Table of contents:
- General information about wormwood
- The healing properties of wormwood
- Wormwood medicines use options
- Wormwood from parasites
- Healing tincture of wormwood
- Wormwood treatment of various types of helminthic invasion
- Features of preparation and use
- How to make recipes for a healing tincture of wormwood from parasites
- Troichetka with wormwood against worms
- Reviews of patients who used wormwood for the treatment of helminthiasis
Video: Tincture Of Wormwood From Parasites - Recipes And Application
Wormwood tincture. Wormwood has long been known for its unique medicinal properties. The bactericidal property of wormwood is associated with the presence of saturated hydrocarbons in its composition. Unsaturated hydrocarbons, such as capillin, also destroy pathogenic fungal microflora, providing a fungicidal effect. Japanese pharmacologists even classify capillin as an antibiotic. its antimicrobial activity is in no way inferior to them. This plant is widely used in folk medicine, it is often used as an anthelmintic agent. Wormwood tincture for parasites must be used with caution, since there are a number of contraindications for its use. This includes epilepsy, cholecystitis, gastritis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer.
The content of the article:
- 1 General information about wormwood
- 2 Medicinal properties of wormwood
- 3 Variants of using wormwood medicines
- 4 Wormwood from parasites
5 Healing tincture of wormwood
- 5.1 Recipe for healing wormwood tincture
- 5.2 Application of tincture of wormwood
- 5.3 Features of use and contraindications of wormwood tincture
6 Treatment with wormwood of various types of helminthic invasion
- 6.1 Antihelminthic properties of wormwood
- 6.2 Basic principles of treatment of wormwood infestation
- 6.3 Treatment of opisthorchiasis with wormwood
- 6.4 Treatment of giardiasis with wormwood
- 6.5 Treatment of ascariasis and enterobiasis with wormwood
7 Features of preparation and use
- 7.1 Infusion and decoction
- 7.2 Alcohol tincture
- 7.3 Features of the treatment of helminthic invasion
- 8 How to make recipes for a healing tincture of wormwood from parasites
- 9 Troichetka with wormwood against worms
- 10 Reviews of patients who used wormwood for the treatment of helminthiasis
General information about wormwood
Bitter wormwood, or silvery, - Artemisia absinthium L. - a perennial herb from the Asteraceae family, or Compositae (Asteraceae, or Compositae) with a strong peculiar smell, 40 - 120 cm high. Stems are erect, branching.
The leaves are alternate, in general outline triangular-rounded, twice-pinnately dissected into linear-oblong lobes (upper almost whole), lower ones with long petioles, middle ones with shorter ones, and upper ones sessile. Stems, leaves, and baskets are densely pubescent with short, appressed hairs, so the whole plant has a grayish-silvery color.
The flowers are very small, tubular, with a yellow corolla, collected in inflorescences-baskets with a diameter of about 3 mm. Baskets drooping, together form a common paniculate inflorescence on the tops of aerial shoots. The marginal flowers in each basket are female, the middle ones are bisexual.
This is a typical ruderal plant that lives in wastelands, dumps, and other garbage places, along roads, in ditches, in young fallow lands, in gardens, roadside plantings, disturbed forests, in clearings, fallow lands, along the banks of water bodies.
Fruits are brownish or gray oblong achenes up to 1 mm long with longitudinal wrinkles. Blossoms in July - August; fruits ripen in August - September. It has a very high seed productivity - one plant can produce more than 100 000 seeds.
The area of wormwood is very extensive, extending across Eurasia, North Africa and North America. Wormwood is widespread in many regions of the European part of Russia and Western Siberia.
The healing properties of wormwood
Wormwood tincture. There are about 400 types of varieties of wormwood, and any of them has healing properties. Various tinctures, decoctions, infusions are prepared from wormwood.
Among the many medicinal qualities of this plant, the following are distinguished: antipyretic; wound healing; pain reliever; hemostatic; anticonvulsant.
Wormwood is used for many diseases, including:
- neoplasms: benign and malignant;
- disorders of the nervous system;
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract; alcohol abuse; diseases of the genitourinary system.
- wormwood is taken to get rid of parasites that have settled in the human body.
Wormwood medicines use options
The powder is taken in small portions of 2-3 g six times during the day. Drink with water or carrot juice. The course of treatment is 7–8 days. This intensive method of destroying helminths is accompanied by their powerful elimination from the body. Therefore, during the course of the course, it is necessary to use cleansing enemas.
Wormwood tincture is indicated for adult patients. It is consumed 40 g before meals two to three times a day. The course of treatment is 15–20 days. Troychatka tansy, wormwood, cloves are the most popular remedies for worms. She is treated for 30 days, taking 1 tsp. in the morning and in the evening.
The broth is effective on an empty stomach. It is drunk in 100 g 15 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 15–20 days.
