Table of contents:
- Traditional medicine
- Aspen bark
- Birch tar
- Pumpkin seeds
- Celandine from opisthorchiasis
- Linden ash
- Burdock juice
- Garlic and cloves
Video: Treatment Of Folk Remedies For Opisthorchiasis At Home
- 1 Traditional medicine
- 2 Aspen bark
- 3 Birch tar
- 4 Pumpkin Seeds
- 5 Celandine from opisthorchiasis
- 6 Linden Ash
- 7 Burdock juice
- 8 Garlic and cloves
Opisthorchiasis is a defeat of human internal organs by parasites of Siberian or feline fluke. The cause of infection is raw or semi-raw fish, including lightly salted, cold smoked fish. Opisthorchiasis is a disease, the danger of which is to provoke further complications. In particular, parasites cause gastritis, purulent inflammation of the liver, gallbladder and can lead the patient to oncology. That is why it is important to know how to remove opisthorchiasis with improvised compositions. Consider the treatment of folk remedies for opisthorchiasis in adults using affordable and inexpensive means.
Treatment of opisthorchiasis at home with folk remedies should begin immediately after signs of the disease are detected. The problem of parasitic pathology is the possibility of a secondary return of the disease even without the possibility of infection. The point is in the fluke larvae that settle in the liver, mucous membranes of the patient's internal organs. Parasites make complete healing difficult, and repeated therapy is often required to destroy all fluke buds. The disease can develop in several forms:
By the name of the types of infection, it is clear which organs are affected. Regardless of what type of infection the patient has, opisthorchiasis must be treated. What is the danger of the type of parasites for humans - filling with pus of the liver, biliary tract, the development of cancerous tumors. But the symptoms of fluke reproduction in the body:
- The acute form is characterized by nausea, vomiting, a sharp decrease in appetite, temperature fluctuations, diarrhea, skin rashes, pain in the abdomen, muscles, a significant increase in the liver - this is often noticeable on palpation.
- The chronic form often flows into pancreatitis, hepatitis, cholecystitis.
Important! To treat opisthorchiasis in adults with folk remedies should be under the supervision of an infectious disease doctor. Only a specialist can make the correct diagnosis based on research. The symptomatology of the pathology is implicit, there are no characteristic symptoms of damage to the body by the fluke, therefore, starting treatment on their own, the patient can get toxic poisoning of the body, but at the same time not get rid of the cause of the pathology.
Traditional medicine gives a lot of recipes and advice on how to treat and how to get rid of opisthorchiasis at home. The most commonly used tools are:
- Medicinal plants, herbs: St. John's wort, celandine, tansy, wormwood, buckthorn;
- Pumpkin seeds, garlic, honey;
- Linden ash, birch tar.
Treatment of opisthorchiasis with folk remedies should consist of 3 stages:
- Preparation for treatment: taking antihistamines, sedatives, choleretic, laxatives;
- Cleansing from parasites using anthelmintic compounds;
- Restoration of secretion, motility of internal organs, disturbed by invasive drugs.
The parasites should be poisoned only in the first two stages, the third is rehabilitation therapy. For a complete recovery of the body, you should drink a course of vitamins to support the immune system and resume the production of enzymes in the required volume.
Troicatka Evolar herb: reviews of parasitologists about the medicine
Etching of parasites with aspen bark is available for patients of any age. Of course, recommendations for babies will be given by the attending physician, who will also observe the healing process, aspen bark will not harm adults - the natural component has only one contraindication - intolerance. In all other cases, the treatment can be carried out without negative consequences for the body.
- 50 gr. chop the finished bark (sold in the pharmacy) and pour 0.5 liters of water;
- Warm up to a boil and cook on low heat for 10 minutes;
- Without straining, pour the infusion into a thermos, leave for another 3-3.5 hours;
- Strain, cool, drink 5-6 times a day, 0.5 cups.
