Table of contents:
- Troichetka Evalar
- Troichetka Evalar: description of the drug
- The principle of operation of Troichet Evalar
- What does it consist of
- Pharmacological action of Troichet Evalar
- When is treatment needed?
- Troichatka Evalar: instructions for use
- Contraindications to use
- Side effects
- Price of Troika Evalar Premium
- Reviews about Troichatka Evalar
Video: Troichatka Evalar: Principle Of Operation, Recommendations And Reviews
Troichetka Evalar is a fairly well-known drug used to treat helminthic invasions. The dietary supplement is made on the basis of plants: wormwood, tansy and cloves, which are known for their antiparasitic action. The use of Troichet Evalar is recommended by many parasitologists. The high efficiency of this agent and good patient tolerance are noted. This drug is not a drug. It is a biologically active additive (BAA). A specially selected complex is effective against many types of parasites: tapeworms, roundworms, pinworms, etc., kills them and removes them from the body.
The content of the article:
- 1 Troichatka Evalar
- 2 Troichetka Evalar: description of the medicine
- 3 Principle of operation of Troichet Evalar
4 What it consists of
4.1 Why each of these plants is useful
- 5 Pharmacological action of Troichet Evalar
- 6 In what cases is treatment necessary
- 7 Troichatka Evalar: instructions for use
- 8 Contraindications to use
- 9 Side effects
- 10 Price of Troika Evalar Premium
11 Reviews about Troichatka Evalar
- 11.1 Patient reviews about Troichetka Evalar:
- 11.2 Reviews of parasitologists about Troichetka Evalar
Troichetka Evalar is a natural antiparasitic agent. In the article we will talk about the action of the drug, reviews of patients and doctors about it.
Troichetka Evalar belongs to the category of biologically active food additives. It allows you to successfully fight parasites that are sometimes present in the internal organs of a person. Almost any person can be attacked by parasites; you can get infected through water, from pets and in other ways. Troichatka Evalar for children was created by the Evalar company, which produces a huge amount of various dietary supplements and medicines on the domestic market.
Troichetka Evalar: description of the drug
Troichetka Evalar Premium is a drug that parasitologists recommend to use for the extermination of various helminths. It comes in capsule form. Each tablet weighs 0.4 grams.
The instruction for Troichetka says that it can also be used as a means to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract. Many people who monitor their health, use this medication as a dietary supplement all the time.
Doctors say that more than 70% of the drug consists of herbs and natural components of the environment. It has practically no contraindications. The price for this dietary supplement is quite acceptable and corresponds to its composition.
The principle of operation of Troichet Evalar
Troichatka Evalar Premium has many positive reviews from parasitologists, not only due to its relatively low price, but also its effectiveness. The rapid effect on helminths is due to the special composition:
- The extract of common tansy stops the biochemical processes in the body of worms, as a result of which they lose their ability to feed and reproduce. Such an impact ensures the complete extermination of parasites in the shortest possible time. Tansy has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, due to which a relapse of helminthiasis is excluded after a few weeks;
- Carnation flowers destroy the larvae of worms, reduce the likelihood of their reproduction in the human body. In addition, the instruction says that this plant has a tonic effect on the gastrointestinal tract, making it more resilient. Clove also prevents the processes of rotting gastric juice;
- Wormwood extract is especially effective against roundworms (roundworm, pinworms, whipworms). Doctors say that wormwood deprives worms of the ability to reproduce and paralyzes them. As a result, parasites come out naturally in a matter of days. Also, the plant helps to improve digestion, normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract and prevents the formation of stones.
Our ancestors exterminated parasitic microorganisms with these plants. These are the three main components that make up Troichatka Evalar Premium. Tansy, cloves and wormwood remove different types of worms, but collectively they are suitable for all types of disease. Troichetka Evalar is made on a plant basis, so it practically has no contraindications to use.
What does it consist of
The extract and flowers of common tansy are an effective remedy against intestinal parasites, antimicrobial and antihelminthic. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
The extract and flowers of common tansy - an effective remedy against intestinal parasites, antimicrobial and clove buds - are a powerful antiseptic that effectively fights against both worm eggs and adult parasites. They help to reduce the processes of putrefaction and fermentation in the intestines.
Extract and herb of wormwood - helps to normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract, enhances the separation of bile, and also improves its outflow through the ducts, thereby preventing the formation of stones.
