Table of contents:
- Baking soda is a versatile health remedy
- Antiparasitic properties of soda
- How to take soda
- 4 ways to take baking soda
- Cleansing enemas with soda
- Features of bowel cleansing with soda
- How to put an enema correctly
- How to make an enema with baking soda at home
- Order of conduct
- Features of cleansing the upper intestine
- Prevention of parasites
Video: Enema With Baking Soda For Parasites - Correct Application
2023 Author: Riley Dean | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 09:15
Enema with baking soda. Enemas have not only a cleansing effect, after their use, the general well-being of a person improves. Most of those who use this procedure note another positive property - weight loss. The main task of the procedure (how to do enemas with soda will be described below) is to cleanse the intestines from accumulated toxins, toxins, and fecal stones. This is what provokes metabolic disorders, which leads to excess weight.
Baking soda is a versatile remedy used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of diseases. Cleaning the body of parasites with baking soda is an effective method for removing worms. Most often, it is an enema with soda that is used, since this method helps to rid the body of uninvited guests in a short time. So, today we will talk about the features of using an enema with soda from worms.
The content of the article:
- 1 Baking soda is a versatile health remedy
- 2 Antiparasitic properties of soda
- 3 How to take soda
- 4 4 ways to take baking soda
- 5 Cleansing enemas with baking soda
- 6 Features of bowel cleansing with soda
- 7 How to put an enema correctly
- 8 How to make an enema with baking soda at home
- 9 Procedure
- 10 Features of cleansing the upper intestine
11 Prevention of parasites
Baking soda is a versatile health remedy
Sodium bicarbonate NaHCO3, soda or in another way: baking soda, baking soda, sodium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate - this is a salt, and not just! But an acidic sodium salt of carbonic acid (H2CO3 is a weak dibasic acid). This salt was first described in 1801 by the German pharmacist B. Rose.
Soda is a universal remedy for its availability in use, both in the diet and in medicine.
Soda is a universal remedy for its availability in use, both in the diet and in medicine. But its amazing protective and healing properties are not yet sufficiently understood and are not so widely used. But sodium bicarbonate (or soda) is included, as the main ingredient, in our blood. (This was pointed out by Helena Roerich). Soda is part of blood plasma, as well as lymphoplasm, which contains lymphocytes. Perhaps baking soda energizes lymphocytes - the cells responsible for the body's immune response.
Enema with baking soda. In the body, the role of soda is to neutralize acids, increase the body's alkaline reserves in maintaining normal acid-base balance.
In humans, the pH of the blood should be normal in the range of 7.35-7.47. If the pH is less than 6.8 (very acidic blood, severe acidosis), then diseases arise, and with an even greater decrease in pH, the death of the body occurs. Drinking baking soda helps alkalize and thin the blood.
Time and research have shown us that our blood must be over-alkalized, and this blood is usually liquid. In the body, in the course of life, vessels accumulate, which are clogged with thick blood, in which fungi and parasites are gradually grown.
Our blood thickens (little bodies stick together and float in pieces) and spoils mainly the consumption of meat, dairy products, artificial refined products, alcohol and other drugs.
Antiparasitic properties of soda
Enema with baking soda. Before proceeding to the description of cleaning methods and the recommendations of doctors, we will study in more detail the characteristics of baking soda. The substance is able to maintain the acid-base balance, which is a breeding ground for parasites (which is why doctors often recommend drinking it for stomach upsets).
The use of a soda solution is effective not only in the fight against helminths, but also useful in restoring the performance of internal organs.
To date, soda enema has gained great popularity in the fight against worms, as it easily cleanses the intestines from toxins, fecal stones and toxic substances, it can be drunk, and can be used as a cleansing procedure. We will talk about each of them below.
How to take soda
Enema with baking soda. Soda is a powerful natural laxative. People, starting her intake, want to get the result immediately and exceed the dosage allowed at the beginning. The body's defenses strive to throw out a foreign substance - to protect the owner from death.