The course of therapy is 21 days; in case of exacerbations, treatment can be repeated after 30 days. You can make a tincture for adults. To prepare the medicine, you should take:
- 0.5 liters of vodka without flavorings or alcohol;
- Pour 50 gr with alcohol. chopped aspen bark;
- Put the jar with the infusion in a cold, dark place;
- Prepare the tincture for 14 days, shaking the jar every 2 days;
- Drink 1 tsp. before meals for at least 3 weeks.
The course of treatment is repeated after 30 days. The total treatment time is 6 months. In the course of therapy, side effects are possible in the form of diarrhea, dizziness, nausea. With the duration of the symptoms, therapy should be discontinued and consult a doctor.
This remedy is only suitable for adult patients. For children, tar is contraindicated, as it is a highly toxic substance and can cause poisoning. How to treat opisthorchiasis at home with tar:
- Buy birch tar at the pharmacy.
- Take the medicine according to the scheme: 1 day + 1 drop of tar, bringing the total number of drops to 10 units. That is, the first day - 1 drop, the second - 2 drops, and so on until the 10th day.
- After that, reduce the medication taken by 1 drop, that is: 11th day - 9 drops, 12th day - 8 drops.
- The course of treatment takes 19 days.
The remedy is taken on an empty stomach, at once. You can dilute the tar in a spoonful of still water, or add the medicine to the unsweetened applesauce. Thus, even fluke larvae are removed, which ensures complete etching of parasites. It should be remembered that tar strongly affects the work of internal organs and rehabilitation after invasive therapy is imperative.
Perhaps one of the most affordable options for treating opisthorchiasis at home. Take 1 tbsp. peeled pumpkin seeds, crank them through a meat grinder and add 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp. honey and a glass of warm boiled water. It turns out a delicious medicine that you need to eat instead of breakfast. One-time therapy, repeated after 10 and 20 days. Three procedures and the body is completely cleansed of parasites.
Celandine from opisthorchiasis
Drugs for the treatment of tapeworms in humans
The plant is one of the most effective in pickling flatworm parasites. Patients can drink herbal kvass, starting from 12-14 years old. Kvass is prepared like this:
- 1 tbsp. Pour the finely chopped herbs of celandine into a gauze bag;
- Add silicon to the grass (a pebble the size of a fingernail);
- Tie a bag and place in a jar;
- Add 1 tbsp. sugar, 2 l. whey and 2 tbsp. l. sour cream;
- Put the jar in a warm place and leave for two weeks, stirring the contents from time to time;
- After insisting, strain the kvass and put in the refrigerator.
Drink according to the scheme: for adults 0.5 tbsp. three times a day, children 0.25 cups three times a day. It should be treated as long as there is kvass. Repetitions are not required, kvass poisons not only adults, but also fluke larvae.
The tool is indicated for the treatment of patients from 6-7 years old. Linden ash is mined independently, for which you need to burn linden twigs on a fire. Collect ash and stir in 1 tbsp. in 1 st. warm milk. The course of therapy is 14 days, drink a glass of milk daily on an empty stomach. Treatment can be repeated only after 30 days.
The dose for adults and children is the same. Relapses after taking linden ash are extremely rare and only in case of re-infection with the flatworm.
The composition is suitable only for the warm season, as a fresh plant is required. Collect burdock leaves, rinse, dry and crank through a meat grinder. Squeeze the resulting juice, take on an empty stomach, 30 ml daily without additives. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
Garlic and cloves
Both components have pronounced anthelmintic properties, dual use is guaranteed to cure opisthorchiasis in a fairly short period. Besides, garlic kills larvae, cloves facilitates the excretion of the worm from the body. To prepare a potion, you should take:
- Chop 3 cloves of garlic through a press;
- Pour gruel 1 tbsp. cold milk;
- Bring to a boil over low heat;
- Add 4 inflorescences of dry cloves;
- Cook for 3 minutes;
- Turn off the heat and leave for another 2 minutes;
- Strain the liquid and take 1 glass three times a day before meals.
The course of treatment is 10 days, no relapses are observed after therapy. The possibility of re-infection arises only if the pathogen - raw fish - appears in the diet.
Knowing how to cure opisthorchiasis with folk remedies, one should not forget about a visit to the doctor. Correct diagnosis is essential, after which treatment can begin.