Table of contents:
Video: Folk Remedies For Worms In Children, Treatment For Parasites
2023 Author: Riley Dean | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 09:15
The appearance of helminths in the child's body is a lot of trouble. They are difficult to identify, difficult to remove, and if found, all family members should be treated. The child becomes lethargic, his body weight decreases, blue circles appear under the eyes, loss of appetite and severe itching in the anus. There are several methods of treatment - medication and folk. Some medicines have side effects or the baby is allergic to an anthelmintic drug, so an alternative method is used. Treatment of pinworms in children with folk remedies is very effective and is a gentle way to get rid of parasites.
- Basic folk methods of getting rid of parasites
- Vegetable oils
- Pumpkin seeds
- Carrot juice
- Beet juice
- Tansy decoction
- Dill seeds
Basic folk methods of getting rid of parasites
It is possible to remove helminths with the help of traditional medicine using herbal infusions, decoctions, seeds, vegetable oils, vegetable and fruit juices. Special enemas will help clear the intestines from parasites. To achieve the maximum effect, complex treatment is carried out using several means at the same time. During treatment, a special diet is selected in order to improve the functioning of the digestive system. It includes products with a laxative effect.
There are various vegetable oils that are excellent at removing parasites. But not all of them are suitable for a child's body. Safe oils include:
Enough 1 tsp. take this medication twice a day (morning and evening) before meals. Not all children agree to drink vegetable oil, so you can moisten bread in it.
The second treatment is to use plant oil to wet the cotton wool. This tampon should cover the baby's anus before going to bed for 40 days. Better to use petroleum jelly, hemp, or castor oil. The essence of this method is to prevent the female pinworm from leaving the opening of the anus to lay eggs during a night's sleep. The female leaves the intestines and lays eggs in the folds of the perineum and anus.
The seeds found in pumpkin contain a rare amino acid (cucurbitin) in large quantities. They can be used to treat pinworms at home. Pumpkin seeds can be given to children from 3 years old, maintaining a certain dosage:
- 3-7 years - 120 g / day;
- 7-11 years old - up to 200 g / day;
- 11-13 years old - no more than 300 g / day.
The indisputable benefit of pumpkin seeds in the fight against helminthiasis, if you prepare milk from them. It is prepared according to the recipe:
- 200-300 g of pumpkin seeds are ground in a blender or meat grinder.
- The resulting powder is poured into 0.5 l of boiling water, placed in a water bath.
- Insist 3 hours, leave overnight.
- In the morning, the resulting mixture is filtered through cheesecloth.
The liquid mixture obtained after straining is milk. The resulting pumpkin oil is collected from the surface, and the liquid is drunk by the child. Additionally, enemas are used to cleanse.
The consumption of carrot juice will saturate the child's body with the necessary vitamins and useful elements. Additionally, this drink treats roundworms at home, as well as other types of parasites. This is due to its constituent components - enzymes and essential oils. When they enter the intestines, they are not absorbed, paralyzing the body of adults and dissolving their eggs. Additionally, these substances paralyze helminths, disrupt their metabolic processes, after which they are excreted together with feces or die due to tissue destruction. But carrot juice is not suitable for all children, since it has a number of contraindications:
- ulcers of the stomach and duodenum;
- liver disease;
- thyroid disease;
Application provides for freshly squeezed natural juice. For oral administration, use a daily dosage (2-4 glasses). Drinking should be done in stages, 1 hour before meals and 2 hours after meals. The course of treatment is 2-4 days.
Beet juice has a laxative effect, so its action is aimed at removing worms from the intestines. Thanks to this action, the population of worms is significantly reduced. Pinworms are very tightly adhered to the walls of the intestines, so not all individuals come out during bowel movements. For a complete recovery, it is recommended to use a comprehensive treatment, which includes several methods. There are contraindications for use - allergies and the presence of diabetes mellitus.
Tansy contains a natural toxin, therefore, traditional medicine treatment of giardiasis is considered effective. Not only giardia are eliminated, but also helminths. The bitter taste of this herb repels parasites. The plant itself is responsible for stimulating gastric juice and the production of bile, creating an unfavorable environment for lamblia.
Prepare a decoction:
- 1 tbsp. l. herbs pour 0.5 liters of boiling water.
