Table of contents:
- Principles of Ayurveda Technique
- Diet and scheme for removing parasites according to Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic recipes for worms
- 1 Principles of Ayurveda Technique
- 2 Diet and scheme for removing parasites according to Ayurveda
3 Ayurvedic recipes for worms
- 3.1 Carrot peeling
- 3.2 A mixture of medicinal herbs
- 3.3 Other ways to get rid of parasites
Helminthiases are a large group of parasitic diseases caused by various pathogens. They settle in many internal organs, disrupt their functionality, provoking unpleasant symptoms. They often lead to serious complications. For treatment, medications are used that have a detrimental effect on parasitic microorganisms. Ayurveda is often used against parasites - the oldest technique of Indian medicine, which is based on the Vedas. Let's consider what it is and how the method helps to get rid of worms in the human body.
Principles of Ayurveda Technique
In the Vedas, special attention is paid to the purification of the human body from parasites, since they were considered by the Indians not only as an independent pathology, but also as a cause that led to the development of many serious diseases.
This theory is supported by numerous scientific experiments, and the effectiveness of some Ayurvedic methods of anthelmintic properties (for example, pumpkin seeds), is confirmed by statistics among cured patients.
According to the ancient tradition of India, all people are divided into certain types of constitution, which are not determined by age, gender. Ayurveda distinguishes three doshas:
- Wind or cotton wool. The main feature of this personality type is a thin physique, height is not taken into account. All parts of the body are thin and elongated, the hair is thin and brittle, and the skin is excessively dry. The upper and lower limbs are constantly cold. The character is restless, while the person is distinguished by excessive emotional lability;
- Pitta or bile. The personality type is characterized by well-developed muscles, warm skin, which is characterized by increased sweating. Heart-shaped face. The character is sharp and irritable, there is a hot temper on the verge of aggressiveness;
- Kapha or mucus. People who are overweight from birth, while having a cold skin surface. They have a round face and thick hair. They are emotionally stable, calm, and resilient.
According to Indian science, each personality type described above has its own symptoms of worms in the body. In the presence of parasites in people belonging to the Vata dosha, sleep disturbance in the form of insomnia, emotional instability, pain in the abdomen, increased gas formation, and prolonged constipation are observed.
Parasites in the "Pitta" group manifest themselves in the following clinic: pain in the abdomen, discomfort in the area of the liver, gallbladder. Fever, chills, digestive disorders, burning sensation in the stomach are often detected.
Kapha's parasitic worms lead to symptoms such as nausea, intermittent vomiting, a feeling of fullness and heaviness in the abdomen, loss of appetite, disruption of the digestive tract, memory impairment, decreased concentration, and inhibition of actions.
Diet and scheme for removing parasites according to Ayurveda
Ayurveda from parasites is not only the use of certain recipes that have a destructive effect on worms in the body, but also nutrition that is recommended for each type of personality.
Troicatka Evolar herb: reviews of parasitologists about the medicine
Diet depending on the type of constitution:
- Cotton wool. To cleanse the body of an unpleasant neighborhood, such people are advised to observe a certain diet: foods with high calorie content are necessarily excluded from the diet. The most productive product for this category is garlic. It is also permissible to use vidanga, hot pungent spices, it is necessary to use Indian cumin, common rock salt, lemon juice and cumin. During the therapeutic course, the use of laxatives is necessary. For Vata, castor oil is advised.
- Pitt. During the period of antiparasitic treatment, any dairy products and sweets are excluded from the menu - everything that includes granulated sugar. You need to add seasonal vegetables, fruits, but not sweet ones to the diet. Food includes a lot of greens - parsley, dill, lettuce, etc. As laxatives, medicinal herbs with a bitter taste are used. For example, gentian, Canadian yellow root.
- Kapha. You cannot eat sweet and dairy products. The therapy is carried out using the most bitter and hottest spices - garlic, any kind of chili pepper. From medicinal plants, it is permissible to use sour embelia. Rhubarb root and aloe powder are recommended laxatives.