In addition, wormwood has a broad antiparasitic effect, especially against round parasites, stimulates the secretion of gastric juice.
Three types of herbs are a part of Troika Evalar: wormwood, flower buds of carnations, and flowers of common tansy.
Wormwood herb extract:
- Effective against roundworms (pinworms, roundworms)
- Significantly improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
- Stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, normalizes digestion
- Strengthens and improves the outflow of bile
- Broad antiparasitic action
- Prevents stone formation
Carnation flower buds:
- Strong antiseptic effect
- Reducing the processes of putrefaction in the intestines
- Excellent action against adult parasites
- Destruction of worm eggs
Common tansy flowers:
- General antimicrobial action
- Strengthening the secretion of the glands of the gastrointestinal tract, toning its muscles
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Why each of these plants is useful
Bitter wormwood is one of the most ancient preparations, which was used in the days of Kievan Rus. According to research by scientists, due to its irritating effect on taste buds, it increases the secretion of the glands of the gastrointestinal tract.
Indeed, it is useful in parasitic diseases, helping to "drive" from us some types of harmful microorganisms, including the notorious chlamydia, which is present in most of the world's population. In addition, the plant is prescribed a beneficial effect on the outflow of bile.
Clove buds - has properties similar to those of bitter wormwood, fights against pathogenic microorganisms, is considered a natural antiseptic.
Common tansy is a plant with anthelmintic action, like cloves and wormwood, and is used in medicine to stimulate the secretion of gastric juice.
Based on this, we can assume that the Evalar company did not lie to consumers about the properties of these plants and its dietary supplement Troichatka, honestly pointing out the already well-known properties of traditional plants that have been used in medicine for centuries.
Pharmacological action of Troichet Evalar
The use of Troikaet Evalar improves the condition and enhances the secretion of the glands of the gastrointestinal tract. Tansy flowers that are part of Troika Evalar tone up the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, have anti-inflammatory and antihelminthic effects.
The herb and leaves of wormwood are a broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent that improves digestion, enhances bile secretion and stimulates the secretion of gastric juice. Fragrant carnation is a strong antiseptic, which, in addition to reducing the processes of decay and fermentation in the intestines, destroys helminth eggs.
When is treatment needed?
You should start cleansing the body of parasites with the Evalar Troikaet if:
- Some of your family members have been diagnosed with parasites, which is confirmed by laboratory tests;
- There was a suspicion of the presence of helminthic invasions, as well as in order to prevent their appearance;
- There are frequent tonsillitis, acute respiratory infections, polyps, tonsillitis;
- There are many acne and blackheads, age spots, early wrinkles, gray hair, baldness, weakening of nails and hair;
- There is a decline in strength;
- Gynecological diseases have increased in women, and prostate diseases in men.
Troichatka Evalar: instructions for use
There are two options for using according to the instructions: aggressive and more gentle.
It is allowed for adults as well as children over 12 years old. You need to consume 2 capsules with meals 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 6-8 weeks.
- the first day - two capsules of 0.4 g once a day;
- the second day - two capsules of 0.4 g twice a day;
- from the third to the seventh day - two capsules of 0.4 g three times a day;
- from the eighth to the fourteenth day - two capsules of 0.4 g once a week.
Contraindications to use
However, it is not possible to use Evalar Troichetka in all cases. Doctors identify the following contraindications for taking the medication:
- Individual intolerance to the individual components that make up the medicine. For example, many people may be allergic to cloves or wormwood. In any case, before taking Troichet, you need to carefully read the instructions and composition, and only after that decide whether it can harm your health or not;
- Pregnancy and lactation. During pregnancy, a woman's body is more sensitive than in other periods of life. Therefore, you need to take any medication with caution. Also, during lactation, Troicatka Evalar Premium can negatively affect the condition of milk. Pregnancy and lactation cannot be attributed to unequivocal contraindications to taking Troichet, but in any case, it should be used only with the permission of the attending physician;
Stomach ulcer and gastritis. Parasitologists say that in the absence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, Troichetka Premium has a beneficial effect on the condition of the intestines, but in the presence of ailments, it only irritates the mucous membrane of the digestive organs. The doctors' comments show that it is worth refraining from using it in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
As we can see, there are not so many contraindications, but they must be strictly observed so that after taking Troika there are no side effects.
