Table of contents:
Video: Parasites In The Human Liver: Symptoms Of Liver Inflammation With Helminthic Invasion, Reviews Of Doctors
Last updated 10 February 2018 at 11:53
Reading time: 5 min
The liver is a vital organ located in the abdominal cavity of the human body. The liver in the body serves as a so-called filter that cleanses the body of various toxins and more. It purifies the blood, forms vital proteins, participates in digestion (as it forms bile), regulates human hormonal levels and stores nutrients.
The parasites that exist and live in the human liver feed on its tissues and reserves, and the person has no symptoms to suspect it. Most often, parasitic liver damage occurs with weakened immunity and due to stress testing.
If the parasites multiply and grow very quickly, it can lead to allergy symptoms or even changes in other organs in the body.
- 1 What parasites live in the liver
- 2 Symptoms of parasitic liver disease
- 3 Helpful Tips
- 4 Diagnosis of parasites
- 5 How is the treatment carried out?
6 Treatment with folk remedies
6.1 Similar articles
What parasites live in the liver
What are the signs of infection:
There are enough reasons to say that the body is malfunctioning. First you need to pay attention to the external state of a person.
- brittle and unhealthy hair and nails.
It is very difficult to identify parasites at the initial stage. Also, the reasons can be pets, dirty hands. With close contact with a person who is infected, worms (namely, their larvae) can inhabit the whole body, on the mucous membranes. With dirty vegetables and fruits, they enter the body and can live there for a long time.
The main symptoms are:
- a sharp decrease in body weight;
- fever, fever, itching of the whole body;
- sharp pain in the liver;
- emotional disorder, violation of the psyche and nervous system;
- severe sleep disturbance;
- itching sensation in the anus;
- bad breath;
- severe headaches;
- constantly hungry;
- poor facial skin (acne, rash, freckles);
- cracked heels;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases, if any;
In order not to earn parasitic damage to organs, namely the liver, you need to follow some rules:
- be sure to wash your hands as often as possible, not only after eating and visiting public places. Germs are found everywhere (handles, desks, tables, doors, windows, car steering wheel and many other items);
- proper processing of food: fruits, vegetables are washed, and we heat well meat and fish;
- it is forbidden to bite and lick nails and fingers. There are a huge number of infectious and bacterial microbes on the hands;
- it is strictly forbidden to eat raw fish;
- it is better to drink water from the store or filtered. And it is undesirable to get carried away with fresh goat and cow milk;
- all pets are carriers of worms. It is better not to bring them close to the face and forbid small children;
- wet cleaning in the house, vacuum cleaner and general cleaning are the best friends against parasites;
- there are drugs against parasites.
Diagnosis of parasites
If you have a positive test for hepatic worm, then you do not need to worry too much and panic. The liver is an organ that is able to repair itself in a fairly small amount of time. In the modern world, there are many methods of getting rid of parasites, they help well in the fight against them.
For treatment, special drugs are used. But the big disadvantage is that they have strong side effects. There may be complications or poisoning of the body. These drugs harm primarily the nervous, circulatory system, kidneys and the liver itself.
Treatment with folk remedies
Treatment of the liver from parasites at home involves the use of pine nuts, onions, garlic and various herbal infusions.
Several proven and effective remedies:
- pine nuts have been used since ancient times. You just need to buy them in the store and eat a handful a day, chewing them well. Nuts can be eaten both for prevention and to treat the liver from parasites (there are nuts every day for 2 months). In addition, you should switch to proper nutrition (exclude fatty, smoked, salty and fatty);
- onions and garlic contain many vitamins and enzymes that can destroy parasitic liver diseases. Recipe 1. Several onions should be finely chopped and boiled with boiling water. It should be taken in the morning, about a week. Recipe 2. You need to mix cognac and garlic, then insist it for three weeks. Drink the tincture every day for 2 weeks;
- the ideal remedy for eliminating parasitic diseases and liver damage is pumpkin seeds. Seeds can be eaten by the whole family for children and the elderly too. In combination with honey, it is generally a magical remedy. In addition to getting rid of parasites, the medicine will help you strengthen your immune system. Seeds can be eaten for prevention and treatment;
- herbs very well raise immunity and fight parasites in the liver (chamomile, St. John's wort, oak bark, immortelle). All of these herbs cleanse the liver;
- traditional medicine is certainly cheaper than medicinal medicines, but it is better to go to a specialist. First, he will prescribe a full examination, it may turn out that you have a completely different disease. Secondly, the doctor will prescribe drugs and dosage, as already mentioned, antiparasitic tablets are very toxic. If you self-medicate, you can hurt yourself very much.