Table of contents:
- Signs and causes of enterobiasis
- Treatment of enterobiasis with folk remedies
- Prevention of enterobiasis
Video: Enterobiasis - Treatment With Folk Remedies In Children
- 1 Signs and causes of enterobiasis
2 Treatment of enterobiasis with folk remedies
- 2.1 Decoction of tansy
- 2.2 Wormwood herb
- 2.3 Onions and garlic
- 2.4 Juices, seeds
- 2.5 Herbal preparations
- 3 Prevention of enterobiasis
Helminthiasis or helminthic infestation is a disease caused by parasitic worms. The environment is ubiquitously infected with worm eggs of various types, so every person faced a problem. Infection can occur both in the process of eating poorly washed foods, and due to communication with the carrier. Therefore, it is important to know what enterobiasis is, how and how to treat pathology, what folk remedies will be useful for enterobiasis and how much they need to be taken.
Signs and causes of enterobiasis
The cause of enterobiasis is pinworm. The parasitic worm settles in the cecum, appendix, without causing any inconvenience to the host for a very long time. Therefore, it is difficult to diagnose an infection with enterobiasis, especially at the very beginning. As the parasite grows, the host exhibits the following symptoms of the disease:
- An appetite disorder;
- Dramatic weight loss;
- Severe irritability;
- Fast fatiguability;
- Skin rashes and other allergic reactions;
- Itching in the anal area.
The last sign is a clear indication of the presence of a parasite. Itching is caused by the life cycle of the parasite. The female pinworm lays eggs outside when the tone of the anus decreases. Worm eggs attached to the skin cause itching, restless sleep. The symptom sometimes disappears, but after a while the itching will reappear due to the strong infection of the host's body with worms.
Diagnosis of the disease is carried out on the basis of analysis of feces or anal scraping. Ways of transmission of the disease:
- household items.
Basically, children under 14 years old suffer from enterobiasis, but pinworms can also appear in adults.
Treatment of enterobiasis with folk remedies
Troicatka Evolar herb: reviews of parasitologists about the medicine
Since most of the anthelmintic drugs are highly toxic, they are contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation and can cause allergic reactions and side effects. Therefore, it is worth considering alternative options and defeating enterobiasis. Treatment with folk remedies is the use of decoctions of herbs, tinctures, vegetables, root crops. At home, two options apply:
- drinking natural remedies.
Speaking about recipes for enterobiasis, one should remember: any self-medication is dangerous to the patient's health. Alternative therapy should be taken after the advice of a doctor, for prophylaxis or as an adjunct to the main therapy.
Tansy flowers are a good anthelmintic that helps children and adults. To prepare the infusion, you need to take 1 tbsp. l. dry flowers, add 1 tbsp. warm water and boil over low heat for no more than 1.5-2 minutes. Strain the broth, drink 2 tbsp each 0.5 hours before meals. l. within 4 days. After 14 days, you can repeat the course of treatment.
Bitter herb wormwood is one of the best natural remedies for enterobiasis. Therapy should be started with small doses, gradually increasing the volume of the explosion. You should be careful with flowers and wormwood grass if you are prone to allergies. Decoction preparation:
- 1 tbsp. l. chop dry herbs;
- Pour 300 ml of boiling water;
- Wrap or pour into a thermos;
- Insist for at least 10-15 minutes.
Take a drink 4 days twice a day for 2 tbsp. l.: on an empty stomach after sleep and before sleep. You can replace the broth by chewing wormwood flowers, wash down the bitterness with water.
Onion and garlic
Onions with garlic with pinworms not only poison the formed parasites, but also successfully remove toxins, relieve itching. Having a high irritating effect, vegetables should be carefully taken by patients with gastrointestinal tract and kidney problems. Recipes:
Drugs for the treatment of tapeworms in humans
- Pass the garlic through a press, 2 tsp. pour gruel with 1 tbsp. warm milk and boil for 3-4 minutes. Drinks should be taken on an empty stomach for a week.
- Mix equal proportions of garlic gruel and water, take 1 tbsp. l. within 3 days before bedtime, drinking plenty of water. Take a break for a week and repeat the course of therapy.
- For 2 large cloves of garlic (crushed), take 2/3 tbsp. milk, boil together for 2 minutes. Cool, drain and do an enema. For children, half the norm is taken. Set the enema at night for 7 days.
- 100 g mix finely chopped onion with 50 ml of vegetable oil and 1 tsp. table salt. Take the mixture in full at night. The course of treatment is 5 days.
- Cut a large head of onion into 4 pieces and pour over 1 tbsp in the evening. boiled water. Drink liquid the next morning on an empty stomach. Carry out the treatment within 7 days.
You can treat enterobiasis with freshly squeezed beet juice. At one time (on an empty stomach) it is squeezed out to 0.5 tbsp. drink. Drink in small sips, you can eat in 35-40 minutes.
Celery juice in the amount of 0.5 tbsp. in the morning will pickle pinworms for 14 days.
You can make gruel from raw pumpkin seeds. 100 g grind seeds into gruel, pour 100 ml of vegetable (olive) oil and take 1 tbsp. l. on an empty stomach for 3 days. You can eat in 3 hours. Repeat the course of treatment after 3 days 4-5 times.
You can treat helminthiasis by collecting bitter herbs. Mix in equal proportions wormwood, gentian, chamomile and buckthorn bark. Boil everything with boiling water 1: 3 and let it brew for about 3-4 hours. Drink twice a day before meals for 3 days. The course of treatment is at least 5 days. Repeat therapy in 6-7 days.
Prevention of enterobiasis
Treatment of enterobiasis with folk remedies will not work if you do not follow the rules of hygiene, which are the main requirement for preventing the disease. The waste products of pinworms are highly toxic, so it is important to take all protective measures:
- Wet cleaning of all surfaces, disinfection of floors, walls, window and door frames;
- The clipping of the nails is quite short - it is there that the eggs of the worms accumulate, especially if the child is combing the itchy area;
- Washing with strong chemicals and subsequent ironing of linen, things;
- Disinfection of common household items and personal items of the wearer.
Pinworm eggs in the external environment remain active for 21 days and can provoke a new infection with enterobiasis. Disease prevention does not completely eliminate the risk of infection. To avoid relapses, you should maintain personal hygiene, teach all relatives to it.