Table of contents:
- Causes of vascular clogging
- Cleaning of blood vessels. What is atherosclerosis and thrombosis
- Cleaning of blood vessels. Causes of the disease
- Ways to cleanse blood vessels
- Recipes for cleansing blood vessels:
- Contraindications for cleansing blood vessels with folk remedies
Video: Cleaning Blood Vessels With Folk Remedies. Recipes And Methods
Cleaning of blood vessels. Cholesterol, inorganic salts and other deposits are deposited on the walls of blood vessels. Such deposits are converted into atherosclerotic plaques, as a result of which the vessels narrow, become less flexible and elastic. Since oxygen and nutrients penetrate through the vessels into all organs and cells of the body, various diseases often develop due to their pollution. If someone thinks that the cleaning of blood vessels is carried out in courses or from time to time, he is deeply mistaken.
Moreover, it is almost impossible to eliminate the already appeared atherosclerotic plaques quickly and effectively - without surgery. Therefore, the treatment of atherosclerosis is a long process, which is carried out with medication and folk remedies. Additionally, you should follow a diet that removes harmful substances from the body.
The content of the article:
- 1 Causes of vascular clogging
- 2 Cleaning the vessels. What is atherosclerosis and thrombosis
- 3 Cleaning the vessels. Causes of the disease
- 4 Ways to cleanse blood vessels
- 5 Recipes for cleansing blood vessels:
- 6 Contraindications for cleansing blood vessels with folk remedies
Causes of vascular clogging
Atherosclerosis is a natural aging process of blood vessels that develops in all people with age. The vessels become clogged faster due to impaired fat metabolism, high blood cholesterol levels, the development of viral and bacterial infections, heredity, and too high blood pressure.
Also, the work of the capillaries can malfunction due to diabetes mellitus, impaired carbohydrate metabolism, obesity, a sedentary lifestyle, and the consumption of large amounts of animal fats.
How to clean the blood vessels must be found out from the doctor by going to his appointment and finding out the reason for their clogging.
Cleaning of blood vessels. What is atherosclerosis and thrombosis
Cleaning of blood vessels. Natural cleansing techniques are not dangerous and extremely beneficial. One has only to take care of oneself once for a maximum of ten days in order to feel the fullness of life again: a surge of energy, improvement of sleep and digestion, getting rid of headaches. It's affordable, effective, painless, and reliable.
How does the clogging of blood vessels, the formation of vascular clots and cholesterol plaques occur? The most dangerous enemy of our blood vessels is cholesterol, which, when layered on the walls, forms growing "growths" and interferes with the full flow of blood, reducing the gaps until it is completely narrowed and closed.
This disease is called atherosclerosis - a chronic damage to the arteries, leading to oxygen starvation of organs and, as a result, to rupture of connective tissue. The most life-threatening plaques are atherosclerotic plaques of the cerebral vessels. Atherosclerosis initially occurs without symptoms. But in a practically healthy-looking man or woman, and purely also young, moreover, an unexpected heart attack or stroke occurs.
People usually do not pay attention to the first signs of this disease: decreased vision and hearing, cramps of the calf muscles, migraines, shortness of breath, forgetfulness, considering such disorders as a consequence of age or fatigue.
Blood clots called thrombi are no less dangerous. This disease is called thrombosis. Especially you need to be attentive to people with blood clotting problems. Thrombosis, if left untreated, sooner or later always leads to strokes and heart attacks.
Cleaning of blood vessels. Causes of the disease
Consideration should be given to the reasons leading to blockage of blood vessels, the formation of blood clots, and to start preventive work from an early age:
Reason one: improper diet
Cleaning of blood vessels. Having made the decision to clean the blood vessels, you must start with your diet: exclude fatty, salty, fried, smoked dishes, coffee, alcohol. Instead, give preference to vegetable and fruit salads, hot vegetable dishes, juices, fish, cereals, cereals and nuts. Drink more plain fresh water. Green tea, seafood, fish oil are useful.
Reason two: genetics.
If there have been cases of atherosclerosis, heart attacks or strokes in your family, there is a great chance that you will suffer from these diseases as well - you need to pay more attention to yourself and carry out prevention of these ailments.
The third reason: heart disease and hypertension (high blood pressure).
The fourth reason: bad habits - smoking, drug addiction, alcoholism.
The fifth reason: being overweight is the scourge of our society.
Reason six: lack of movement.
A sedentary lifestyle leads to impaired blood flow and the formation of blood clots, cholesterol plaques.
Ways to cleanse blood vessels
Cleaning blood vessels with folk remedies at home and freeing them from cholesterol is quite affordable. It does not require special material costs, as medication methods require. The only thing that is definitely required is desire and discipline.
Now, a greater number of sick people trust and prefer home methods of cleaning blood vessels. There are many ways to do this, a lot of remedies and recipes from the people.
Consider the most famous and common
The most famous folk remedies that cleanse our blood vessels from harmful cholesterol are the familiar honey, garlic and lemon.
- Preparing such a medicine is quite simple: take 1 liter of honey and add juice from 10 lemons with peel and gruel of 10 garlic heads to it. Stir everything and insist in a dark place for a week. Consume 1 teaspoon once a day until it ends.
- 2. Cut 5 fresh lemons with the peel, add 5 peeled garlic heads to them and grind in a meat grinder. Put everything in a three-liter jar and pour lukewarm boiled water to the brim. Insist in a dark place for three days, strain and store in the refrigerator. Take 3 times a day, 100 grams. 30 minutes before meals.