At first glance, the components of medicinal formulations are harmless. But each organism, the more weakened, reacts in a special way to the sharp taste and essential oils of wormwood, tansy, and cloves. Therefore, before using the formulations, it is imperative to consult a doctor.
Wormwood from parasites
Anyone can become infected with worms or other parasites. But more often children suffer from them. Their immune system has not yet been formed, so more often adult babies are attacked by harmful microorganisms. Worm infestation is the most common of them.
The reason may be unwashed vegetables or fruits straight from a branch or garden bed, dirty hands, or communication with pets. The disease usually affects people with weak intestines. You can buy ready-made dried herb at the pharmacy. Wormwood tincture stops the process of reproduction of parasites, neutralizes the toxic emissions of their vital activity.
In addition, wormwood activates the body's natural forces to fight infectious parasites, accelerates digestive processes, restores tissue cells damaged by worms, and cleanses the blood from toxins.
Wormwood grows in many places, but for the manufacture of medicines, it is necessary to choose environmentally friendly plant materials away from manufacturing plants and car exhaust gases.
Wormwood tincture. Minor inconveniences may occur during the course of treatment. They are expressed in a weakening of the stool, a short-term increase in temperature, and a lack of appetite. All these phenomena are the results of the fight against helminths, the decay of their destroyed individuals, entering the blood. Negative manifestations are temporary, they disappear along with the destroyed parasites.
Once inside the human body, parasites lay eggs in the intestines, liver, and lungs. They poison all organs with the products of their vital activity. A person loses his appetite, loses weight, his protective properties weaken. Reproduction of parasites is life threatening
Types of parasites that wormwood is successfully combating:
- roundworms, pinworms;
- lamblia; bovine tapeworm;
- fungal infections.
Healing tincture of wormwood
As a rule, a tincture of wormwood herb is prepared with 70% alcohol. The product is dark green and tastes terribly bitter. The finished product can be purchased at the pharmacy. It should be taken three times a day before meals, 15 drops, after consulting a doctor.
Wormwood Healing Tincture Recipe
Wormwood tincture. The medicine can be prepared at home, it is made with good quality vodka, and even better with alcohol.
Wormwood tincture recipe:
- chop the grass and place in a dark glass bottle;
- pour 70% alcohol, or vodka, in a ratio of 1:10;
- cork the bottle and insist at room temperature, in a place where there is no sunlight;
- with periodic shaking, the drug is prepared for at least seven days.
Wormwood tincture application
If the agent is needed exclusively for external use, for example, for wound healing, eczema treatment, etc., the infusion is prepared in a more concentrated form - 1: 5. Store the finished medicine in the refrigerator.
Wormwood tincture application:
- for appetite: take 15-20 drops before meals for a quarter of an hour. The bitterness of the herb stimulates the production of gastric juice and the secretion of bile;
- from worms: alcoholic tincture of wormwood from worms is most effective if it is prepared with pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds and the grass itself are taken in equal shares, and poured with vodka, in a ratio of 1: 3. In this case, the agent is insisted in the sun or in a warm room for 10 days. Reception is, depending on the patient's weight, 25-50 milliliters twice a day before meals;
- for rheumatism and joint pain: rub the sore areas several times a day. It is also recommended to take the drug internally;
- with anemia and asthenic condition: taking wormwood tincture is carried out in small dosages: a drop of medicine in a teaspoon of water on an empty stomach only once a day. The course of admission is 14 days and the same break, then the course is repeated;
- as prevention of colds. Within three days, take a teaspoon.
Features of use and contraindications of wormwood tincture
The use of the product is strictly prohibited if:
increased secretion of the stomach;
- peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer;
- acute form of cholecystitis;
- reflux esophagitis; hyperacid gastritis;
- hypersensitivity; epilepsy;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Wormwood treatment of various types of helminthic invasion
Wormwood tincture. Wormwood in pharmacology and traditional medicine is the first remedy for diseases of the liver, biliary tract, gallbladder, and digestive disorders. However, among the people it is also a popular remedy for worms. What parasitic diseases are treated with wormwood?
Antihelminthic properties of wormwood
It is important to correctly take wormwood from parasites in the human body, so as not to get severe intoxication, poisoning with waste products and decay of worms. Therefore, self-medication is not recommended. It is necessary to establish the type of parasitic infection, pass the necessary tests, and only after that the doctor prescribes a comprehensive treatment.
What are the medicinal properties of wormwood parasites:
- anthelmintic: the high bitterness in the herb gives it anthelmintic properties;
- secretory: the same bitterness stimulates the secretion of the gallbladder, normalizes the intestinal flora, the work of digestion, which is often disrupted during helminthic invasion;
- blood-purifying: the herb acts as a detoxifying agent, cleanses the body of toxins and waste products of parasites (antienzymes);
- fortifying: with helminthiasis, the immune system suffers greatly. Thanks to phytoncides and vitamins, wormwood strengthens the body's defenses.
