Table of contents:
- Pumpkin seeds from pinworms
- Pinworm enema
- How to remove pinworms at home
- Folk remedies for pinworms in children
- Pinworms in adults: treatment with folk remedies
- Enterobiasis: treatment with folk remedies for children
- How to treat enterobiasis in adults with folk remedies
- Pinworms and enterobiasis: prevention
Last updated 18 January 2018 at 19:37
Reading time: 6 minutes
The small intestinal parasite, pinworm, is actually very dangerous for a child. The baby suffers from severe itching in the anal area, feels periodic bloating, flatulence, anxiety from sleep disturbances and even allergic rashes.
Complications that are caused by too long the presence of worms in the body, lead to a disease like enterobiasis. It provokes inflammation of the genitourinary system, asthma and dysbiosis. Disposal and treatment of enterobiasis is long and tiring.
Treatment of pinworms with folk remedies is more gentle and has no side effects, rarely has contraindications. They can only be associated with allergies to ingredients or herbs. But the choice of natural remedies is so rich and varied that you should not give up this method.
- 1 Pumpkin seeds from pinworms
- 2 Pinworm Enema
- 3 How to remove pinworms at home
- 4 Folk remedies for pinworms in children
- 5 Pinworms in adults: treatment with folk remedies
- 6 Enterobiasis: treatment with folk remedies for children
- 7 How to treat enterobiasis in adults with folk remedies
8 Pinworms and enterobiasis: prevention
8.1 Similar articles
Pumpkin seeds from pinworms
The most popular and proven folk remedy for enterobiasis in children and adults is, of course, recipes with pumpkin seeds.
It is the seed that contains vitamins of group B, A and E, calcium and potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and zinc. And this is not all the beneficial substances in its composition.
A sufficient amount of essential fats, carbohydrates and protein contributes to the high nutritional and energy value of the product. Pumpkin helps to cure pinworms in adults and children.
Let's start with how to give pumpkin seeds to children:
- pumpkin with honey. Grind the seeds to a pulp and add a tablespoon of homemade honey. This remedy for pinworms, a child under 6 years old should take 50 grams every day. You can carry out an enema 3 hours after ingestion;
porridge with pumpkin seeds and milk from pinworms in children. Warm milk - 200 ml, seeds - 200 grams. Stir in a blender and give the finished composition to the child instead of breakfast.
How to treat adult pinworms with pumpkin seeds:
- pumpkin and wormwood. Chopped wormwood and pumpkin seeds - 100 grams each, filled with vodka - 0.5 liters. The tincture will be ready in 10 days. You should drink 50 drops twice a day;
- raw seeds. A gruel is prepared from 100 grams of seeds and 100 ml of olive oil. Eat on an empty stomach every day in the morning. Eating is recommended only after 3 hours;
- garlic with pumpkin seeds. Pre-fry 200 grams of raw seeds in a pan, chop with garlic - 5 cloves in a blender. Leave on for 12 hours. In the morning on an empty stomach, use the remedy for 1 teaspoon.
A traditional way to cleanse the body and remove parasites from the intestines. A convenient enema for worms is carried out in the usual home conditions and does not require special skills.
How is an enema done for pinworms:
- herbal. Ingredients: wormwood, tansy, celandine. For cooking, you will need 60 grams of dry herbs, 0.5 liters of boiling water. Keep on low heat for about 3 minutes. Leave to infuse for another half hour. Cool to room temperature. The duration of the therapy is 10 days;
- soda. In half a liter of warm boiled water, dilute 10 grams of baking soda. Mix. The procedure should be done before bedtime;
- garlic enema. We choose either milk or boiled water - 0.5 liters, 2-3 cloves of garlic for children, 5-6 - for the treatment of pinworms in adults. Chopped garlic is infused for up to 6 hours. We repeat the procedure 1 time daily. Continue treatment for no more than 2 weeks.
How to remove pinworms at home
Convenient treatment with folk remedies for enterobiasis and pinworms is best done at home. All components are at hand, and you can prepare a medicinal medicinal product yourself.
All products are natural and fresh, do not contain chemical additives and unknown elements.
Home treatment for pinworms is simple:
- rice porrige. It is prepared with the addition of ingredients like ginger and cloves. At night, you need to soak the cereal - 50 grams in boiling water. The next day, drain the remaining water and boil the rice. Add chopped cloves, dry ginger to the finished rice porridge, 2 tablespoons each. Continue taking for at least 6 days;
- olive oil and onions. Prepare a simple suspension of 115 grams of ordinary chopped onion, a pinch of salt and 50 grams of oil. Reception - 3 times a day. Course duration - up to 6 days;
- garlic juice. Squeeze out a few cloves to make 1 teaspoon of the tincture. Be sure to drink it with warm milk. The course of treatment for pinworms is 3 days;
- zinc ointment. Apply to the area around the anus and folds at night. In the morning everything is well washed. It is worth repeating no more than 14 days;
- watermelon seed. Use a blender to grind the seeds to 3 tablespoons of powder. Take 2 times a day with a glass of water. The result can be seen in a week;
- carrot puree. Prepared in a blender from raw vegetables. You can add a spoonful of honey for taste. There are about a week daily.
Folk remedies for pinworms in children
All recipes offered by the green pharmacy are safe for the child, even the smallest.
Possible options for how to remove and permanently get rid of pinworms with folk remedies:
- tincture of thyme herb. Prepared in a sealed container or a regular thermos. Steep boiling water - 200 ml and dry grass - 2 tablespoons. Leave to infuse for 2 hours. Take daily for 5 days;
- oak bark with the medicinal root of the famous valerian. Crushed components, 1 tablespoon each, pour boiling water. It will take about 200 ml. Leave on for 4 hours. Drink in the morning before meals. Then prepare a remedy from a clove of garlic and 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil. Drink after 1 hour. The duration of the course is 10 days.
Pinworms in adults: treatment with folk remedies
For older people, folk recipes are offered not only decoctions, but also alcoholic tinctures. Sometimes a cognac base is also used. Such means are prohibited for children.
Traditional recipes on how to treat pinworms in adults:
- blueberries, honey and elecampane. Grind elecampane root until powder is obtained - 10 grams, make gruel from blueberries - 10 grams, honey - 2 tablespoons. The resulting composition is applied daily. An hour later, you need to do an enema;
- vaseline ointment. Tea tree essential oil - 2-3 drops and a little petroleum jelly paste, mix and apply overnight to the anus. Rinse in the morning. Repeat 7 days;
- fish oil on cognac. 50 grams of each component. Drink once a day on an empty stomach before bedtime. The treatment lasts 5 days.
Enterobiasis: treatment with folk remedies for children
Before starting self-treatment, consult with your doctor. A large number of parasites are dangerous for the baby.
In case of complications, it is better to use drugs from the pharmacy, and folk remedies for the treatment of enterobiasis in children are used as auxiliary ones:
- beet juice. Take self-prepared fresh juice on an empty stomach in the morning and before bedtime, 100 grams. Duration of admission - 2 weeks;
- sagebrush. In half a liter of boiled water, brew a teaspoon of dry herb. Leave in the room for 4-5 hours. Daily intake - 3 times before meals;
- medicinal decoction for enterobiasis in children. Components: a part of hop cones, St. John's wort, sage and chamomile, two - caraway seeds, blueberry leaves and wormwood. Grind in a blender. Pour 0.5 liters of boiling water over 0.5 tablespoon of herbs. Insist 15 minutes. The daily intake is half a glass 2 times.
How to treat enterobiasis in adults with folk remedies
Untimely access to a doctor leads to complications in the form of enterobiasis or a large number of pinworms in the intestines. The disease and its symptoms are more difficult to cure.
We offer the following alternative treatment of enterobiasis in adults:
- brandy tincture. Ingredients: castor oil and good quality cognac 50 ml each. Take before bed for up to 5 days;
- alcohol tincture from birch. Buy or prepare birch buds yourself - 25 grams, fill them with alcohol - 100 grams. The miracle drink will be infused for at least 14 days. The daily intake is 20 drops 3 times. The course is at least a week;
- onion medicinal drink. The gruel of a large onion is poured with alcohol in equal amounts. After 7 days, squeeze out the juice from the mixture and drink a tablespoon 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 5 days;
- Apple vinegar. Add 2 teaspoons of acid to a glass of warm water. Daily intake.
Pinworms and enterobiasis: prevention
Whether patients choose to treat pinworms with home remedies or prefer a pharmacy proven drug, they must understand that it is necessary, first of all, to prevent the disease.
This requires prevention of the spread of pinworms and enterobiasis disease:
- daily change of bed and underwear;
- taking a shower after the restroom;
- cutting short nails;
- heat treatment of clothing;
- wet cleaning of the room.