- On a 3-liter jar: 6 whole lemons and 3 heads of garlic, grind and add 300-400 gr. honey, pour cool water and stir. Insist in a dark place for 10 days. Strain and store in a cool place. To consume: dissolve 1 tablespoon in a glass of water and drink on an empty stomach in the morning and before going to bed in the evening.
- 250 gr. horseradish, lemon and garlic put in a blender, grind, add boiled cold water, in a 1: 1 ratio and put in a cold place for a day. Consume a tablespoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals, eating honey to avoid unpleasant taste.
- 3 lemons and a liter of milk per day: in the morning, on an empty stomach - 1/3 of milk and juice of 1 lemon, at lunchtime, 30 minutes before meals and in the evening, before bedtime - the remaining two doses. The course is 2 weeks. (during the course, switch to vegetarian dishes).
Method of cleansing vessels according to the Tibetan recipe: 350 gr. Pour crushed garlic with a 200-gram glass of alcohol and put in a dark place.
• 1-5 days: 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals, starting with 1 drop, increasing to 15 drops;
• 6-10 days: 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals, starting with 15 drops and reducing to 1 drop;
• Day 11: 3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals, 25 drops. During treatment, drink plenty of water and follow a diet. Carry out cleaning once every 5-6 years.
In addition, you can
Squeeze 1 head of garlic through a press and pour 200 gr. sunflower oil. Put in a cold place for a day. Then add the juice of the zest of one lemon to the tincture and take 3 times a day before meals for 1-3 months, depending on the general condition.
Mix equal proportions of olive oil, honey and lemon juice. Take 1 teaspoon before meals.
And also vessels perfectly clean medicinal herbs and other available berries, fruits, seeds
Recipes for cleansing blood vessels:
Mix 1 teaspoon each: chamomile, immortelle, birch buds, yarrow, pour a half-liter jar of boiling water, leave for 25 minutes, squeeze through a cloth. Drink 200 ml at night. broth with 1 tsp. honey. Pour boiling water over the rest in the fabric and insist in the same way with the addition of honey in the morning. Continue the treatment until the collection ends.
- 1 part milk and 5 parts fresh tea leaves are taken every 2 hours for 5 days. There is nothing else. In the evening, you can add a little sugar or honey to the cup with the drink.
- Anti-sclerotic alcohol tincture: pour 3 dessert spoons of dry clover heads with 200 gr. vodka. Store in a dark place, take 30 drops with a little water 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
- 300 gr. Eat mountain ash daily for 30 days. The course of cleansing blood vessels is carried out 1 time in 6 months.
- 1 l. Mix vodka with ground lemon and 2 ground garlic heads and 5 bay leaves. Insist a month, strain. Take 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day after meals.
- Peel 5 potatoes, pour half a liter of water and boil for 15 minutes. Cool, strain, take 100 gr. half an hour before meals.
- Remove seeds from lemon or orange and pass through a meat grinder. Mix with 3-4 tablespoons of honey, store in the refrigerator and take 2 tablespoons 3 times daily before meals.
- Cleansing blood vessels with clover grass: 1 tsp. dry flowers pour 200 gr. boiling water, soak for 5 minutes in a water bath, then insist for 30 minutes, strain. Take 2 teaspoons half an hour before meals for 21 days. Conduct 3 courses with a week break between each one.
- It is useful to make a mixture of dried fruits, honey, citrus fruits and nuts for cleansing blood vessels. Grind everything in a meat grinder and mix with honey. Pack in glass jars, store in the refrigerator and take 2 dessert spoons before meals.
- Mix dill seeds with honey and add chopped valerian root. Steam in a thermos and leave for 24 hours. Take 20 gr. 30 minutes before meals.
- Bay leaf in the amount of 25 pieces, pour 300 grams of boiling water and leave for 4-5 hours. Drink in small sips for three evenings. Then take a week break and repeat the course. Follow a diet and do not drink alcohol.
- Cleaning of blood vessels with flax seeds and calendula tincture. 100 g wash flax seeds, fill with water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain and fill with 1.5 cups of boiling water. We insist 2-3 hours. We make a tincture of calendula: 200 gr. flowers fill in 500 ml. boiling water and leave for 2 hours. We mix the infusions and stand for 12 hours. We take on an empty stomach 60 ml. in the morning and before bedtime 21 days. We store the infusion in a cool place.
- Pine tincture is also an excellent remedy: we collect fresh needles, young cones in a 3-liter jar and fill with warm water to the top. Close with a lid and place in a warm, dark place. We insist for 10-12 days, we filter. We drink for 30 days, on an empty stomach, 20 drops 3 times a day, diluted with warm water. We take a monthly break, then repeat the course.
Contraindications for cleansing blood vessels with folk remedies
As for every treatment, there are contraindications for cleaning blood vessels. These include pregnancy, allergic reactions, diseases associated with the kidneys, urine - excretory canals, gastric and intestinal tract. In each case, you should first consult with your doctor about this or that recipe, and only then proceed to cleanse the vessels.
Cleaning blood vessels with folk remedies at home frees them from harmful cholesterol, normalizes blood flow, and improves overall well-being. This necessary and very simple technique can save us from negative factors that entail the consequences of heart attacks and strokes, and even, often from death.
The main role in cleansing blood vessels and the whole body is played by an active and healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition. Exercise activates the heart, increases blood flow, enriches the body with oxygen. And finally, it is important to point out that before you clean the blood vessels at home, you need to consult with your doctor. He will help you choose a quick and effective method, which, together with herbal medicine, will include taking medications.
Find out more:
- Complete cleansing of the body at home
- Preparations for cleansing the body - properties and application
- Cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies