Table of contents:
- How to use garlic with milk in the fight against worms?
- Recommendations for use
- Milk-garlic mixture enemas
Video: Milk With Garlic For Worms: Recipes For Parasites And Reviews
- 1 How to use garlic with milk in the fight against worms?
- 2 Recommendations for use
- 3 Enemas based on milk-garlic mixture
- 4 Precautions
Milk and garlic for worms is perhaps one of the most famous and tested remedies. Being an effective composition in the fight against helminthiasis, milk from worms was used long before the invention of medicines. Garlic milk is still popular today in home treatment and prevention of parasites. A special convenience is that the recipe for milk with garlic is suitable for both children and people with intolerance to the product - it does not need to be chewed, so pronounced negative reactions are extremely rare.
How to use garlic with milk in the fight against worms?
The effectiveness of the product has been proven empirically. Parasitologists tested the effects of garlic oil on tapeworms and roundworms. As a result, both types of parasites were significantly affected during processing. The most severe damage affected tapeworm (one of the most popular types of human invasions). In an oil solution with a concentration of 10%, the parasite began to wrinkle, an increase in the amount of oil in the composition led to the formation of an acid burn. The worm's head underwent fatal changes - the suckers wrinkled, and the holes of the attachments to the intestines closed.
Thus, in the human body, the worm simply could not gain a foothold and came out with feces. The defeat of the cuticle of the worm makes the body of the parasite susceptible to intestinal enzymes, capable of dissolving the shell with the slightest loss of the helminth's protection. Numerous studies have confirmed that garlic with milk can be used to cleanse the intestines from parasites. Moreover, unlike other folk remedies, garlic milk is a universal composition available for the treatment of children.
The mechanism of action of the composition on worms is clear, but milk from worms with garlic has other positive effects on the body:
- increases resistance to re-infection;
- kills not only sexually mature helminths, but also their larvae;
- eliminates the waste products of worms, toxins from the body;
- stops the spread of cancer cells;
- has antimicrobial, antiviral, antiparasitic (from almost all types of helminths) properties;
- nourishes the body with essential trace elements and vitamins.
It is possible to use milk with root crops from parasites both in the form of gruel and in the form of an enema. The latter option is more acceptable for children and people with aversion to the smell and taste of the product.
Troicatka Evolar herb: reviews of parasitologists about the medicine
That worms and milk with garlic are incompatible concepts is confirmed by many years of use of home remedies in order to eliminate worms. And this is much more clear evidence of the effectiveness of the composition than any research. But why milk? Because garlic contains a serious element - allicin. In its pure form, it is a strong organic compound that can irritate the mucous membranes. Milk softens the action of organic matter, while not detracting from its anthelmintic properties. In addition, there is a lot of silicon in the teeth, from which helminths and other parasites die.
Recommendations for use
Children should be given milk with garlic for worms from 5 years old. For young patients, such a mixture is dangerous - there is a high risk of destructive changes in the digestive system. Recommendations for the use of the composition are as follows:
- it is better to chop the garlic finely enough so that it can be swallowed without chewing, but not rubbed into gruel - this will provoke the formation of juice;
- after cutting, let the pieces of the product lie on a plate for about 15-20 minutes, so that they dry a little;
- take the medicine at night without drinking or eating!
There are many cooking recipes, but the following is considered the most effective:
- 0.5 liters. milk to take 60-70 gr. peeled garlic;
- Cut the product, let it dry;
- 2 hours after dinner, eat garlic without chewing and drink milk;
- Carry out therapy for 5-7 days, but monitor the patient's well-being.
This recipe with milk from parasites is not suitable for children, therefore it is better to do this:
- Pass 3 cloves of garlic through a press;
- Pour 0.5 tbsp. milk, put on low heat;
- Cook for 15 minutes, leave for an hour;
- Take 4 times a day for 1 tsp. 30-35 minutes before meals during the week.
Despite the absence of contraindications, pregnant women should consult a doctor - garlic with milk from worms can cause an allergy, which is undesirable during the period of gestation.
Drugs for the treatment of tapeworms in humans
Milk-garlic mixture enemas
Milk and garlic enema is more suitable for treating a child from parasites. The procedure will get rid of ascaris, pinworms that settle in the colon. But this medicine will not be able to get to the small intestine. An enema with garlic in milk is prepared as follows:
- Boil 1 large head of garlic in 1 tbsp. milk until softened;
- Drain the broth;
- A cooled broth in the amount of a glass is used as an enema for an adult at night, a child of 7-12 years old will reduce the dose to 70 ml, for babies 4-7 years old, the dose is 30 ml.
There is also a milk-garlic enema, prepare it like this:
- Pass the medium head of garlic through a press;
- Add gruel to 1 tbsp. milk;
- Warm up over a fire for 5-7 minutes, avoiding boiling;
- Insist one hour.
Drain the broth and put an enema: adults - the entire volume, children 7-12 years old 70 ml, babies 30-50 ml.
Despite the popularity and effectiveness of enemas, milk and garlic cannot be used by everyone. With extreme caution should be taken when:
- cardiovascular diseases;
- gallstone disease;
- nephritis, nephrosis, chronic kidney damage;
- problems in the digestive tract;
You should be especially careful with severe intolerance to garlic. Better to consult a doctor. Of course, medical products eliminate invasions much faster, but they have a high degree of toxicity, which is not always acceptable for patients. If there are no contraindications, milk and garlic will successfully cope with the elimination of parasites and serve as a good prevention of invasions.