Let's consider the stages of treatment in more detail:
- The first step in antiparasitic treatment is to prepare the human body for subsequent therapy. For this, complete detoxification is carried out. It is carried out in several ways - special fasting or diet. It helps to remove toxic substances and toxins, waste products of helminths. Vata's diet takes exactly two weeks, Pitta's 30 days, and Kapha's 35 days. Any meat and dairy products, sweets are excluded from the diet. If the patient chooses hunger, then they refuse food for 24 hours, but no more than 36 hours;
- The second step is direct cleansing. The diet is still followed, but the use of antiparasitic herbs is added to it. They are used for at least three days, but not more than five days;
- After completing a health-improving diet and using herbs, a laxative is taken that matches the person's personality type.
It is advisable to emphasize that the reviews for such treatment are positive, and they are also found from highly qualified doctors. Upon completion of the therapeutic course, they must be tested for the presence of helminths.
Ayurvedic recipes for worms
In accordance with ancient Indian traditions, in order to remove worms from the human body, it is necessary to use hot hot spices - this is the most effective and efficient means to combat them.
Asafoetida is taken as the basis of "medicine" - it is lightly fried. Black and red pepper, ginger root, table salt, Indian cumin and cumin are added to it. All components are mixed in equal proportions, then mixed with an oil extract of ghee - ghee purified from protein. You need to take 1 teaspoon once a day. Only on an empty stomach. In addition to its antiparasitic properties, this mixture has a positive effect on the functionality of the liver.
Carrots are not just a vegetable. According to Ayurveda, carrots have pronounced anthelmintic properties when combined with certain components. The cleansing technique offers a choice of several options for getting rid of worms.
In the first case, you need to eat only carrots for two days. You cannot eat any other food at this time, only plain water is allowed from drinks. This method is not recommended for young children, while carrying a child, during lactation.
The second option is anthelmintic juice:
Drugs for the treatment of tapeworms in humans
- ¼ cup of carrot juice is mixed with 20 drops of fennel tincture and 10 drops of wormwood tincture.
- Drink immediately before breakfast.
The duration of the therapeutic course is 4 days. Two weeks later, repeated cleansing is carried out - again for 4 days. Upon completion of therapy, they are tested in the laboratory.
A mixture of medicinal herbs
Helminthiasis caused by amoebae, pinworms and giardia lead to various symptoms, often patients' face swells. If the puffiness is known to be caused by these particular parasites, then herbal medicine will help.
To prepare it, mix 20 g of thuja shoots, 20 g of rosehip root and 40 g of birch buds - brewed in 1000 ml of spring water. Take 125 ml three times a day after meals.
Other ways to get rid of parasites
It is noted that fresh strawberries help to remove worms from the body and cleanse it of their waste products. You need to eat up to one kilogram of berries per day. Pumpkin seeds and vegetable pulp are also famous for their effectiveness. Eat on an empty stomach.
Onion treatment involves the following:
- Chop a large onion, add water;
- In the morning, squeeze everything out, drink water on an empty stomach;
- The treatment lasts three days.
Garlic has anthelmintic properties. You need to eat a few cloves on an empty stomach every morning. Coconut is no less effective - they eat 400 g of pulp, after two hours they take a laxative medicine. Take a laxative again immediately before bed.
- Drink fresh pineapple juice on an empty stomach for a week and a half.
- Eat six papaya seeds every day.
- Drink one teaspoon per day of the juice of the Chinese bitter herb (Karelian).
- Eat fresh tomatoes, sprinkled with salt and pepper, for 10 days.
- Take pomegranate powder for 10 days. The dosage is one teaspoon, the frequency of application is once a day.
- The leaves of the "Nim" tree are crushed into powder, take one teaspoon at a time.
Along with the recipes described, there are ready-made preparations containing Ayurvedic ingredients. The Krimikuthar Ras remedy helps to get rid of not only parasites, but also the simplest microorganisms; Criminil (syrup) is the most powerful drug, it includes more than 18 Ayurvedic components.
Ayurvedic treatment is an effective way to help remove worms. However, not every person will like it, due to its pungency and bitterness. In addition, he has contraindications. These include ulcerative lesions of the stomach and intestines, gastritis, inflammation of the duodenum, dysbiosis, digestive problems, increased stomach acidity, individual intolerance to spices.