Table of contents:
- Monastery tea
- What does monastery tea look like?
- Instructions for the use of monastery tea
- Properties of monastery tea
- Monastic tea from worms: truth or fiction
- Monastic tea for the thyroid gland. Truth or fiction
- Monastic tea: true
- Reviews of doctors about monastery tea
Video: Monastic Tea - The Truth About Properties And Uses
Monastic tea - the truth about the properties and uses Monastic tea is a well-known natural remedy that promises to cleanse your body of parasites and other harmful microbes. Today, in official medicine, extracts and extracts from fruits and herbs are also widely used, which are highly effective in the treatment of a variety of diseases. But where are the secrets of the combination and useful properties of plants kept? For a long time in Russia this place was monasteries. Many people doubt the amazing properties of this remedy, and therefore often ask a logical question: is monastery tea true or a divorce? Undoubtedly, monastery tea is almost 100% composed of ingredients useful for the human body. Monastic tea Monastic tea has recently become one of those …
Outcome: Have your questions answered? Please rate the usefulness of this article!
User Rating 0.34 (14 votes)
Monastic tea is a well-known natural remedy that promises to cleanse your body of parasites and other harmful microbes. Today, in official medicine, extracts and extracts from fruits and herbs are also widely used, which are highly effective in the treatment of a variety of diseases. But where are the secrets of the combination and useful properties of plants kept? For a long time in Russia this place was monasteries. Many people doubt the amazing properties of this remedy, and therefore often ask a logical question: is monastery tea true or a divorce? Undoubtedly, monastery tea is almost 100% composed of ingredients useful for the human body.
The content of the article:
- 1 Monastic tea
- 2 What does monastery tea look like
3 Instructions for the use of monastery tea
- 3.1 How to brew monastery tea
- 3.2 How to accept the monastery fee
- 3.3 How to keep the monastery fee
- 3.4 Recipe first
4 Properties of monastery tea
4.1 Recipe second
- 5 Monastic tea from worms: truth or fiction
- 6 Monastic tea for the thyroid gland. Truth or fiction
- 7 Monastic tea: the truth
- 8 Reviews of doctors about monastery tea
Monastic tea has recently become one of those drugs about which there is constant discussion and debate. Many people cannot decide whether it is really worth buying this miracle drug, whether it will help in the fight against this or that problem, or whether it is nothing more than another advertising "duck", thanks to which manufacturers are trying to get a lot of money. Whether this is true or a divorce, each user will find out for himself, however, we will try to consider all the main points regarding this collection, as well as the possibility of using it in order to overcome various problems of the body.
Monastery tea gained wide popularity several years ago, since every year more and more people try to resort to non-traditional options for treating various diseases. This also includes this collection, which actually has an excellent effect on the body and will be very useful. But many are asking this question, what exactly is this tea?
However, will this wonderful collection be provided to those people who want to buy monastery tea? Is there evidence that it is delivered to people from the monastery and was collected by monks who know a lot of information about the properties of certain herbs and can explain how they will affect the treatment of the disease.
Most often, this tea contains natural ingredients and dry herbs that grow in our and neighboring countries. In some collections, the components may differ, but most often they will include chamomile, St. John's wort, burdock, needles, rose hips, dandelions. Blueberries and berries and other ingredients can also be used.
In total, all these components are known to people, since they contain a sufficiently large amount of nutrients and can help during the treatment of a particular disease. If you take an ordinary book, where the beneficial properties of plants are considered, and the effect of the use of decoctions is described, you can find out that absolutely all the components of such an advertised tea will have an excellent strengthening effect for the whole body. In addition, most of these plants are excellent antioxidants that will remove harmful substances from the body.
By the way, it is noteworthy that very rarely the manufacturer will indicate the full composition of the tea that will be sent. At the same time, many say that it will be created according to the ancient recipes of monks who passed on secret information about the ingredients for making this or that tea after generations.
The standard dose of tea that will be purchased is up to 3 cups a day. It is advisable to use it at a time when the most common tea, coffee or cocoa will be replaced. The manufacturer promises that a month after use, it will be possible to see quite significant results, in particular, the effect of use will relate to weight loss, as well as the fight against certain diseases.
What does monastery tea look like?
A real monastery collection is not a pile of rubbish swept off the floor. After all, these are the reviews that some buyers leave for the miracle of tea. Herbal monastery collection is promising in appearance. All the herbs are clean, have a distinct color, and it seems that every flower and leaf has been carefully cut by hand and lovingly dried.