During cleansing of the body with the help of Troichetka Evalar, a feeling of fatigue or some discomfort may appear. The reason is that parasites, sensing an aggressive environment for them, begin to defend themselves, releasing more toxins. If the patient feels discomfort, you can adhere to the following drug intake regimen:
- 1st day - 2 capsules (0.4 g) or 4 capsules (0.2 g) once a day;
- 2nd day - 2 capsules (0.4 g) or 4 capsules (0.2 g) twice a day;
- from the 3rd to the 7th day - 2 capsules (0.4 g) or 4 capsules (0.2 g) three times a day;
- from the 8th to the 14th day - 2 capsules (0.4 g) or 4 capsules (0.2 g) once a day.
After the end of the course of treatment, doctors advise to continue taking 2 capsules (0.4 g) or 4 capsules (0.2 g) once a week for 2-3 months.
Price of Troika Evalar Premium
The price of the medicine in tablets is about 86 rubles per piece. The price of one bag for children is from 120 to 140 rubles (depending on the region).
Reviews about Troichatka Evalar
Reviews about this drug are contradictory. Opinions differ among parasitologists and patients alike. Quite often, doctors, when advised to use dietary supplements, immediately advise the place of purchase and this is a kind of advertising in order to make money. And positive reviews about this drug can be paid for by the company in order to create a positive image on the Internet. So it is quite difficult to understand in this case: where is the truth, and where is paid advertising.
Patient reviews about Troichatka Evalar:
Patients in reviews of Troichatka Evalar note that using the drug according to the instructions can cause severe pain in the lower abdomen at the initial stage. Some, because of this, stop further use. Loose stools can be observed, so it is not recommended to use the drug during working hours.
As for the effectiveness of Troichat Evalar, opinions differ greatly. For some, Troichatka did not help at all. As they say, money down the drain. Others argue that the parasites have completely disappeared.
We, for our part, note that Troichatka Evalar can indeed be effective in some cases. In general, we do not recommend self-medication and, if parasites are detected, take medications, not dietary supplements.
Reviews of parasitologists about Troichetka Evalar
The doctors' comments about Troichatka Evalar on the Internet are mostly negative. Many doctors do not believe in the effectiveness of conventional herbal supplements in really difficult cases. Some of them note that during their long practice they have not seen a single case when herbs helped with serious problems. Sometimes parasitologists jokingly say: “Whoever Troichetka will help - ordinary sugar will also help. In this case, the main thing is the power of self-hypnosis!"
Igor, infectious disease doctor: “I prescribed Troichetka to my patients, as such there were no results from its use. I believe that apart from the general improvement of the body (provided by medicinal herbs), no other effect can be expected from this biologically active supplement."
Alina, parasitologist: “Despite the fact that the natural components of Troichet are non-toxic and cannot harm the patient's health, in my opinion there is no benefit either. Fight against helminthiasis should be proven drugs with an antiparasitic effect."
Stanislav, parasitologist: “The main thing that all patients should understand: Troichetka is not a medicine, but a biologically active supplement. It is not intended to treat a specific disease (in this case, helminthiasis). Its main functions are aimed at cleansing the body of toxins, strengthening immunity and restoring intestinal mucosa damaged by worms. I believe that the antiparasitic effect of Troichka is, if not completely absent, then minimized."
Maria, infectious disease doctor: “This dietary supplement is safe, permitted in Russia and has the appropriate quality certificates. Nevertheless, I do not recommend considering it as a full-fledged anthelmintic agent - the clinical effect is unlikely to manifest itself."
Andrey, parasitologist: “This dietary supplement is excellent for the prevention of infectious and viral diseases, helps to improve the functioning of the digestive tract. As for the anthelmintic effect of the dietary supplement declared by the manufacturers, it is very doubtful: it will not be possible to completely cleanse the body of worms with the help of this drug.
Most experts agree that Troichatka from Evalar is, rather, a general tonic, and not an anthelmintic drug. Doctors recommend using dietary supplements for auxiliary therapy of helminthiasis or to restore the functions of the digestive tract.
Find out more:
- Treatment of worms in humans, medications and treatment regimen
- Helmintox - instructions for use, composition and dosage
- Worm medicine for children - the most effective drugs