Basic principles of treatment of wormwood infestation
Wormwood tincture. How is the body cleared of parasites? An integrated approach to treatment is required. It includes the following types of drugs: sorbents and probiotics; anthelmintic; choleretic; protective (restoring liver cells); laxatives. A vegetarian diet and drinking plenty of fluids during treatment are also important.
The therapy is carried out in 4 stages:
- Preparation organism: can drink linseed oil or pumpkin, sorbents for removing toxic substances from the body;
- Anthelmintic and antihistamines: These can be strong synthetic drugs that often have side effects and suppress healthy microflora. Recently, they have resorted to herbal anthelmintic agents of a wide spectrum of action, more often they use wormwood, tansy and cloves. Antihistamines help relieve allergic reactions to toxins produced by parasites;
- laxatives: to cleanse the intestines from toxins after the breakdown of parasites;
- restoration of the functions of the digestive system and the immune system: choleretic, enzymatic, protective, immunostimulating agents are prescribed. Rehabilitation after helminthic infestation is extremely important. Control of treatment and, if necessary, a second course of therapy is no less important.
Treatment of opisthorchiasis with wormwood
Opisthorchiasis - defeat of the bile ducts and pancreas by worms. The invasion is dangerous because it can become chronic. This leads to the threat of acute inflammation of the liver, biliary tract, gallbladder, there is a risk of rupture of the bile ducts and the development of cancer.
In official medicine, wormwood against opisthorchiasis does not belong to the herbal remedies of the first choice. With this diagnosis, strong synthetic anthelmintics are prescribed.
Bronchial asthma and pneumonia can also develop. Wormwood from opisthorchiasis is often included in herbal preparations, it is drunk with tansy, thyme, clover, St. John's wort, aspen bark, green pumpkin seeds.
Treatment of giardiasis with wormwood
These simplest unicellular organisms are frequent guests in the human body. Giardia multiply in the small intestine, but then often migrate to other organs - the liver, gallbladder.
Wormwood tincture. Parasites provoke inflammatory processes in these organs, clog the bile ducts. Despite such a frightening diagnosis - "parasites in the liver" - giardiasis is successfully treated, the liver is fully restored.
However, it is sometimes difficult to identify it, since the symptoms of this disease are similar to signs of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, giardiasis often becomes chronic. Wormwood from lamblia will give a healing effect only with the strictest diet, with the exception of sweets.
Treatment of ascariasis and enterobiasis with wormwood
The herb is taken orally in the form of alcoholic tinctures and decoctions. From decoctions and water infusions, enemas are made to cleanse the intestines from parasites. Chopped pumpkin seeds and garlic are often added to decoctions for oral administration.
With the help of decoctions and infusions of wormwood, pinworms (enterobiasis) and roundworms (ascariasis) are successfully removed from the body.
You can find recipes for microclysters from worms based on wormwood with the addition of onions and garlic. These funds can injure delicate mucous membranes. And with ulcerative colitis, rectal inflammation, hemorrhoids, such treatment methods are contraindicated.
Features of preparation and use
Wormwood extract in alcohol can be purchased at the pharmacy or you can prepare the tincture yourself. Also at home, you can brew decoctions, infusions, teas, prepare drinks.
Infusion and decoction
How to brew wormwood? There are several methods of brewing, in which the healing substances of the herb are preserved as much as possible. At the same time, the infusions are not boiled, but only poured with boiling water and kept for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Broths can be boiled for 1 to 10 minutes over low heat. Better yet, keep them in a water bath.
Preparation of wormwood infusion
- Take 1 tsp. dry raw materials.
- Pour a glass of boiling water over.
- Insist 30 minutes.
Take ¼ glass 3 times a day. To obtain a more concentrated infusion, take 1 tbsp. a spoonful of dry wormwood herb.
Preparation of the broth
- Take 1 tbsp. l. dry raw materials.
- Pour a glass of boiling water over.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Insist 30 minutes.
Decoctions are taken orally ¼ or ½ cup 3 times a day. They are often used externally - for douching and enemas against worms.
Wormwood tincture. In addition to the above indications, alcohol tincture is drunk to normalize metabolism and lose weight, strengthen immunity and prevent ARVI. It can also be taken for urolithiasis, cough, rheumatism, herpes, fibroids.
How to cook
- Take 1 tbsp. l. dry raw materials.
- Pour 10 tbsp. l. 70% alcohol.
- Incubate for 10-14 days.
The average single dose of alcoholic tincture is 1 tsp. A strong alcoholic drink made from wormwood is called absinthe. It is not used as a remedy.