If the monastery collection is in the room, then it is impossible not to feel its strong aroma, reminiscent of the smell of a summer alpine meadow. Brewing antiparasitic tea does not require any special manipulations. You need to take 1 tbsp. boiling water and pour them 1 tsp. herbs.
It is not necessary to cover the infusion with a lid, since it needs oxygen access. After half an hour, the medicine will be ready. The monastic tea is filtered and drunk. The course of treatment of the body for worms is 21 days. Every day you need to consume at least 750 ml of medicinal liquid. The natural composition of antiparasitic tea makes the remedy safe for people who take it. But, according to scientists, this herbal collection still has a contraindication in the form of individual intolerance to its individual components.
Instructions for the use of monastery tea
How to brew monastery tea
The instructions for brewing monastery tea are very simple and resemble the procedure for brewing ordinary black tea. Thanks to her, you will get a tasty and healthy drink and save all possible vitamins. Take 1 tsp. herbal collection and pour 200 grams of boiling water, let the composition brew for 15 minutes, without restricting the access of air, so that it can “breathe”.
How to take the monastery fee
it's still much easier here. Now I will teach you the correct ratio of dosage and time - it will not seem at all difficult if you follow this simple instruction: you can drink the monastery collection 3-4 times a day, one medium-sized cup. Such a norm is considered both preventive and curative. You can brew tea in the morning for the whole day. We distribute the volume evenly for a day, if necessary, use a re-fill.
Do not mix herbs from other natural preparations.
In this case, none of them will work, it can only get worse. You can take monastery slimming tea with various flavors, jam, lemon, honey or mint;
How to keep the monastery fee
If you decide to try the monastic collection on yourself, then you also need to know how to store the acquired herbs, because only with proper storage they will not lose their properties. Here are some storage secrets: Herbs are only recommended to be stored in dark, cool places.
Under other conditions, the herbs will change color and lose their properties; after opening the package, pour the herbal mixture for weight loss into a jar or a tight bag with ties; do not store the herbal preparations in plastic bags or plastic containers. The occurrence of hazardous compounds is possible; the shelf life of herbs from the monastery collection is no more than 2 months. Exceeding it is undesirable, otherwise all efforts will go in vain.
According to Internet tea sellers, the slimming collection was born “in the bowels of the St. Elisabeth Convent,” which is located on the outskirts of the Belarusian capital. It consists of seven types of medicinal plants:
- Fennel- the oldest herbaceous essential oil plant cultivated as a food and medicinal crop. The herb belongs to the umbrella family, outwardly resembles dill, with which it can create hybrids if it casually settled nearby. The scent of fennel is similar to that of mint or tarragon. In traditional pharmacology, it is used for the manufacture of drugs used in gastroenterology, it is well known to pediatricians and young parents under the name "Dill water", as the first means of fighting colic in newborns. Fennel regulates the digestive system, speeds up metabolic processes, which may, to some extent, inhibit the accumulation of new fats and promote weight loss. In addition, the fruit of fennel, due to its specific taste,in the composition of medicinal tea for weight loss are designed to reduce appetite and get rid of the excessive desire to please yourself with confectionery. People who do not tolerate dill do it well;
- Chamomile is a plant that does not need introduction, since its advantages and demand have been known since ancient times. Chamomile, possessing anti-inflammatory, soothing and local anesthetic properties, cleanses the body of harmful products, fights toxins, has a beneficial effect on the mucous membrane of the digestive tract, therefore it is included in the recipe of the monastery tea not only for weight loss, but also for the treatment of liver and prostate diseases. glands, stomach and other organs;
The linden blossom, harvested from a 100-year-old honey plant with an amazing aroma, is a unique natural remedy endowed with sedative, anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic, diuretic and choleretic properties. In addition, a drink made from linden flowers enhances the secretion of gastric juice, and is simply very pleasant to the taste, so in many families, instead of tea purchased in the store, it is customary to use brewed linden blossom. Of course, this is what they do in the monastery;
- Black elderberry. In the recipe for monastic tea for weight loss, the flowers of this plant are used, performing a diaphoretic and diuretic mission as part of a medicinal drink, due to which a person loses weight. However, the advantages of elderberry are not limited to these properties, in other cases it disinfects, heals inflammation, burns, diaper rash and even hemorrhoids;
