Table of contents:
Video: Pomegranate Peels From Parasites And Pomegranate Decoction From Worms
- 1 The benefits of pomegranate fruits
- 2 Recipes from pomegranate against worms
- 3 Contraindications to use
Pomegranate fruits have long been used in folk treatment as a remedy for diarrhea, to restore immunity and for other diseases. However, few people know that pomegranate peels from worms can cope with parasites much faster than some medications. The peel of the fruit contains a huge amount of nutrients that are unpleasant for pinworms, roundworms, and tapeworms.
The benefits of pomegranate fruits
Pomegranate is a fruit in which everything from the peel to the membranous partitions can be used, preparing infusions, decoctions for the treatment of many human diseases. The fruits are rich in content:
- Vitamins of group B, C, potassium, iron;
- Natural antioxidants;
- Polyphenols and tannins that help against gastrointestinal diseases;
- Pomegranate peels from parasites help due to the content of alkaloids: peltierin, isopeltierin, methylisopeltierin.
The fruits cope well with typhoid fever, cholera, have an anticarcinogenic effect and remove radionuclides from the body.
Due to the high content of three alkaloids, pomegranate from worms is used against:
- pork, bovine tapeworm (teniasis, tenioarinhoz);
- cucumber tapeworm;
- wide ribbon;
- dwarf tapeworm;
Anti-worm pomegranate recipes
Troicatka Evolar herb: reviews of parasitologists about the medicine
Pomegranate peels from parasites can be used as a tincture, infusion, decoction or tea. Store in a tightly closed container. Procurement of components is carried out at home:
- Wash the fruit thoroughly, dry it;
- Cut off only the top of the crust so as not to capture the white pulp;
- Cut the skin into slices suitable for drying and use;
- Dry in the open air or in the oven with the door open (at a low heating temperature).
Now you can prepare a decoction of pomegranate from worms, make tea or tincture. And here are the recipes:
- Infusion. 50 gr. of dry raw materials, brew 0.4 l of water and leave overnight. Then boil over low heat until boiling and evaporate half of the volume. Strain the entire remainder (200 ml) and drink at one time on an empty stomach within an hour after preparation. The infusion works especially well for tapeworms. After taking the product, do not eat or drink for 3 hours. Then put an enema and drink a laxative.
- Broth. Pour 1.5 tbsp of fresh peel of one fruit. boiling water, bring to a boil over a fire and cook for 5 minutes. Insist 30 minutes, drain and drink in two doses within one and a half hours. Then for 4 hours do not eat, drink, do an enema and take a laxative.
- Pomegranate peels are good for tea. You can add mint, ginger, cumin - brew in a cup and drink like tea throughout the day. The amount of dry base is not more than 1 tsp. for a cup of tea (no slide). You can sweeten your drink with honey. Drink tea three times a day until the symptoms of the invasion completely disappear.
- The tincture is made from 1 tbsp. red wine with the addition of 2 tbsp. l. peel. Pour the wine into a bowl, put in a water bath, bring to a boil and add the pomegranate. Cook for another 20 minutes, drain the tincture, cool and take the entire volume 4 times in one day. Drink for 14 days.
- Pomegranate juice for worms is an ideal solution for children. You need to drink only freshly squeezed juice in the amount of 0.5 tbsp. up to 6 times a day 25-35 minutes before meals.
The effectiveness of pomegranate peels against invasions can be enhanced by adding other herbal teas to the therapy. For example:
- Against tapeworms, decoction of the peel, followed by laxatives;
- Against ascaris, pinworms, lamblia, pomegranate peels and decoction of tansy flowers;
- Tapeworms, helminths, lamblia are effectively eliminated with pomegranate peels and a decoction of wormwood;
- Pumpkin seeds help to pickle the body from any parasites, enhancing the action of the pomegranate peel;
- Roundworms, pinworms will hatch faster if you add garlic milk to the broth of pomegranate peel.
Of course, all additional funds are not taken together with a decoction of pomegranate peel, the reception is alternate, in compliance with the rules of therapy. And be sure to drink a laxative to cleanse the intestines of killed worms and their particles.
Drugs for the treatment of tapeworms in humans
Contraindications to use
Pomegranate bark from worms is an effective and powerful remedy that is prohibited when:
- Cyclic bleeding in women;
- Exacerbations of fever;
- During the period of bearing a child;
- Chronic constipation;
- Anal fissures, hemorrhoids;
- Taking antihistamines.
Tinctures and fruit juice should not be treated with high acidity of gastric juice, as well as:
- arterial hypertension;
- gastrointestinal ulcers;
- thinning of tooth enamel (but you can drink through a tube if there are no other contraindications);
- chronic constipation.
But during pregnancy, freshly squeezed pomegranate juice with the addition of watermelon, pumpkin juice is very useful.
Considering that all anthelmintic medications have a negative effect on the liver, pomegranate can be a real salvation in the fight against helminthic invasion. Reviews of the pomegranate from parasites are very positive. At the same time, the remedy is also available for the treatment of children from 7 years old. Considering that only 0.01% of peltierin is enough to eliminate worms, pomegranate peels cannot be attributed to weak antihelmintics - this drug is sometimes much more powerful than tablets, but the overall harm to the body from the "home" remedy is much less.