Features of the treatment of helminthic invasion
Treatment of worms should be carried out under the supervision of a physician, after establishing the type of worm infestation. Herbal medicine has proven itself well for parasitic diseases. The best herbal anthelminthics are wormwood, tansy, cloves, walnuts, caraway seeds, pumpkin seeds, garlic. They can be taken separately or used as antihelminthic preparations.
Wormwood tincture from worms
- Take 1 part dry shredded herb.
- Add 1 part chopped pumpkin seeds.
- Cover with 3 parts vodka.
- Insist 7 days.
The tincture is taken for the treatment and prevention of worms after examination.
Ascariasis, enterobiasis, opisthorchiasis and giardiasis are successfully treated with infusions and tinctures of wormwood in complex therapy.
How to make recipes for a healing tincture of wormwood from parasites
Wormwood tincture. The recipe for wormwood tincture includes either wormwood infused with medical alcohol, or chopped fresh plant mixed with pumpkin seeds and drenched in diluted alcohol and stood for at least 2 weeks in a dark, cool place.
Such a recipe is not suitable for people with a sick stomach, but the medicine can be stored at low temperatures for up to 2 years. The use of wormwood tincture for worms, diluted with water, is carried out 2 times a day on an empty stomach. Bitter wormwood is certainly a useful plant that is indispensable in the fight against harmful organisms.
There are several recipes for preparing wormwood tincture from parasites:
- preparation of a decoction of bitter wormwood: preparation of a decoction - 5 g of dry powder, pour 200 ml of boiling water and heat in a water bath for 15 minutes. Then you need to cool the broth, bring its volume to 200 ml and drink in small sips throughout the day. This is the most convenient and traditional method of treatment. It is used for 10 days;
- recipe for worms wormwood and pumpkin tincture: take the infusion should be 2-3 weeks, 1 tablespoon twice a day on an empty stomach. Cooking recipe: dry wormwood leaves and chop; mix them with pumpkin seeds in a 1: 1 ratio; pour the resulting mixture with vodka (proportion 1: 3); insist 1 week;
- anthelmintic enema from parasites from wormwood: when removing worms, cleansing enemas should be done. They will help you get rid of decay products faster. During the cleansing course, daily enemas should be done in parallel. Add 5 g of wormwood to 1.5 liters of warm water and boil for 15 minutes. Cool to 40C and apply fresh. You need to do such an enema hot before going to bed in the volume of half a glass. These enemas very quickly expel worms from the body. It is good for the female body to combine such an enema with onions and garlic;
- recipe for an anthelmintic enema from parasites: pour 1 teaspoon of wormwood (dry leaves) with boiling water (1 liter); put on low heat and cook for 30 seconds; then leave for 10 minutes and strain;
- douching from parasites with a decoction of wormwood: do douching a couple of times a day. Recipe for douching from parasites: pour 1 teaspoon of dry wormwood with 1 glass of boiling water; insist 10 minutes.
Troichetka with wormwood against worms
The famous Russian troichetka, prepared according to the Ivanchenko method, includes tansy, cloves and wormwood. This recipe is effective even for tropical helminths, uncharacteristic for local conditions, and is always successful in the treatment of fluke, fasciola, echinococcus, bovine and porcine tapeworms, echinococci and many others.
Cleaning with our herb means using pure powder. It needs 100 gr. The first 3 days you need to take 1 tsp. without a slide every 2.5 hours. It will seem to many that this is a lot, but no other procedure supports the treatment.
A person will be able to remove worms with a triad if he drinks it correctly: on the first day, use a collection in the amount of 1 tsp. To be sure, remove the excess with a knife; 2nd day take 1 tsp. in the morning and at lunchtime. 3-10 days you need to drink in the same dosage, only 3 r. / D. This mode cannot be changed.
The collection is consumed dry and washed down with water before a meal. So that the cleaning does not go in vain from parasites, the triad tansy wormwood and cloves are used for another six months, but once a week. For the next 5 days, consume three times a day and drink water or milk. This recipe is not tied to a diet.
Reviews of patients who used wormwood for the treatment of helminthiasis
Olga Ivanovna, 49 years old, Stavropol: she gave her children an enema with wormwood from pinworms - a very good method of treatment and prevention. Of course, somewhat painful and unpleasant for the child, but safe and effective.
Natalya Fedorovna, 69 years old, Tomsk: our family lives in a village and is engaged in breeding pigs and cows, therefore, as a prophylaxis for worms, especially bovine tapeworm, we regularly take troichka, it contains wormwood. The effectiveness of this tool has been proven many times.
Irina, 36 years old, Novosibirsk: instead of drugs, as a prophylaxis against worms, I am taking a course of taking wormwood powder. There are no side effects, it is cheap and reliable.
Find out more:
- Bitter wormwood - medical applications and recipes
- Bitter wormwood - medicinal properties of the herb
- Wormwood from worms - how to cook and take