- Put in a water bath over low heat.
- Insist 4 hours.
- Take 0.5 cups 3 times a day for 4 days.
The benefits of garlic are so great that it can be used in both therapeutic and preventive measures against parasites. It is added to dishes and used as a condiment. But to remove worms, it is advisable to use the following methods:
- A medicine is prepared using milk with garlic for worms for children. 4 garlic cloves are ground to a mushy state on a fine grater and mixed with 1 glass of warm milk. The resulting mixture is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Garlic enema is used for worms. In 1 st. boil a large head of garlic. The broth is cooled and filtered. In the evening, an enema is administered in an amount of 100 ml for 7 days.
Flaxseed contains fiber, proteins and other beneficial substances. It is allowed to apply such treatment for up to 1 year. It is important to maintain the correct dosage and monitor the body's response. When taken correctly, there is a positive result and no side effects.
1 tbsp. l. flax seeds are ground into powder and mixed with kefir (250 ml). Children are advised to take ¼ cup 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 7 days.
The use of chamomile in traditional medicine is common. To remove worms, two methods are used that are considered effective and safe for the child's body. These include:
- Preparation of the broth. 4 tbsp. l. dry flowers pour 250 ml of boiling water. Dispatched for 20 minutes. to a water bath. Filter, add boiling water to 250 ml. Take ¼ glass 3 times a day. The dosage for infants is 1 tsp.
- The use of an enema. Dry chamomile inflorescences are poured with a glass of boiling water and infused for 30 minutes, the infusion is filtered. The course of treatment is up to 3 days, 1 enema per day. If necessary, repeat the course of treatment after 14 days.
The use of wormwood for the treatment of parasites is very popular because it is effective in mixed infestations. It is more often used to treat helminthiasis in the early stages. The prepared broth perfectly cleanses the body, strengthens the protective functions. To achieve the maximum effect, this treatment is carried out in combination with cleansing enemas. 1 tsp dry herbs are poured with 250 ml of boiling water. Insist overnight or boil in a water bath for 25 minutes. Filter and take 50 ml on an empty stomach.
This type of medicine is applicable only against intestinal parasites. The value of such a tool is made up of the components that make up it. It consists of polyunsaturated acids, essential oils, tannins and protein compounds. All these substances in the complex give an anthelmintic effect. The course of treatment is 4 days, and in complex forms 7 days.
There are 2 treatments:
- Ground seeds. They have a detrimental effect on pinworms. Dill seeds are ground into powder and taken in the morning on an empty stomach for 1 tsp, washed down with boiled water (2 glasses). To avoid re-infection, treatment is continued for up to 1 month. For preventive purposes, take 1 time in 7 days.
- Infusion of seeds. It eliminates most intestinal parasites, except pinworms. 1 tbsp. l. seeds are poured with 250 ml of boiling water and insisted in a thermos overnight. In the morning, filter the infusion and take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day.
Often, in the treatment of helminthiasis, a soda enema is used for children. It is effective in almost all cases, except for large types of worms. Treatment is carried out taking into account the age and the appropriate dosage for babies (from 50 ml to 500 ml). The created alkaline environment will allow you to remove parasites from the intestines without harming it.
Add ½ tsp to 1 glass of boiled water. soda. The water should be warm, but not hot. The child is laid on the right side and the prepared solution is introduced. Withstand up to 20 minutes, then the intestines are emptied. The course of treatment is 1 week. As additional measures, cleansing enemas are used before and after the procedure.
Before using traditional medicine, be sure to consult a doctor. The specialist will carry out a complete diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate tests (blood, urine, feces). Based on the test results, a diagnosis will be made, which will allow you to select the correct treatment.
Treatment of worms in children. Folk remedies. Basic principles of the treatment of worms in children. Folk antihelminthic remedies for a child
Worms in children. Symptoms of worms in children. Basic principles of the treatment of worms in children. How can you deal with worms in a child using folk remedies
Folk remedies for treating worms not only help get rid of parasites, but also restore the work of the affected organs
Folk remedies for worms in children have a mild but effective effect. Rules for the treatment of folk remedies for helminthiasis in children, tips
How to treat worms in children at home. Features of removal. Treatment of infestation by parasites at home. Effective drugs. Folk ways