with the help of pH normalization, you can even cure cancer.
The alkaline environment has a detrimental effect on the parasites that live in the intestines. However, an enema with soda from worms allows you to process only the rectum and large intestine, and most worms are localized in the small intestine. The ileocecal valve, which separates the small and large parts of the intestine, prevents the alkalizing fluid from reaching the small intestine.
But taking a soda solution inside helps to solve this problem. The parasites feed mainly on blood. The normal weakly alkaline reaction of the blood is not to the taste of the parasites, and they begin to leave the body en masse.
Who will benefit from soda enemas, and who can they harm?
Baking soda is a naturally occurring substance called sodium bicarbonate that is used as a dietary supplement. Compared to antiparasitic drugs that are highly toxic, baking soda can seem completely harmless. However, one should not forget that this substance is irritating to the mucous membranes. In this regard, enemas from parasites with soda, as well as taking a soda solution inside, are not recommended for the following categories of persons:
- Children under 12 years old;
- Pregnant and lactating women;
- With cracked rectum;
- Patients with hemorrhoids in the acute stage;
- Suffering from gastrointestinal ulcers;
- Suffering from low acidity of the stomach;
- Patients with diabetes mellitus;
- During the rehabilitation period after surgery on the gastrointestinal tract
- Having an inguinal hernia.
There may be other contraindications, so before you start cleaning with soda from parasites, those who have chronic diseases should consult a doctor.
To everyone who has no contraindications, A. T. Ogulov recommends cleaning with baking soda from parasites twice a year. These procedures are especially necessary for those who notice the following symptoms:
- Exhaustion and pallor;
- Flatulence, digestive disorders;
- Recurrent abdominal pain;
- Headaches, sleep disorders;
- Chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Skin problems.
Undergoing a course of treatment with soda enemas, you need to focus on your health. If pain, nausea, weakness and other signs of malaise appear, treatment should be discontinued.
The method of treatment with enemas with soda from parasites was developed by the famous folk healer A. T. Ogulov. According to her, each session consists of three consecutive procedures. First, a cleansing enema is given to free the intestines from feces. Then - directly a medicinal soda enema, after which the intestines are washed for the third time with slightly acidified saline solution.
The first procedure - cleansing enema
A distinctive feature of cleansing enemas is the relatively large volume of water and its rather low temperature. Due to the fact that the water is cool, it is not absorbed in the intestine, but a large volume stimulates peristalsis and causes defecation, in which the contents of the large intestine are released along with the water. In this way, cleaning takes place, and the intestines are prepared for the healing effects of soda.
For a cleansing enema, you must have an Esmarch mug or a 2-liter rubber heating pad, equipped with a tube with a clip and a rectal tip.
An enema is administered as follows:
- Boil 2 liters of water, in which 2 tbsp is dissolved. table salt. Then the water is cooled to room temperature (21-24 ° C).
- Fill with the prepared solution a heating pad or Esmarch mug. If a cleansing enema is given to a teenager, it is enough to take 1.5 liters of solution.
- The heating pad is turned upside down and the faucet is slightly opened until a jet appears so that air does not enter the intestine.
- The patient lying on the left side is inserted into the anus, lubricated with vegetable oil or petroleum jelly, the rectal tip for the entire length.
- The container with the saline solution is raised and the tap is opened, after which the liquid begins to flow into the intestines. If this does not happen, you should raise the mug higher or slightly press on the heating pad to increase the water pressure.
- If the patient feels pain, the valve should be screwed on so that the fluid flows more slowly.
- After the container is empty, you need to remove the tip from the anus, while squeezing the buttocks to prevent premature leakage of fluid.
- Then the patient should roll over onto his back and, inhaling deeply, refrain from defecation for 5-10 minutes, and then empty the intestines.
After the end of the cleansing procedure, they proceed to the next stage - a soda enema from parasites.
Second procedure - soda enema
The procedure for setting a soda enema is similar to the previous stage, with the exception of:
- In 0.8 l of hot boiled water (50-60 ° C) dissolve 1 tbsp. baking soda and cool the solution to 40 ° C.
- After the fluid enters the intestines, it must be delayed for 0.5 hours. Since the enema is done with a warm solution, it is much easier to hold it than the previous time when the liquid was cool.
During the procedure, abdominal pain may be felt. The author of the technique claims that the intensity of pain correlates with the number of parasites in the body.
