Table of contents:
Video: Pumpkin Seeds - Harm And Benefit For The Body Of Women: How To Take
- 1 Composition of pumpkin seeds
- 2 Benefits and harm
3 Pumpkin Seed Recipes
4 Healing oil
Many of us have heard about the benefits of pumpkin. But few people know that not only the pulp of this fruit, but also its seeds have medicinal properties. Pumpkin seeds are considered powerful antiparasitic agents. There are many recipes for traditional medicine using seeds, but pumpkin oil has the same destructive effect on helminths. In our article, we will not only describe how to take pumpkin seed oil against parasites, but also list recipes for remedies that use pumpkin seeds for worms. In addition, we will tell you what the benefits of pumpkin seeds are for the body.
Pumpkin seed composition
Before describing pumpkin seed oil, the benefits and harms, how to take this remedy, it is worth understanding the composition of the seeds. Most of their composition is occupied by fats - in 100 grams of the product they contain about 50 g. Proteins in these seeds, a little less - about 30 g. Then there are dietary fiber and water. The share of carbohydrates and ash substances is 5 grams per hundred grams of the product.
The healing properties of pumpkin seeds are explained by the fact that they contain about 12 essential amino acids and about 8 non-essential ones. As a result, if you eat fried pumpkin seeds in an amount of 100 grams, then this will cover our daily need for amino acids.
If we talk about the benefits of pumpkin seeds for women, their benefits are explained by the fact that the seeds contain almost the entire range of B vitamins, which has a positive effect on women's health and the reproductive system.
But the benefits of pumpkin seeds for women and men do not end there. They include:
- vitamin PP.
Benefit and harm
Troicatka Evolar herb: reviews of parasitologists about the medicine
Many scientists have studied pumpkin seeds, their harm and benefits are scientifically proven and justified. To begin with, we will tell you what are the benefits for the human body from the use of seeds:
- They have been proven to help fight such a dangerous disease as cancer. Pumpkin seeds increase immunity and help reduce the concentration of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Not only patient reviews, but also studies prove the effectiveness of this remedy in the fight against inflammatory diseases of the joints. They help with arthritis and do not cause adverse reactions such as medications.
- If you include pumpkin seeds in your diet, the benefits are that they strengthen bone tissue and help prevent osteoporosis. This is especially important for women during menopause.
- It is also good for men to consume pumpkin seeds. This remedy helps prevent BPH.
- Pumpkin seeds are effective against parasites thanks to a substance called cucurbitin. It is completely harmless to humans, but has a detrimental effect on worms. In addition, this remedy can be used for preventive purposes.
- For women, pumpkin seeds will help improve the condition of the skin and hair, and for children they will act as a sedative.
- If you eat pumpkin seeds in moderation, the beneficial properties lie in the fact that they act on a person as an antidepressant, and also normalize blood pressure, blood sugar and improve the functioning of the digestive system.
However, if we talk about pumpkin seeds, the benefits and harms for women and men are the same. It is very important to know how to properly take pumpkin seed oil and other medicines based on this product, because if consumed excessively, they can damage:
- So, if you eat pumpkin seeds in excess, the harm will lie in the fact that they can exacerbate gastric ulcer.
- The semen increases appetite, which can cause salt to accumulate in joints and reduce joint mobility.
- When consuming the seeds internally, it is important to clean them with your hands and not gnaw them with your teeth, as this can damage the enamel of the teeth.
- The harm lies in the high calorie content - in 100 grams of the product, 550 kcal.
Pumpkin Seed Recipes
It is important to know not only how to drink pumpkin seed oil, but also how to properly prepare antihelminthic remedies from dried seed. Pumpkin seeds for worms are used according to the following recipes:
- Even running helminthiasis can be overcome in a day if you prepare the following composition. To do this, the seed in a volume of 300 g must be ground in a coffee grinder to a powdery consistency. The gruel is mixed with water until a creamy composition is obtained. They put 30 g of honey there. The medicine is taken on an empty stomach, and you need to eat it within an hour. Then, after 3 hours, they drink a laxative or do an enema to remove the destroyed parasites from the intestines.
- A medicine based on this product and garlic is effective. Grind 200 grams of seeds in a blender, add 6 grated garlic cloves and 45 g of honey there. The product should be infused for 12 hours outside the refrigerator. Take 15 g on an empty stomach 3 hours before meals. Duration of treatment is 4 days. If you have stools every day, then you do not need to take a laxative and do enemas.
- This product will help in the fight against parasites in combination with castor oil. To do this, you need to eat 100 g of seed for an hour, provided that you chew it well. An hour later, take 5 ml of castor oil. Sometimes one procedure is enough, and in advanced cases, the treatment will have to be repeated four times.
- You can use a recipe based on milk and the product described. Mix the seeds crushed in a blender (0.2 g) with milk until a thick gruel is obtained. It is eaten for breakfast as the only dish. After an hour, drink cold water (0.3 l). After another hour, they drink as much water as possible (only so that there is no vomiting). 2.5 hours after eating, castor oil is taken or an enema is given. A single treatment is enough to get rid of parasites.
- Sunflower oil itself can expel parasites, and in combination with this remedy will be much more effective. Immediately after waking up, drink 30 ml of sunflower oil, after 1/6 hour, eat two glasses of raw pumpkin seed. For the treatment of children, the dosage is reduced by half. After 2 hours, an enema is given or a laxative is taken.
Pumpkin seeds from worms should not be used for such conditions and diseases:
Drugs for the treatment of tapeworms in humans
- allergic reaction;
- pancreatitis in the acute stage;
- ulcerative lesion of the duodenum;
- exacerbation of gastric ulcer.
Pumpkin seed oil from round and tapeworms, as well as lamblia, is taken according to the following scheme:
- The medicine is taken orally 5 ml three times a day ½ hour before meals.
- It can also be taken after meals (if the doctor recommended so), in which case it is drunk after 2 hours.
- Treatment continues for 10 days. If the tests showed incomplete disposal of parasites, the course is repeated a week later.
Now we will tell you how to take pumpkin seed oil for medicinal purposes for pinworms:
- In the evening, you need to put a cleansing enema. This must be done in any case, even if there was a bowel movement before.
- Further, with the help of a syringe, oil is injected into the intestines. For children, the dose is 25 ml, for adults, the dose is doubled. The oil should remain in the intestines until morning. It is important to protect linen and bedding, as small amounts of oil can still spontaneously leak out. In the morning you can go to the toilet.
- Treatment continues for 10 days.
Pumpkin seed oil for worms can be used as a preventive measure. For this, the agent is taken on an empty stomach once a day in an amount of 5 ml for a week. This therapy is carried out every two months.
Pumpkin seed oil against parasites is contraindicated in such diseases:
- persistent diarrhea;
- predisposition to diarrhea;
- urolithiasis disease;
- allergic reaction;
During treatment, the dosage should be strictly adhered to and not exceeded. If discomfort occurs, therapy should be discontinued and consult a doctor. Pumpkin seed oil for men and women is also useful because it strengthens the immune system, has a positive effect on the digestive tract, and maintains a healthy microflora. All this contributes to an increase in local immunity and general defenses of the body, which in turn is a guarantee of self-defense against parasites.