Table of contents:
Video: Pumpkin Seed Oil Against Worms And Parasites
In the fight against parasites, folk remedies are mainly used, including pumpkin seed oil, a product that allows you to get rid of individuals and waste products. The remedy is used for treatment in two ways - internal use and enemas. Further, the features of therapy will be considered in detail, as well as precautions in self-treatment.
- How does oil work on worms and parasites?
- How parasites affect the body
- Useful properties of oil in the fight against parasites
- Ways to use pumpkin seed oil
- How to drink pumpkin seed oil
- How to make pumpkin seed oil enemas
How does oil work on worms and parasites?
Before analyzing the beneficial properties of pumpkin seed oil in relation to the fight against parasites, it is necessary to consider the peculiarities of the stay of individuals in the human body.
How parasites affect the body
In the presented question, the following factors are distinguished:
- The presence of parasites in the intestine leads to discomfort for the patient - there is a characteristic itching and burning sensation in the anus and throughout the location of the organ. Abdominal pain occurs, which is associated with the destruction of the intestinal walls. Itching in the anus worse in the evening and at night.
- Worms and other types of parasites in the process of life release toxins that are dangerous for the human body. Blood poisoning occurs, which causes vomiting, muscle pain, dizziness, and a general feeling of malaise.
- Parasites that release toxins affect the lymphatic and blood systems, as well as the digestive system, liver, and often the heart and lungs. Roundworms and other types of helminths attach to the walls of internal organs, thereby destroying the mucous membrane. This in an advanced situation can lead to internal bleeding and an increased risk of death.
Having studied the characteristics of the presence of parasites in the human body, one can consider the positive properties of pumpkin seed oil.
Useful properties of oil in the fight against parasites
The following positive properties of pumpkin seed oil against worms and other types of parasites are distinguished:
- Treatment with pumpkin seed oil is effective in finding lamblia in the liver, pinworms in the intestines and other types of parasites in human internal organs.
- The positive impact is due to the composition of the product. Pumpkin seed oil is based on cucurbitin - this substance is taken mainly from vegetable seeds. Its action is aimed at the destruction of parasitic individuals, due to its rapid spread in human blood. As a result, the location of the pests becomes unimportant.
- Cucurbitin is a poison that is safe for humans and harmful to parasites. It is based on a paralytic property, which is why individuals die from the inability to "swallow air." The destroyed "little bodies" leave the body naturally.
- Some types of parasites destroy the walls due to the supply of blood and mucous membranes of internal organs. For example, whipworms stick to the intestinal walls and destroy their integrity, since the contents of the organ are not fed. Pumpkin seed oil has regenerative properties, protects healthy cell membranes from the negative effects of toxins, fights inflammation and promotes metabolism at the cellular level.
Ways to use pumpkin seed oil
There are two ways pumpkin seed oil can be used to treat parasitic infestations - ingestion and bowel cleansing with enemas.
How to drink pumpkin seed oil
Alternative treatment occupies a leading position in the treatment of infection with parasites of human organs.
For prevention and treatment, various homemade oral solutions are used. The use of pumpkin seed oil facilitates therapy in a certain way. In this case, the following recommendations must be observed:
- you need to drink pumpkin seed oil on an empty stomach daily;
- the course of treatment often lasts no more than 10 days, if an additional period of use is required, take a break for a week and repeat the therapy;
- a dosage of 1 teaspoon works for both adults and children, it is not recommended to increase portions for a single use (otherwise side effects will appear);
- the product is not diluted with additional components;
- they drink oil three times a day half an hour before meals, if it is difficult to use on an empty stomach, drink the remedy after meals after 2 hours;
- for the prevention of helminthiasis, the use of pumpkin oil is required for a week, once every 2 months, they drink 1 teaspoon daily on an empty stomach once a day.
How to make pumpkin seed oil enemas
Not everyone will be able to take pumpkin seed oil internally, so they turn to enemas. This method is effective and quick in removing individuals from the human intestine. The features and basics of the procedure instructions include the following points:
- any cleansing enema is performed beforehand - it is better to start the procedure in the evening (a cleansing enema is required even if the patient emptied the intestines in the evening);
- pumpkin seed oil without additional additives is introduced into the intestines using a syringe;
- for children, a dosage for introduction into the intestine in a volume of 25 ml is permissible, for adults - 50 ml;
- the main condition of therapy is the retention of the injected amount of the drug in the intestine until the morning, therefore, it is not recommended to increase the dosage (it is fraught with damage to the linen);
- in the morning you need to gently get out of bed and go to the toilet - oil flows out of the intestines when the sphincter muscles relax;
- if there is a fear of staining the linen, it is better to use a gauze bandage.
Enema therapy is allowed for no more than 10 days. After the patient must pass tests to identify parasites in the human body. If they are not there, the treatment is stopped. Otherwise, resume after a week break.
Despite the benefits of pumpkin seed oil in parasite therapy, the remedy has a huge number of contraindications. Therefore, the use of the drug begins only with the permission of the attending physician. Contraindications include:
- predisposition to diarrhea;
- chronic diarrhea or active bowel disorder;
- the presence of calculi in the kidneys;
- the presence of stones in the gallbladder;
- allergy to pumpkin and its seeds when used in dishes;
- pregnancy and lactation - it is required to consult a doctor, since the effect of pumpkin seed oil on the fetus and the child's body has not been studied.
If in the course of treatment the patient feels unwell, exacerbation of chronic diseases, it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor.
Treatment of helminthiasis with pumpkin seed oil is effective and safe for children and adults. The disadvantage is unpleasant sensations, both during the intake of the drug inside and in the enema. It is important to observe dosages for quality treatment and prevention of side effects.