Table of contents:
- INR and its essence
- Blood sampling rates
- Erythrocyte is the main indicator in the blood
- Analyzes and their interpretation
Video: INR Blood Test - What Is An INR Blood Test And Its Decoding
Last updated 4 August 2017 at 04:25 PM
Reading time: 5 min
The most common and necessary analysis is a blood test, it is able to show any slightest deviation from the norm and its results will inform doctors about the diagnosis of a disease that affects the human body.
A blood test allows you to characterize the work of internal organs, the brain and the general condition of a person. Also, the indicators will make it possible to understand not only about the presence of the disease, but also to show whether the norm in the indications is achieved and whether certain drugs taken by the patient are beneficial or harmful.
An equally important concept in medicine is a blood test, a person who does not have the appropriate education cannot know anything about this concept.
There are patients who are aware of the presence in their own body of any chronic disease that constantly requires maintenance and taking medications.
- 1 INR and its essence
- 2 Rates of blood sampling
- 3 Erythrocyte is the main indicator in the blood
- 4 The composition of blood is varied
5 Analyzes and their interpretation
5.1 Similar articles
INR and its essence
An international normalized blood test is done not only to determine the effectiveness of treatment, but also to change the required dose of the drug and synchronize all the results and changes in the body. This analysis is done regularly at the same time and in the same condition of the patient.
So that the readings of the results are not false. The doctor is able to protect the human body from absorbing unnecessary doses of the drug, respectively, to reduce intoxication in the body. Receiving results after INR, the doctor still does not see the final result, he needs to resort to mathematical calculations, and only then the numbers acquire the proper meaning.
Blood sampling rates
The sampling technology for making a blood test is the same for almost all tests and requires some special features. Blood sampling for me is the same norm and the standard procedure for taking blood from a vein.
It is advisable to take an analysis in the morning and on an empty stomach, in order to avoid incorrect changes in some indicators. Such an analysis is carried out to patients who are on constant use of drugs, they must visit the hospital every 2-3 weeks, without missing and taking the admission extremely seriously, because their health and internal state depend on this.
There are cases with more frequent visits to the clinic, with complications, if the rate of indicators is changed. The analysis is performed in the clinic at the place of residence or in any other medical institution at the request of the patient.
The therapist is able to independently produce blood, this process is not particularly difficult. Modern uniqueness is that the patient is even able to independently perform the analysis at home, having a certain device, but its cost is not available to everyone, but the patient can do this analysis regularly and be calm about his health.
Erythrocyte is the main indicator in the blood
There are many substances that make up the blood and perform some important functions in it:
- Platelets are small plaques of blood that have the ability to clump and form crowding or, in other words, a thrombus. The function of this indicator is that when a wound, incision or trauma of the vessel appears, clogging of the wound is organized and the blood, having no outlet, remains in the body, its losses are completed. That is, this is an indicator that is responsible for blood clotting and its deviation in one direction or another is not welcome, since the blood becomes excessively liquid or thickened. This indicator must be monitored and, if necessary, adjusted.
- Leukocyte - a white blood cell that carries a protective function in the human body, represent the scheme of immunity. Changes in its rate also do not bring positive results. Their increase indicates the presence of diseases of the immune system and activation of the fight against it, and a reduced indicator can lead to disease.
- ESR - the decoding of this abbreviation means the erythrocyte sedimentation rate, this indicator is important and shows the level of activity of the blood content. The resulting blood is left in a test tube and the rate of its decomposition into two layers is observed: dark and light. Light is blood plasma, that is, its general molecular composition, and dark is the proportion of erythrocyte content.
Analyzes and their interpretation
Making a lot of human blood is not the most difficult process, it is more interesting and more difficult to decipher it. Doctors who are competent in this matter are engaged in the study of the analysis results themselves, because the decoding and gives prescriptions for the use of certain drugs, their dosage and volumes.
The standards and norms in INR analyzes must be strictly observed in all countries, because deviations in the analyzes should not have even the slightest error. It is important to remember that INR values react with many drugs and you should be careful with their use.
If the results of the INR analysis in a healthy person exceed 1.25, it is worth undergoing a detailed examination, this may indicate the development of diseases such as: myocardial infarction, malignant tumors, liver disease and coagulation problems.
The analysis of the obtained indicators can be done independently from home, using the Internet, such programs are created with the help of therapists and can even give out a list of probable diseases. But such results cannot be trusted, and a visit to a doctor is necessary, in order to avoid a false diagnosis and pseudo treatment.
Tests must be taken regularly, 1-2 times a year and not only blood, but also urine and feces. All the indicators obtained are extremely important and each perform their own special functions. After receiving the results and noticing deviations from the norm, you can prevent a disease that has not yet begun.
And if a person does not feel any symptoms, this does not mean that his body is healthy.