Table of contents:
- How does blastocystosis appear?
- Blastocyst structure and classification
- Blastospores in feces
- How is Blastocystis Hominis treated?
- Folk remedies
Video: Blastocysts In Feces In An Adult And A Child: Treatment
- 1 How does blastocystosis appear?
- 2 Blastocyst structure and classification
- 3 Blastospores in feces
- 4 How is Blastocystis Hominis treated?
- 5 Folk remedies
Failure to comply with the basic rules of hygiene turns into negative consequences due to the penetration of parasites and protozoa into the human body, which can provoke blastocystosis. The causative agent is the simplest blastocysts (Blastocystis Hominis). The clinical picture of pathology is directly related to the state of the human immune system. Young children and adults with poor immunity are at risk. Let's see what blastocysts are, how do they enter the body?
How does blastocystosis appear?
Blastocysts are an early stage of the embryo (embryo) of mammals, as well as humans. In fact, these are the simplest microorganisms that belong to the category of opportunistic bacteria. The disease occurs in all countries.
The simplest microorganisms are found everywhere - they are in water, on food, on household items, etc. In other words, they enter the human body by water, airborne droplets and oral-fecal routes.
Of course, their penetration does not mean 100% morbidity, since the state of the human immune system plays a dominant role in the development of the pathological process.
- Any unwashed fruits / vegetables, herbs;
- Household items;
- Contaminated water;
- Dirty hands, etc.
Blastocystis Hominis enter the human body through the oral cavity, then enter the digestive tract, where they actively multiply and move to the large intestine. In the course of their life cycle, parasites release toxic components that are aggressive substances for humans - leading to intoxication with all the accompanying symptoms.
If a person has good immunity, there are no chronic diseases that reduce protective functions, then blastocysts (photo) can leave the body on their own without causing any harm.
Blastocyst structure and classification
The term blastocyst is translated from Greek as “primordium and bubble”. This is the initial stage of the mammalian embryo. The simplest microorganisms follow the morula stage, with the embryonic disc stage preceding.
Parasites consist of cell populations - trophoblast (takes part in the formation of the outer layer of the embryo) and embryoblast (forms the inner layer).
Troicatka Evolar herb: reviews of parasitologists about the medicine
Classification of Blastocystis Hominis, which, against the background of unfavorable conditions, transform into cysts - cell clusters with thickened walls:
- Vacuolar view. In appearance it resembles a vacuole. The size of the outside is about twenty microns, inside there are four nuclei, as well as a large vacuole, where nutrient components accumulate.
- The granular appearance is similar to a vacuole, but the contents resemble a granular consistency. Fats and glycogen are localized inside.
- The amoebic species is characterized by the type of embryo, lives in the human large intestine, up to five microns in size. This type of parasite is rapidly destroyed outside the colon, living near the choroid of the intestine.
- The multivacuolar species is a group of avacuolar forms that are localized in the human intestinal cavity. Inside there is a cytoplasm with several vacuoles. Microorganisms are characterized by a dense shell that protects them from negative effects.
Under favorable conditions, the cytoplasmic cells of pathogenic microorganisms form cysts, which, with normal immunity, dissolve, for example, in the human intestine.
Blastospores in feces
Having examined blastocysts, what they are, we will find out what their presence in feces indicates. The diagnosis of blastocystosis is not made by only one clinical manifestation, it is necessary to carry out laboratory diagnostics, which allows detecting parasites in feces.
If there are characteristic signs, the attending physician recommends a blastocyst test. Feces are collected in a sterile container, taken to the laboratory. The process of emptying the intestines should occur naturally, you cannot take laxatives, do an enema, put candles, etc.
In simple terms, in the feces of an adult blastocyst is a malfunction in the human body, when an uncontrolled growth of pathogenic microflora is detected, and the immune system cannot slow it down.
In some cases, to detect blastocysts in feces, the PCR method is used - polymerase chain reaction. Thanks to this technique, it is possible to identify part of the DNA of opportunistic microorganisms. The number of unicellular parasites in the feces is recorded within two days.
For the diagnosis, the results of PCR and the clinic of inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract, leukocyte counts in the blood are taken into account. As well as the degree of disturbance of the intestinal microflora, morphological transformations in the soft tissues of the intestine. When the blastocyst diagnosis is completed, the doctor recommends appropriate treatment.
How is Blastocystis Hominis treated?
If a child has blastocysts in the feces of up to five unicellular cells in sight, this does not mean a disease, at least, many medical specialists think so, therefore, whether or not to treat the disease, everyone decides on an individual basis.
However, other doctors note that therapy is necessary in cases where there are alarming symptoms of blastocysts. If the patient is not worried about anything, taking medication is inappropriate.
Drugs for the treatment of tapeworms in humans
With mild clinical manifestations, medication is prescribed. Blastocyst preparations:
- Saline solution Infalit;
- The use of symbiotics - Hilak Forte, Kalsis;
- Appointment of enterosorbents - Polysorb, Enterosgel, etc.
Treatment of blastocystosis in children is prescribed individually, the dosage of drugs is determined depending on age and symptomatic manifestations.
If a large number of pathogenic microorganisms are found, then the treatment of blastocystosis is carried out according to the following scheme:
- The drug Furazolidone. It is recommended to take two tablets, the frequency of use is 4 times a day, the course of therapy is seven days. The main contraindications: intolerance to the components present in the composition, pregnancy, lactation, end stage renal failure, impaired renal function, children under three years of age.
- The medicine Metronidazole. Take 500 mg twice a day. The therapeutic course is five days. It is impossible to appoint with organic intolerance to the drug, with organic lesions of the central nervous system, leukopenia.
- Tiberal. It is taken within one day - one tablet three times. Contraindications include diseases of the circulatory system, any lesions of the central nervous system, pregnancy, lactation.
- Nimorazole. It is taken within one week, the frequency is 2 times, the dosage per dose is one tablet. Reception only after meals. Not prescribed in children under five years of age, with drug intolerance, pregnancy, breastfeeding and central nervous system disorders.
- Tinidazole is taken for 5 days, 2 times a day, one tablet. Has similar contraindications described above.
Along with antibiotic therapy, herbal remedies are used, aimed at enhancing the immune status. Recommended compote based on rosehip and cranberry, ginger root, walnut, seaweed.
Against the background of immunodeficiency, immunostimulants of a synthetic nature can be prescribed - Amiksin, Isoprinosin, Tiloron and other drugs. Reception is carried out only for strict medical reasons.
Alternative medicine does not help directly get rid of unicellular parasites, but it contributes to the creation of unfavorable conditions, as a result of which pathogenic microorganisms die.
The following tools are used:
- A decoction based on bitter wormwood. Add a teaspoon of the crushed plant to 250 ml of boiling water, brew for 15 minutes. Take 80 ml three times a day. The course of treatment is one week;
- Consumption of sauerkraut brine for 14 days. The dosage is 50 ml, taken several times a day before meals.
Single-celled microorganisms do not like acidic foods, spices and spices, so it is recommended to include sour juices (they drink on an empty stomach), raw onions, garlic, horseradish, black and red peppers in the menu.
As a preventive measure, you need to observe personal hygiene, wash vegetables and fruits, drink only high-quality and purified water, and maintain cleanliness in living quarters. It is necessary to strengthen the immune system with the help of courses of immunomodulators in the autumn and spring.