- Whether peppermint reduces appetite is a moot point.as it stimulates digestion, aids in the absorption of nutrients, and is used as a remedy for nausea. However, the acceleration of the evacuation of food in the gastrointestinal tract due to the choleretic and carminative effect, probably helped some people lose a kilogram or two, but you should not particularly hope for peppermint in this regard. Medicines from peppermint leaves, relieving spasm of smooth muscles, are a good sedative, and sometimes anesthetic. Menthol, one of the main components of preparations based on this plant in medicine, is widely used as a raw material. It is easy to recognize by the specific smell of drops for the treatment of heart diseases (corvalol, valocordin), gastric and renal pathology. Peppermint also has a secret that is not accepted to advertise - it relaxes so well,what can reduce "masculine strength", and this is unlikely to please the males who have not taken monastic vows, that is, leading a secular life;
- The monastery tea makers somewhat diminish the ability of the Alexandrian leaf or senna as a laxative, calling it lung. By no means, senna is a pretty strong carminative agent that damages the intestinal mucosa, so its long-term use is not recommended for everyone, and especially for people with gastrointestinal problems. It is unlikely that vigor and lightness will appear in the body from the constant presence of spastic pain throughout the abdomen, caused by the action of the Alexandrian leaf, which is a part of pharmacological agents and is prescribed by a doctor. With prolonged use, it is addictive, the patient constantly increases the dose, since his intestines refuse to work without a laxative. Gastroenterologists have many examples of this;
- Dandelion has a choleretic effect due to inulin accumulating in its roots, strengthens the liver, helps it cleanse. In addition, laxative and diuretic properties of the plant are used in weight loss products, but its ability to reduce appetite is somehow in doubt, often it, on the contrary, arouses the need to eat, which is also noted by official medicine.
Properties of monastery tea
The main properties of monastery tea:
- especially good teas for the liver, stomach and insomnia, you can't argue here. Drinking herbal tea "Super Memory" in case of stress, deterioration of concentration, attention and memory will also not be superfluous;
- it is good to use it for hypertension, heart disease, varicose veins, diabetes, visual impairment, prostatitis and even osteochondrosis, where it really helps, but does not replace the main treatment and does not get rid of the disease once and for all;
- tea for weight loss is described in detail at the beginning of the article, to believe or not to believe is everyone's business. The drink will help to improve your health and reduce weight if the drinker does not sit idly by and consume your favorite dishes without measure. A similar situation with teas against alcoholism and smoking - they will help to strengthen the will to quit drug addiction, they will improve the general condition, but a miracle will not happen without certain actions on the part of the patient;
Monastery tea will help, as an adjuvant, in case of prostatitis, because it has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The same can be said about the antiparasitic monastery tea - it has some "cleansing" properties. However, it is unlikely to help get rid of everyone and all parasites.
besides all of the above, according to the assurances of the sellers, the monastery tea also has antiparasitic properties. It's no secret that people can be quite impressionable when it comes to their health. Therefore, it is not surprising that many people agree that they feel unwell due to the presence of parasites in the body, and that monastery tea from parasites will help get rid of them. Of course, the risk of contracting any parasites is very high. The class of parasites has a huge number of representatives. Judge for yourself: there are three main types, each of which is divided into several thousand subspecies. A lot, right? But it is important to know that no "miracle cure" can rid a person of all parasites at once. And even the best reviews of antiparasitic monastery tea should not be able to lure you,if you know this simple but important truth
- monastery tea has general tonic properties, which, with regular consumption of tea, can have a positive effect on the body. So, for example, even after the first use, strength is restored, mood rises, depression passes. There can be no doubt that the monastery tea will really be able to increase a person's immunity. But one should not believe that thanks to this “miraculous liquid” an alcoholic and even the most inveterate smoker will be able to get rid of their bad habits. After all, there are rehabilitation centers whose task is to treat alcoholism and smoking. Do you really think that such centers would continue to exist if some monastery tea from smoking were actually effective;
as we all know, lately more and more people are susceptible to such a terrible disease as diabetes, which is caused by a lack of the hormone insulin.
At the moment, there is no such medication that could completely rid a person of this disease. There are only medicines that can relieve only symptoms. And now a unique gastric monastery tea appears on the market, which completely cures diabetes after only a few weeks of use. How do you think people with diabetes reacted to this? Of course, they “flocked” to the Internet to buy a miraculous drug, not for a minute thinking that if this “medicine” actually cured diabetes, then the monastery tea would be sold in pharmacies. The abbot of the Holy Spirit Monastery, Father Gregory said that they are selling the monastery tax at a low price in a pharmacy that belongs to the monastery itself. So if you saw an advertisement for the purchase of this tea at fairs,then know that this is one hundred percent deception.
This recipe for monastery tea from Belarus, too, judging by the advertisement, was also found in the St. Elisabeth Monastery (Minsk, Novinki), but its composition differs markedly from its predecessor.
What they have in common is the presence of elderberry flowers in the composition and instructions on how to make monastery tea in order to lose 15 kg in 2 months "on a full machine" without making any effort. Well, let's try to figure it out with this monastery tea, its composition and reviews. Monastic tea from Belarus is represented by a collection of 10 plants:
- Birch. The young leaf of this tree has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, diuretic and slightly choleretic effects. It really contains vitamins of group B and C, which to some extent refers it to immunomodulatory agents, but in slimming teas, a diuretic and not a pronounced laxative effect of the leaves is used, due to which they remove toxins. Whether birch leaves are capable of quickly burning existing fat is still unknown to science;
- Calendula. The use of calendula flowers is widespread not only in folk medicine, because since ancient times it has been noticed that this plant can disinfect and heal wounds, prevent the development of inflammatory processes, kill some microbes, and, in addition, calm the nervous system to reduce excitability, therefore these advantages of calendula lay down the basis for the production of many pharmacological preparations. How much plant flowers are able to give a feeling of satiety, reducing appetite, you can argue endlessly, because they have a completely different purpose, but calendula should not be excluded from the general strengthening collection. As part of vitamin tea to increase the body's defenses, calendula will look good;
- Strawberries. Strawberry leaves give the tea drink an exquisite taste and aroma. Due to the high content of vitamins and other useful substances, they have a lot of advantages: they strengthen the vascular walls, fight atherosclerosis, suppress inflammation, calm the nervous system, strengthen and tone the body. Like many other herbal components of slimming teas, they have diuretic and diaphoretic properties, which contribute to weight loss. Strawberries are good for everyone and, perhaps, beloved by everyone, but there is one "BUT" - it belongs to strong allergens, so people who have individual intolerance should forget about it;
Donnik. It is difficult to dispute the positive participation in the treatment of diseases of the central nervous system, hematopoietic system, heart and blood vessels of such a substance as coumarin, which forms the basis of the medicinal properties of the honey plant - melilot, but for weight loss, sweet clover is good because it has diuretic and diaphoretic properties and helps, together with other herbs, lose a couple of kilograms;
- The same purpose (diuretic, laxative) in slimming tea and stinging nettle is a plant with unique medicinal properties. Due to its rich composition, nettle is also considered a valuable food product. It contains an impressive part of D. I. Mendeleev's table (iron, boron, nickel, manganese, copper, etc.), as well as proteins, fats, fiber, organic acids and, most importantly, vitamins: C, B, K. Using nettle, it is hoped that the toughest diet will not be scary, since it will take over the provision of the body with the necessary material;
- Spiraea. A wide range of applications and meadowsweet (meadowsweet), included in the list of substances used by the official pharmacopoeia. Here, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, and anticonvulsant properties are noted, and the ability to activate metabolic processes is taken into account, but in tea for weight loss, the main emphasis is on the ability of the meadowsweet to "break through" and then feel easier;
- Rosehip. Its fruits need not be advertised, the fact that it is a storehouse of vitamin C and even a child knows a powerful antioxidant. Of course, its consumption will help to cope with the stress caused by the loss of kilograms, support the immune system and generally strengthen the "suffering organism", therefore, if you find floating rose hips in the resulting tea, you can suspect that you have ordered exactly what you need;
- Currant leaves help to remove toxins, toxins, feces and liquid in the same way as other herbs that make up the monastery tea, however, being a high-vitamin remedy, currants can stimulate the immune system, improve the quality of metabolic processes and generally heal the body. The ability to balance the hormonal background is perhaps too exaggerated, therefore, in case of hormonal imbalance, the patient is better off listening to the doctor's opinion than hoping for the miraculous properties of monastery tea;
- Elecampane, like nettle, meadowsweet, sweet clover and other medicinal plants, is adopted by official medicine for the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system, skin, and gastrointestinal tract. However, the inventors of the preparations for losing weight, most likely, took into account the diuretic and choleretic abilities, as well as the high content of vitamin E, which inhibits the aging process, for which it was included in the recipe for a new means of combating excess weight;
- Elderberry plays a similar role, that is, it removes fluid along with grams-kilograms.
Monastic tea from worms: truth or fiction
Attention to folk medicine, including the healing drinks made in monasteries, has recently increased. In fact, herbal preparations are sold in a number of monasteries, but they are never advertised in these places as a remedy for everything in the world.
Usually, these are fortifying teas, which can, and quite successfully, be used for additional or complex treatment. However, such products, sold on the Internet or at fairs, should be treated with caution.
These products usually have nothing to do with monasteries. If you seek advice from monasteries, which are famous for their healing collections, then there you will be given all the contacts by which you can purchase natural phyto drinks that are made according to old proven recipes.
Monastic tea for the thyroid gland. Truth or fiction
In order to get the greatest effect from the use, it is important to take folk remedies for the thyroid gland regularly and follow the rules for brewing them. As a rule, when treating existing diseases, monastery tea must be consumed at least 2 times a day. To prevent the onset of diseases, tea is consumed once a day.
About 1,000 volunteers with thyroid disease, aged 30 to 70, drank tea daily for a year. According to research results, 69% of those who drank tea on a daily basis noticed an improvement in their condition and a decrease in symptoms of the disease. In 30% of those who drank tea within 2 months, the thyroid gland returned to normal and the disease receded, which suggests that herbs for the thyroid gland are highly effective if consumed regularly.
Doctors unanimously talk about the high efficiency of tea. The complex effects of herbs heals the entire body. Tea is suitable for both incipient thyroid diseases and chronic ones. Research proves that regular consumption of the collection can help you completely forget about hormonal problems and return life to its normal course without drugs and side effects.
Most experienced endocrinologists recommend that their patients use herbs for thyroid hypothesis in conjunction with medication, but also use them as an independent remedy.
Monastic tea: true
After reading all of the above arguments, we can conclude that the monastery tea is a deception that representatives of "fake" organizations impose on us.
In order not to fall for the bait of intruders, it is important to remember a few simple truths:
- ministers of the church do not read prayers for hours over the monastery tea;
- ordering this miracle cure online, you will most likely receive the usual set of medicinal herbs, if not something worse;
- monastery tea has only general strengthening properties;
- this tea in no way "blew the brain of Western scientists", because the marketing campaign for the sale of this panacea was launched only in Russia.
And it is worth remembering that if a medicine appeared that could cure all diseases, then doctors would first of all find out about it, and not the sellers of online stores.
Any natural preparation, like a chemical one, necessarily has contraindications. It is also true that there will certainly be people with hypersensitivity to it or individual intolerance to any herb. That is, the statement that there are no contraindications is also a lie, even if the product is produced in an established place in full compliance with the technology.
However, this is an ideal option, but in fact it is very difficult to establish what is in the packages with monastery tea. Whether the ratios are sustained is also unknown.
If, nevertheless, you decide to use this drink, contact the monastery to obtain confirmation that this is their product. But even after that, do not start the disease, go to the doctor, and use tea only as an additional remedy.
Reviews of doctors about monastery tea
Sosudinfo Specialist: Hello! If you buy tea of a known composition and good quality, then it will not harm your health. As in the case of other medicinal herbs, contraindications to their use are possible. Considering the laxative and choleretic effect of some components of this tea, you should not get carried away with it if you have digestive problems (colitis, gallstone disease). In addition, you do not need to rely on the effect exclusively from tea, because without diet and physical activity, the result is unlikely to appear, therefore tea is rather a pleasant addition to other methods of fighting excess weight. Individual reactions to herbs are also possible, so if you feel worse while taking it, it is better to refuse tea.
Goncharov Petr Mikhailovich, gynecologist, Perm: Very often my patients complain that they cannot get pregnant for a long time. In such cases, I recommend that they start drinking Monastic tea for infertility, and not only for them, but also for their spouses. Because this tea very well helps to get rid of all harmful substances, restores the balance of hormones, unclogs the tubes, normalizes ovarian function and much more. What is not unimportant, tea has no contraindications, so everyone who wants to get pregnant as soon as possible can take it.
Vladimir Khlebnikov - parasitologist: “Diseases caused by the presence of harmful parasites in the body are second only to acute respiratory infections in terms of frequency of occurrence”. But even with such statistics, parasites are hardly cured. Not surprisingly, their treatment usually requires a thorough and high-quality examination. The value of the monastery tea is that it can be drunk without preliminary examination, both for prophylaxis and for treatment. And at the same time, its effectiveness is comparable to potent drugs. An excellent preventive and therapeutic natural remedy that removes, prevents parasites in your body and strengthens the immune system.
Find out more:
- Cleansing the body with soda - application and recipes
- Cleansing the body from parasites - means and drugs
- Remove toxins from the body - drugs, products and methods
- Tablets for cleansing the body - types and uses