Soda is the strongest natural laxative
As a result, sufferers get diarrhea and stop treatment. This is the first mistake.
- Professor Neumyvakin recommends starting treatment with any substance or medicine with a minimum portion.
- Therefore, first, soda powder is taken at the tip of the spoon, while the body gets used to it.
- After a couple of days, the amount increases slightly.
- So, following the response of the body, the dosage is adjusted to the desired one: half or a teaspoon of soda per 250 ml of water.
4 ways to take baking soda
Helena Roerich wrote a lot about soda treatment back in 1936 in the book "The Facets of Agni Yoga", who all her life (after visiting Tibet following the example of monks) drank this all healing remedy. In letters she wrote that she poured the powder into her mouth and washed it down with water. And he does this up to 6 times a day
Helena Roerich wrote a lot about soda treatment back in 1936 in the book "The Facets of Agni Yoga", who all her life (after visiting Tibet following the example of monks) drank this all healing remedy
- You can prepare a warm solution in the proportions described above. Attention! You cannot take very hot water - you will get a chemical burn of the esophagus. Cold - too, to heat it up to body temperature and assimilate it, the body will spend a lot of energy. Therefore, we use very warm water - 60 degrees.
- You can extinguish soda powder with almost boiling water, then cool. I do this, then dilute the hot solution until very warm and drink it.
- Professor Neumyvakin advises another way - to dissolve soda in warmed milk, but not everyone tolerates milk components well.
Choose for yourself which version of the methods of the tool you like.
Cleansing enemas with soda
A baking soda enema is also an effective anti-parasite treatment. It is not so difficult to introduce parasites in the body, but to remove them is another question.
Actually, many now lead the wrong way of life, some, due to the inability to observe the correct regime, someone eats incorrectly of their own free will, and, nevertheless, the result of such vital activity is the formation of parasites in our body, which read to emit various poisons. After that, over time, we develop various diseases.
Cleaning the body of parasites with baking soda will help solve this problem. To carry out such a procedure, you need to be very careful about the proportions if you really want to achieve the desired result.
First, we need to take about 800 ml of boiled water. Put the water on fire and gradually add 20-30 g of baking soda to the water as it warms up. You just need to warm the contents to about a temperature of 40 degrees.
Together with this enema from parasites, for the best effect, a cleansing enema with soda is used, which is done as follows: we take 2 liters of boiled water for two portions. We add soda, and it is only necessary to heat the solution to 20 degrees. A cleansing enema is applied immediately before using the main enema from parasites in order to cleanse the body and enhance its effect on the body.
Enema with baking soda. And after the main enema, it is also necessary to apply the procedure with a cleansing enema again. One of the parasites that cause various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract are worms.
Unwashed hands or vegetables with fruits, animals, after which we immediately run to the table, other infected people and just the air that contains spores of helminths can cause their development. To combat the destruction of these parasites, an enema with soda from worms has proven itself well.
Features of bowel cleansing with soda
Enema with baking soda. As you know, parasite infestation primarily affects the intestines. Investigating this aspect, many doctors have come to the conclusion that medicated enemas are a good way to fight worms. In medical parasitology, a standard recipe for a solution is used: about 30 g of soda is dissolved in 800 ml of water at a temperature of 38 - 42 degrees.
Below is described in more detail how to carry out the treatment. This method of fighting against parasites does not cause toxic effects on the body, although it kills a large number of worms, therefore it is safe and practical.