The third procedure - repeated cleansing enema
This procedure is carried out approximately 1 hour after the soda enema, it completely repeats the first, except that in addition to salt, 1 tsp is also added to the water. lemon juice. The liquid should be retained in the intestine for 10 minutes, and then emptied.
A course of soda enemas for parasites is carried out for 10 days twice a year, usually in spring and autumn.
Taking soda inside according to I. P. Neumyvakin
The author of this technique is I. P. Neumyvakin is sure that it not only helps to get rid of parasites, but is also an effective means of achieving good health and longevity.
Preparation of soda solution
For oral administration, a soda solution is prepared at the rate of 1 tsp. baking soda flush with the edges in 1 cup (250 g) water. It is necessary to dissolve soda in hot water (50-60 ° C), this increases its alkaline properties. To speed up the cooking process, you can dissolve the baking soda in 0.1 liters of hot water, and then bring the volume to 250 g by adding cold water.
The above concentration of soda solution is applied when the body has already adapted to taking soda. It is necessary to start taking with small doses. First, dissolve the amount of baking soda taken at the tip of a teaspoon in a glass of water. After each week of ingestion, double the amount of baking soda in the solution until it reaches 1 tsp. flush with the edges.
Rules for taking soda inside
Taking a soda solution inside, the following rules must be observed:
- It is necessary to take the remedy in the morning and in the evening, be sure - on an empty stomach, soda, drunk after a meal, acts as a laxative and increases gas formation (the stomach is considered empty if at least 2 hours have passed after eating);
- It is necessary to drink soda warm;
- After drinking the soda solution, you can start eating in 20-30 minutes;
- If you are not lactose intolerant, you can dissolve baking soda in hot milk and drink it warm.
In addition to the antiparasitic effect, among the effects of taking soda, it is noted that it significantly accelerates recovery from colds, promotes rapid recovery and relieves fatigue during physical exertion.
Doctor of Medical Sciences I. P. Neumyvakin claims that if there are no contraindications, then you can drink soda without interruption throughout your life. It helps maintain a normal acid-base balance, prevents acidification of the body, which is the main cause of many diseases. Soda is non-toxic and is easily excreted in urine.
When using baking soda from parasites in the body, strictly adhere to the recommended dosages. Soda solution in a concentration of more than 2% irritates mucous membranes and can cause chemical burns. Therefore, when preparing solutions for enemas and oral administration, it is advisable to use not only a spoon, but also scales for maximum dosage correctness.
Soda baths against parasites
Soda baths against parasites
The fight against parasites will be even more successful if soda enemas for parasites and the intake of soda inside are supplemented with soda baths. In this case, the alkalizing substance penetrates through the skin and the walls of the capillaries directly into the blood, which has a positive effect on the state of the body and does not leave any chance for parasites.
For a medium-sized bath, you need to take 7 full tbsp. l. baking soda, dissolving it in advance in 3 liters of boiling water. The temperature of the water in the bath must be maintained within the range of 37-39 ° C. The duration of the procedure is from 20 minutes or more.
In order to increase the permeability of the skin to soda, it is advisable to peel the body before the bath. The course is designed for 10 procedures performed one day before bedtime. You can repeat it no earlier than after two months.
When taking a bath, make sure that the water level does not rise to the level of the heart. If there is a rapid heartbeat, feeling of lightheadedness, dizziness, it is necessary to interrupt the procedure. You do not need to rinse off soda from the body after a bath, it is best to lightly blot the body with a towel and let the skin dry.
Last updated 23 June 2017 at 05:29 PMReading time: 6 minutesParasites are the simplest types of bacteria that live off the nutrients of another organism, parasitizing on it. They feed on ready-made organic matter produced by others.All of them can enter our body and cause a large number of diseases and infections
Varieties of protozoan parasites in the human body and the diseases they cause. Description of parasites and their characteristic symptoms
How to take garlic from parasites: useful properties, principle of action, contraindications. Treatment for parasites with decoctions, tinctures based on garlic
Soda cleaning of the intestines from parasites is an effective remedy in the fight against worms. However, it requires special training from the patient and compliance with additional anthelmintic measures
Page contentWhat is the effect of baking soda on parasitesWhat parasites can be used againstContraindicationsCleaning the body with an enema with soda: steps and instructionsOther recipes for cleansing soda from parasitesYou can defeat parasites