Table of contents:
- Composition and description of the drug
- Instructions for using the drug
- Contraindications to taking the drug
- Side effects
- Drug analogues
Video: Antitoxin Nano And Instructions For Its Use
- 1 Composition and description of the drug
- 2 Instructions for use of the drug
- 3 Contraindications to taking the drug
- 4 Side effects
- 5 Drug analogues
In the conditions of modern ecology, a person often experiences symptoms of severe intoxication of the body - irritability, insomnia, frequent colds, pallor of the skin and frequent allergic rashes. All of these symptoms are also signs of a parasitic infection. That is why it is so important to cleanse the body from the inside of toxins and worms in order to feel a new surge of strength and energy. An effective drug in this case is Antitoxin Nano. The drug can be safely attributed to the category of dietary supplements, since it does not contain chemical elements and dyes. In how to properly take Antitoxin Nano and whether it is possible to give it to a child, we understand the material below.
Composition and description of the drug
Antitoxin Nano (anti toxin nano) is a drug developed on the basis of exclusively plant components. Thanks to the healing effect of each of them, the remedy has such beneficial effects on the body:
- Cleans the body from helminthic invasion and normalizes the work of the digestive tract;
- Neutralizes bacterial infections in the body;
- Removes toxins and waste products of worms from the patient's body;
- Improves the general condition of the body, which is reflected in the condition of hair, skin and nails.
Antitoxin Nano is presented in the pharmacy in special bottles equipped with a dispensing pipette. The cost of the drug varies between 500-700 rubles. per bottle (8.5-11.8 cu) depending on the region of sale.
Antitoxin Nano composition has the following:
Pinworm candles and rules for their use
- Ginger. The component perfectly cleanses the intestines and blood from toxins, while strengthening blood vessels.
- Echinacea extract. An exceptionally natural immunomodulator that increases the body's ability to resist viral and bacterial infections. Stimulates vitality and accelerates the process of soft tissue regeneration.
- Garlic. Paralyzes individuals of helminths in the body and removes them. In addition, garlic is an excellent bile stimulant, which also negatively affects the vital activity of parasites.
- Oregano. Restores water balance in the body, improves lung function and intestinal microflora.
- Burdock. It is a source of vitamins PP, E and C, which have a beneficial effect on the general condition of the body.
- Dandelion extract. Fights helminth eggs, destroying them, and at the same time normalizes the work of the urinary system.
Instructions for using the drug
Taking Antitoxin Nano according to the instructions for use is recommended for such conditions and pathologies:
- Frequent headaches in the absence of clear diagnoses;
- Constant fatigue and irritability;
- Insomnia and neuroses;
- Stool disorders (constipation or diarrhea);
- Allergic skin rashes;
- Frequent ARVI;
- Pain in muscles and joints;
- Helminthic invasions (as an adjuvant therapy or prophylactic agent).
It is recommended to use the drug for adults and children from 3 years old. The dosage is 3-5 drops at a time. Antitoxin Nano must be dripped into a glass of water and drunk half an hour before a meal. You need to use the drug twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. In this case, the course of therapy for different age categories of patients looks like this:
- Children 3-6 years old. The course of therapy is 10 days.
- Children 6-12 years old. The course of treatment is 20 days.
- Adults. The therapy is carried out for 30 days.
Contraindications to taking the drug
Despite the fact that Antitoxin Nano is an exclusively herbal preparation, there are still a number of contraindications to its use. These are:
Candles for worms for children and adults
- Breastfeeding period;
- Children under 3 years old;
- Hypersensitivity or individual intolerance to one / several components of the drug;
When taking Antitoxin Nano in patients, in some cases, allergic reactions may develop as a result of sensitivity or intolerance to the drug. In this case, the side effects may look like this:
- A skin rash similar to hives or eczema;
- Moderate to severe itching;
- Moderate swelling.
As experts say, there is no substitute for Antitoxin Nano today. However, there is still one preparation also of herbal origin, which is no less effective in cleaning the body and restoring vitality. This is the drug Intoxic. It contains bear bile, Dzhungarian ferula, Sumakh juice and a mixture of micro- and macroelements (more than 20 items). The cost of the funds is on average 1000-1300 rubles. (16.8 - 18 cu).
It is important to understand that it is better to take even herbal preparations with the permission of the attending physician. Especially if the patient has any chronic diseases. Remember, taking care of your health is only in your hands.