The treatment is carried out in three stages
Depending on the weight of the person, 1 to 2 liters of warm boiled water are used. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of salt to it. In this case, salt plays the role of an antiseptic, it efficiently flushes the intestines, while not being absorbed into its walls. It is recommended to use an Esmarch mug or a standard heating pad for input. The patient takes a position "lying on his side" or knee-elbow position. The tip of the enema hose is lubricated with petroleum jelly or oil, then slowly inserted into the anus. After the liquid has been completely injected, the tip is removed. It is recommended not to perform sudden movements, not to get up, not to take food, not to drink water, try to withstand up to 10 minutes. At this time, you need to take a position "lying on your back" and breathe deeply. After the specified time, the patient can visit the toilet. The salt treatment helps to get rid of slagging in the intestines, which can become an obstacle to the effect of therapy
Only after completing the first stage of treatment, you can proceed to the second stage - the main one. One tablespoon of soda is dissolved in 800 ml of warm water, mixed thoroughly and introduced in the same way as salt liquid. The solution is kept in the intestine for about 30 minutes. Thus, various types of helminths are displayed
The last stage of treatment is the same as the first. The saline liquid is kept in the colon for about 10 minutes, then it is emptied
The cleaning procedure is recommended to be carried out daily until the worms are completely expelled.
Enema with baking soda. For cleansing therapy against worms to be effective, it is important to recall the basic rules:
- do not use water above or below the specified temperature. Warm water relaxes the walls of the intestines, so that toxins can be absorbed into the body. Cold water can cause hypothermia of the pelvic organs, which will cause diseases of the pelvic organs;
- the rate of fluid administration should be comfortable. A quick introduction will cause uncomfortable sensations during treatment, while stretching the walls of the intestines, which can lead to disruption of the liver and kidneys;
- when injecting fluid into the large intestine, the patient should take a comfortable position for himself. The right leg should be bent to the stomach, but not close, otherwise the procedure will be painful.
How to put an enema correctly
Before giving an enema for pinworms, you need to cleanse the intestines. To do this, you can use a saline solution, the recipe for which is given above.
After that, you can proceed with the procedure using antihelminthic fluid. Then you need to take a rubber bulb and fill it with an antiseptic. Its nose must also be thoroughly cleaned and greased with petroleum jelly or vegetable oil. This will make it easier to insert it into the anus.
Enema with baking soda. The patient should lie on his side and relax. The tip of the pear is inserted slowly into the anus, after which it must be squeezed so that all the liquid fills the intestines.
To hold the infusion in the large intestine, you need to squeeze the buttocks and stay in this position for about 5 minutes. After that, you can proceed to the act of defecation.
If, before making an enema, the patient took antihelminthic drugs for pinworms, they will leave the body naturally.
The duration of therapy with enemas is not less than 7 days.
How to make an enema with baking soda at home
You can make an enema at home as follows: you need to take a glass of boiled water and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda (in fact, if you need a larger amount of solution, you need to observe the following proportions 1 hour spoon per glass of water).
Put the contents on fire and bring to a temperature of 40 degrees. After the introduction of the enema, you need to hold it for 20-30 minutes. The course of treatment lasts 7 days. After 14 days, the treatment can be repeated.
It is assumed that for the best effect and result, along with this enema, it is also necessary to do a cleansing enema with soda, and also adhere to a special diet during treatment.
Order of conduct
Enema with baking soda. Getting rid of parasites should begin with a cleansing enema. The first step is to make an enema using a saline solution.
- Dilute 1-2 tbsp in 1-2 liters of water. l. salt.
- Fill Esmarch's mug with liquid. Open the tap for a few seconds to release air from the tube.
- Insert the tip of the circle into the anus in the knee-elbow position or on the side.
- Raise Esmarch's mug and unscrew the tap so that the water slowly flows into the intestines.
- As soon as all the solution comes out, the end must be removed from the anus.
- It is necessary to try to retain the liquid in the intestines for 10-15 minutes, after which you can go to the toilet "in a big way."
Features of cleansing the upper intestine
Cleansing the internal organs with soda is another effective way. The sodium bicarbonate solution is drinkable. The cleaning procedure will help get rid of many diseases that provoke parasites, as well as from toxins, toxins and other toxic substances.
The sodium bicarbonate cleanse should be done in the morning on an empty stomach. Every morning you need to drink a glass of warm water, this will help normalize metabolism, the stomach will begin to empty on time. As soon as the intestines are clean, you need to drink a glass of warm water with soda, you can drink in large sips.
It is prepared according to the following recipe: dissolve one teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of water. After 15 minutes, the procedure must be repeated every 15 minutes for one hour. As practice shows, the patient has a repeated bowel cleansing. As a rule, the exiting composition should be light yellow in color.
Enema with baking soda. It is important not to take too hot or cold water, the effect of the procedure will be the same in the case of an enema. It is advisable to choose a day off for therapy, since the patient may experience slight discomfort in the abdomen. It is strictly forbidden to take additional antiparasitic drugs of a medical nature.
To help the body quickly adapt to new living conditions after the procedures, it is recommended to take herbal teas and tinctures. The most popular way of healing is tansy infusions. For 0.5 liters of boiling water, 1 tablespoon of herbs is placed, infused for about an hour. You need to drink medicinal tea once a day. Children are strictly prohibited from taking the infusion.
Cleaning against helminths is recommended twice a year. After treatment, a person's appetite is restored, the immune system and health in general improve. It is recommended to consult a doctor before carrying out therapy, since even such harmless procedures can cause irreparable harm to a person.
Prevention of parasites
Pinworm eggs cannot be seen with the naked eye, since their size is microscopic. Larvae of parasites are found in large numbers in the environment. They are waiting for a person everywhere: in public transport, on door handles in shops and public organizations, hospitals. Children are more susceptible to enterobiasis, since they are in close contact with each other in school and preschool institutions, spend a lot of time in playgrounds and neglect the rules of personal hygiene.
To prevent invasion, you need to adhere to the following rules:
- Before starting a meal, wash your hands with soap and water or clean them with a germicidal gel.
- Change underwear and bedding regularly, wash it at high temperatures, iron it.
- The apartment needs to be cleaned often. Pinworm eggs can settle on carpets, be brought in from the street along with shoes, so washing floors and dusting should be done regularly.
- Toys must be washed with soap and boiled water, this is especially true if they are taken outside.
- Nails must be cut and kept clean.
- The kid needs to be weaned from sucking his fingers and biting his nails.
- It is necessary to reduce the consumption of foods that contain a lot of sugar, as they create a favorable environment for the reproduction of parasites.
- Contact with street animals should be kept to a minimum, since even after stroking them, a parasitic infection can be introduced into the body. Domestic cats and dogs need to periodically chase worms and monitor their health, since they can become infected with helminthiasis.
Enema with baking soda. Despite the many positive effects, soda enemas have a number of contraindications. This procedure is not carried out in conditions such as:
- inflammatory processes in the colon and rectum;
- bleeding hemorrhoids;
- bleeding of the digestive system;
- malignant tumors of the rectum;
- cracks in the anus; prolapse of the rectum;
- pregnancy; lactation period.
Remember that the use of enemas is just an auxiliary method of healing the body. First of all, you must adhere to the rules of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Find out more - https://parazit-off.ru/tabletki-dlia-chistki-organizma/ Based on materials -
Cleansing the body with soda. Benefits of using baking soda. Soda in the fight against helminthic invasion. soda baths to cleanse the body
The medicinal properties of soda and the rules for taking an enema from parasites. The mechanism of action of soda and recipes. Contraindications and reviews
Page contentWhat effect does baking soda have on parasites?The advantages and disadvantages of this method of cleansing the bodyContraindicationsHow to do an enema with baking soda: cleaning stepsCleansing enemaEnema with baking sodaRepeated cleansing enemaHow to do an enema with soda from parasites for childrenReviewsYou can defeat parasites
Page contentWhat is the effect of baking soda on parasitesWhat parasites can be used againstContraindicationsCleaning the body with an enema with soda: steps and instructionsOther recipes for cleansing soda from parasitesYou can defeat parasites
Soda enema from parasites is an affordable and effective method of cleansing the intestines from parasites, toxins and taxins even at home